Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George's friend was at the house on the night Tim Miller arrived and talked with Casey. He knew the answer to what happened to Caylee was " in that room" - ie Casey's room. I have my doubts that this man will lie to cover for Casey or the A's.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/01/tim-millers-interview-with-ocso/

Exactly!! And not to steal LambChop's thunder but she reminds us on the Sidebar that we "know" where OCA was at the time because she was wearing an ankle monitor ...:great:

IMO the only people who can testify that she absolutely knew that TES was searching for Caylee are her parents and maybe Lee. And I guess she's pretty confident that they will not testify against her in this civil suit.

Seems like they are the only people who could have and can stop her lies but they just don't have the will to do so.

Maybe they should have included GA in this suit? Perhaps that's the only way the truth might get out? If someone was threatening to take some of their half million that they've made off this case?

MOO

I agree that Casey's family will probably lie for her again. However, I disagree that they are the only ones who could testify that Casey knew that TES was searching for Caylee.

Also, IMO it doesn't matter whether she thought he was searching for a live Caylee or a body in August and September '08. The question was did she know they were searching, period.

I agree that Casey's family will probably lie for her again. However, I disagree that they are the only ones who could testify that Casey knew that TES was searching for Caylee.

Also, IMO it doesn't matter whether she thought he was searching for a live Caylee or a body in August and September '08. The question was did she know they were searching, period.

Even Baez knew he was searching and he stopped by the house to thank him and tell him to stop asking OCA questions....

Exactly!! And not to steal LambChop's thunder but she reminds us on the Sidebar that we "know" where OCA was at the time because she was wearing an ankle monitor ...:great:

Hey, can't be repeated enough. That's what I say. She's "locked down" on that one. lol

What gives me a glimmer of hope now is that Casey was ordered to answer the two questions. That alone gives me a little comfort because until that order came down, she had been given a whole lot of leeway by the civil court (not having to appear for her ZG deposition; being able to wear a disguise during deposition).

To me the disguise issue is relevant because a person's demeanor is important during a deposition, IMO. To disquise the person is to disguise the demeanor, KWIM? Especially if they are allowed to wear sunglasses.

Hmmmm, let's get inside her head. Perhaps she's thinking no, they were NOT looking for Caylee and that is her truth due to potentially interpreting the words as a LIVE Caylee, and she knew that she could say no, she didn't know that as she KNEW she was dead (harken back to Cllinton..........just sayin'). This could be supported that even CA said - it wasn't Caylee after death....just some "shell "in a swamp. Hopefully, they'll clarify that looking for Caylee meant DEAD OR ALIVE! Does this make sense or do I have it bass ackwards?

Hmmmm, let's get inside her head. Perhaps she's thinking no, they were NOT looking for Caylee and that is her truth due to potentially interpreting the words as a LIVE Caylee, and she knew that she could say no, she didn't know that as she KNEW she was dead (harken back to Cllinton..........just sayin'). This could be supported that even CA said - it wasn't Caylee after death....just some "shell "in a swamp. Hopefully, they'll clarify that looking for Caylee meant DEAD OR ALIVE! Does this make sense or do I have it bass ackwards?

OK.

Seems like a stretch to me, though.

(But I understand that you were inside her head :crazy: when you typed it.)

What gives me a glimmer of hope now is that Casey was ordered to answer the two questions. That alone gives me a little comfort because until that order came down, she had been given a whole lot of leeway by the civil court (not having to appear for her ZG deposition; being able to wear a disguise during deposition).

To me the disguise issue is relevant because a person's demeanor is important during a deposition, IMO. To disquise the person is to disguise the demeanor, KWIM? Especially if they are allowed to wear sunglasses.

BBM
In a way it is kind of nice she was only given two questions to focus on. If she had to do the entire deposition she would have been able to weave a complicated web of lies. But this is cut and dry. Two simple questions to answer, no problem. And even then she cannot help herself by telling the truth.

eta: She could have said, YES, I knew TES was searching. And then during the trial she could stick to her other lie, and say she did not stop the search because ' I did not know where my dad put my baby.'

BBM
In a way it is kind of nice she was only given two questions to focus on. If she had to do the entire deposition she would have been able to weave a complicated web of lies. But this is cut and dry. Two simple questions to answer, no problem. And even then she cannot help herself by telling the truth.

Oh, I agree. If Casey had been allowed to write an essary of sorts, she would have woven quite a complicated story. As it was, she was given two very easy, precise questions. I believe wholeheartedly that this was calculated that way by whoever wrote those questions!

And the question did not specify if she knew they were searching for her "missing" daughter, or her "kidnapped" daughter, or her daughter's body. It just asked if she knew they were searching. Answer could be a simple yes or no, but if Casey decided to elaborate she would just dig her hole deeper. We might even consider that was the plan.

You're right on......TM made it perfectly clear BEFORE the first search even began it was both for an alive or deceased Caylee. So, she's lied again. I only hope there was a witness with Tim at the time that can support what he told the family before beginning the searches.

BBM

eta: She could have said, YES, I knew TES was searching. And then during the trial she could stick to her other lie, and say she did not stop the search because ' I did not know where my dad put my baby.'

Yes, she could have said yes she knew they were searching for Caylee, but...and then qualified it. But she didn't!

Oh, I'm just spitting nails over this. Now you know, I know - we all know that the felon absolutely knew what Tim Miller was doing there.

But -- according to articles I read in the past, the felon never actually talked to Tim. She talked through Cindy, George, or whomever was handling her (Tracey?).

I am probably correct in assuming that the defense is gonna pop up and say that Casey never talked to Tim about searching for Caylee. I don't know if she can get away with that -- but that's my assumption.

GRRRRRRR....

Mel

Miller told detectives it was the first time in his 1,100 or so searches that he had not been allowed to talk to the person who last had access to the missing person they were trying to find.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/25123243/detail.html#ixzz1k6lK8N1i

Thank you, especially the last sentence, because once again, she worked herself right back into the corner. Let's forget the words 1 minute about GA seeing her leave around 1p.m., according to her own words, she was asleep with her daughter and then she inserts GA and by doing that, she was in her words, there, falling on the patio floor or wherever it was. I expect more and more not so funny manipulating going on again when this case is heard.

Yes, she could have said yes she knew they were searching for Caylee, but...and then qualified it. But she didn't!

Nope. She outright lied. I hope TM gets his witness list together and does some great depositions with the people he brought with him to the A House.
Because the only other witnesses are Baez and the Anthony family.

There was also Tracy, the bondsman babysitter. Hopefully she will come forward and tell the truth.

Nope. She outright lied. I hope TM gets his witness list together and does some great depositions with the people he brought with him to the A House.
Because the only other witnesses are Baez and the Anthony family.

There was also Tracy, the bondsman babysitter. Hopefully she will come forward and tell the truth.

Well, it would have been a lie either way. Had she said she knew they were searching but didn't stop the search because she didn't know where Caylee was...that's still a lie. But, it would have been more palatable than her saying flat out no..that she didn't know TES was searching.

So what now? Will a motion be filed for Casey to change her answer? She is the queen mother of changing stories. Will she now try to change her current lie for a newer, better one?

I thought maybe the statement Casey made to Tracey would help, but then I found the timelines. Casey stated:They haven't even found her clothes yet! To Tracy McLaughlin,Tracey McLaughlin wasn’t with Casey Anthony during the TES Equasearch.
Casey was released on bail from August 21 2008 and back in Jail on August 29 2008.This search group team didn’t arrive in Florida until August 30th 2008. Tim Miller was in Florida prior to the team arriving, but the search with his team didn’t start until Casey was back in Jail.

<snip for space>
To clarify, IIRC, the team arrived Thursday nite the 28th. TM arrived earlier. Spent Friday preparing. Search began Saturday the 30th. TES was there when Casey was arrested at her home. You can see TES members Mandy Albritton and Lisa ? in the video when LE is leading Casey out of the house, I think it was Friday nite, the 29th.

Well, it would have been a lie either way. Had she said she knew they were searching but didn't stop the search because she didn't know where Caylee was...that's still a lie. But, it would have been more palatable than her saying flat out no..that she didn't know TES was searching.

So what now? Will a motion be filed for Casey to change her answer? She is the queen mother of changing stories. Will she now try to change her current lie for a newer, better one?

Yes, it would have been a lie either way. Got to love the way those questions were worded.LOL

Well well, what a tangled web. Some folks said that CA and GA lied only to help avoid the DP........let's see if they tell the TRUTH now. I'll eat a crow if CA and GA tell the truth this time round when the DP isn't on the table, just $$$. Think about it CA, if you lie again and be obtuse etc. this time round - all those notes that you took during the trial for your "book" will not be believed and your words will really be worth nothing!

They were lying for her before she was charged with murder.

I can still remember CA/GA sitting on their couch talking to Greta (I think) after FCA was arrested the first time. Cindy said something like 'they don't have anything on her or they would have charged her by now'. FCA was in jail! Who makes light of child neglect and obstructing the investigation to find a child...a person who knows a murder charge is a very real possibility.

I knew for sure at that point CA knew FCA killed Caylee.

IMO

what about the incident when she came out of her room to point on a map where to search and she refused

what about the incident when she came out of her room to point on a map where to search and she refused

I think that is going to be Tim's word against the families word. The DT tried to get that thrown out of evidence before the trial because they claimed there was no proof that ever happened. [ I posted a link to that upstream]

eta:Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller claims that during a meeting with the Anthony family before Caylee’s body was found, he believed Casey was “about to mark on a map where the body was.” But, instead, Casey did not respond to the offer, Miller claims.
“Such speculation is totally unfounded, irrelevant and immaterial, and should in no way be admitted or testified to by any witness,” the defense argues in its motion.

They made a motion to take 6 pieces of evidence out of the trial and this incident was one of them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26210142/detail.html

BBM - good question. Now what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back