Tiger Woods finally speaks: 'I am deeply sorry'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So when is John Edwards going to apologize to everyone? Maybe Tiger should call him up and encourage him to apologize on tv too if it is really is that important.

I'm being sarcastic.

So when is John Edwards going to apologize to everyone? Maybe Tiger should call him up and encourage him to apologize on tv too if it is really is that important.

I'm being sarcastic.

Really, there could be a lot of apologies. If JFK were alive, I wonder if he'd apologize.

I'm being sarcastic.

Edwards doesn't have sponsors to try and keep, lol.

Except I didn't even say or ask anything about him owing or not owing his sponsors anything. In fact, I never even mentioned anything about sponsors in either one of my posts. I said he didn't betray us, the public, perfect strangers. Because he didn't. He betrayed his family, first and foremost. It is a private matter and Elin's and their children's privacy should be respected instead of having every sordid detail smeared across the t.v. and every rag mag.

Yeah, he had an image to uphold, but that isn't nearly important as his role as husband/father and his responsibility to his family. In other words, I didn't need an apology from Tiger and I feel it was a little arrogant on his part to assume that the WORLD needed one. I also didn't feel it was worthy of interrupting regular programming on all of the major networks and many cable channels. JMO

just to clear the air, i was talking about mydailyopinions post, where the question about what he owes sponsors was mentioned...my post in response to yours was different. i didn't say you said those things....i said that your opinion of him not betraying the public is one that is open to debate...with all respect, Tiger had that privacy he so now covets prior to the debacle he created. in fact, the press was more respectful of him than most other people of major celebrity status. not looking to argue, just wanted to let you know i wasn't putting words in your mouth. :blowkiss:

just to clear the air, i was talking about mydailyopinions post, where the question about what he owes sponsors was mentioned...my post in response to yours was different. i didn't say you said those things....i said that your opinion of him not betraying the public is one that is open to debate...with all respect, Tiger had that privacy he so now covets prior to the debacle he created. in fact, the press was more respectful of him than most other people of major celebrity status. not looking to argue, just wanted to let you know i wasn't putting words in your mouth. :blowkiss:

Backatcha :blowkiss:
Sorry for the confusion. :truce:

Edwards doesn't have sponsors to try and keep, lol.

His sponsers are the american people who voted for him... of course, his career as a politician is over now, so I guess it doesn't matter...

I saw Gloria Alred on TV with one of the other women. I can't think of the woman's name. She was crying and saying, Tiger didn't apologize to the other women. He's selfish. blah blah Tiger is selfish but what did the other women really think...that he was going to be faithful to them. They knew he was married, yet, they had affairs with him. In my book, their selfish too. I can't feel sorry for them. And I don't have any respect for Gloria who is capitalizing on someone else's pain.

Gloria Allred is a joke. She is an embarrassment to all lawyers, which is saying something considering the number of sleazy attorneys out there. All of the women who had affairs with Tiger just need move on. They knew what they were doing, and it's over, at least for now.

this song fits here Take a bow by Rihanna

Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

If you watched Tiger's "presentation," undoubtedly, you saw the two women surrounding his mother. One represented Nike and supposedly cried throughout the speech. The other woman was from Tiger's camp. Makes you wonder if they, as women, were strategically placed.

this song fits here Take a bow by Rihanna

Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow
Oh how true.
Tiger still has a lot of hangers on around him. It looks sketchy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd
Back