Tim Miller In the Hospital

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Father please bless Timwith good health and good doctors. In Jesus name I pray amen

I also heard today that Tim is doing well. As most know, he paces & paces so I imagine it is hard for him to stay in the bed. He knows of everyone's well wishes & prayers. I am pretty sure he will get his emails at the TES site & I understand he & Lisa are checking them.

We love you Tim, get well & REST.

Sending a great big HUG and prayers Tim's way....

God Bless You for what you do for the Missing and their families.

God Bless You, Tim.

You, and all your loved ones, are in my prayers and thoughts.

I hope I can find the right words to tell you that you give me faith. This is an ugly world. Full of people who do ugly things. But, your spirit and humanity help us to see the beauty in this world again.

I wish you a speedy recovery. I wish you incredible blessings.

Please know that you are loved and respected by so many.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

It is great news about your ticker, Tim!! Now get the rest of you checked out so you can get out of the hospital to actually rest! (Please take some time to take care of yourself for a change.)

Tim,

My prayers go out to you. You sir are such an honorable man - one who works selflessly and tirelessly for others.....

I pray that you will be out of the hospital soon.

Take care.

Father please bless Timwith good health and good doctors. In Jesus name I pray amen

I LOVE YOUR FLAG, AND EVERYTHING ON IT :clap:

And may god Bless Tim.
I hope he is better and does anyone know more about this?
What happened to him, is he OK?

Well wishes for your quick recovery and some much needed R & R. You too Lisa.

Hope to see you soon.

Tim, I am still thinking of you, and praying for your well being.
I hope you get out of there soon, and get tons of much needed rest!:blowkiss:

I started my morning off with a special prayer for Tim. Its very rare these days to find anyone in this world who is as heroic as Tim. I pray that the lord watch over him and take good care of his health, his family, and all those who care so deeply for him. I pray that Tim take time to rest as much as possible! I pray that the Lord send Tim peace of mind!
Tim, you are my hero. Its okay that you didn't find Caylee. You educated many people on the missing and how they need a voice in this world. Without what you have done for Caylee, many of us would never know of the missing out there who need to be found. God Bless you Tim, please take care of yourself!:blowkiss:

God bless you Tim, get some rest and let someone take care of you for just a little bit.

Even if you give astrology zero credibility, today's discovery is a good birthday gift for Tim, who seems to be recovering his strength. Tim, born 11 December! Happy birthday, Seeker.

:clap:Even if you give astrology zero credibility, today's discovery is a good birthday gift for Tim, who seems to be recovering his strength. Tim, born 11 December! Happy birthday, Seeker.

:blowkiss: Bless you Tim for all that you and the team continue to do - Looooooooooooonnnnnggggg maay it continue! Thank you, bless you, take care now!

Px

This thread may not be appropriate for this comment, but I have to say Tim really is good at what he does. He made the decision to call off the search b/c of the flood..he was scared they would run over her remains or push them further into the ground if they kept searching in those conditions. He could not have been more right! God bless him for everything that he has done.

Happy Birthday Tim! Thank god you are out of the hospital, but you still look really tired. It is very admirable of you to come to Orlando today in support of Caylee, the Anthony's and the community. Please Tim, get some rest and take care of yourself. Many others will need you and they can't get a full you unless your body is well.
Your heart has touched mine in more ways than I can ever say. I'll continue to pray for you!:blowkiss:

For those in the know, how is Tim doing? I saw him on NG the other night, he still looks very tired. I know Friday mentioned that he needed to check himself into a hospital in Houston.

Prayers for Tim. Hope he is able to rest and heal this holiday season.

Tim has looked so tired and stressed I actually wondered about his health. I pray he recovers quickly. Is there somewhere people could send cards or emails to him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back