Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't know this. I just posted about nay nay and Amber possibly having involvement and motive. Now with this known fact, interesting.

< snip>

I see a motive for Misty if Ron is correct about Misty having company. I don't see Amber or Nay Nay having any motivation to help Misty with her problem though, especially not Amber. I suspect Amber would just laugh at Misty's predicament, if true.

Now you're cooking. I listened to it again and Tim is not talking about the cost of a search. He is offering to throw money in the pot, for this $35k. If it was about cost, wouldn't he just say, Heck I will do it for free or something to that effect? No he thinks this is about ransom and thinks it is bull...

Bern (and Teh) thanks. I'll relisten and now rethink my "theory" that it was a misunderstanding that perhaps Ronald took to mean that it would cost HIM 35K to have TM do a search.

Ok before I forget my train of thought here.
Ron states on National TV that he backs Misty 100%..He wants Misty to believe he trusts her whole heartedly and will not wavier so he can get to the bottom of it. I think RC has been in cahoots with LE on this.
Misty stated that Tim asked them to leave their phones, Ron states that he believes they are tapped. IMO Ron is stating this so that Misty would be none the wiser about leaving their phones so that TN or GGS can have acess to Misty's phone to jot down phone #'s and or have LE go through them while they are gone.
My thought on the 35,000 dollars. I know in one of the videos that Ron had handed LE a piece of paper down by the docks right after all this had happened. It is possible that someone has asked for money and we are not being told about it the less people who know the better. TN at one time made the awkward statement on National TV that Ron had enough money to purchase his own place and everyone here was wondering why she would make such a statement that it was odd. After all these months though I am not sure if this was the case why it hasn't been paid yet to get her home there is more here for sure...
Statements made from Ron and TN before have seemed to me like they were talking to someone specific, Crystal did the same in one of the presseres with Ron.
This is just MOO of course..

Ok before I forget my train of thought here.
Ron states on National TV that he backs Misty 100%..He wants Misty to believe he trusts her whole heartedly and will not wavier so he can get to the bottom of it. I think RC has been in cahoots with LE on this.
Misty stated that Tim asked them to leave their phones, Ron states that he believes they are tapped. IMO Ron is stating this so that Misty would be none the wiser about leaving their phones so that TN or GGS can have acess to Misty's phone to jot down phone #'s and or have LE go through them while they are gone.
My thought on the 35,000 dollars. I know in one of the videos that Ron had handed LE a piece of paper down by the docks right after all this had happened. It is possible that someone has asked for money and we are not being told about it the less people who know the better. TN at one time made the awkward statement on National TV that Ron had enough money to purchase his own place and everyone here was wondering why she would make such a statement that it was odd. After all these months though I am not sure if this was the case why it hasn't been paid yet to get her home there is more here for sure...
Statements made from Ron and TN before have seemed to me like they were talking to someone specific, Crystal did the same in one of the presseres with Ron.
This is just MOO of course..

But then why did Ron try to shift blame to Crystals side of the family?

At the beginning of the audio, Tim is talking about the meeting with the 3 of them, and he says MarkN needed more info from Ron before he decided to represent anybody.

Is this referring to MarkN deciding whether or not he wanted to represent TNeves, or was it an attempt to get Nejame to represent MC or RC? I'm not sure how long MN has been attorney for Teresa. If Nejame chose not to represent MC or RC, that would speak volumes to me.

Thanks Patty for the recording :)
I recorded the phone conversation for anyone that was unable to listen to the call off of the website.

YouTube - Tim Miller Speaks To TJ Hart - 9/1/09 Haleigh Cummings

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of .

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow.
Thanks for the typing this out, because I was unable to listen to the recorded interview. It sounds as if TM is saying both Ron and Hang Sr mentioned the money to him, not just Hank Sr. This is my interpretation, but maybe TM meant something esle. idk

But then why did Ron try to shift blame to Crystals side of the family?

To keep Misty thinking he is on her side. Everything that is coming out of Ron's mouth on TV is contradicting everything he is saying in private when Misty is not with him.
LE is going to have do something soon because IMHO the cat's coming out of the bag. JMO of course

To keep Misty thinking he is on her side. Everything that is coming out of Ron's mouth on TV is contradicting everything he is saying in private when Misty is not with him.
LE is going to have do something soon because IMHO the cat's coming out of the bag. JMO of course

Hi Mystic! BBM :)

the only problem now, is that MC now knows what RC has been up to, so what is he going to do next? what is she going to do next?

If they continue to be together, i will be sure that he is invovled and they are covering for one another. (especially after trying to throw her under the bus on national tv and then turn around and say he is backing her 100% on nation tv) DRAMA

LE is going to have do something soon because IMHO the cat's coming out of the bag. JMO of course[/QUOTE

ITA He is going to do what he has to do for his little girl and if that is to dance with the Devil IMO Ron would.

At the beginning of the audio, Tim is talking about the meeting with the 3 of them, and he says MarkN needed more info from Ron before he decided to represent anybody.

Is this referring to MarkN deciding whether or not he wanted to represent TNeves, or was it an attempt to get Nejame to represent MC or RC? I'm not sure how long MN has been attorney for Teresa. If Nejame chose not to represent MC or RC, that would speak volumes to me.

snipped for space :)

about your bold :)

not sure, but i can tell you this, the press confrence they had with TM and MN, NM made it very clear he was representing the "family spokesperson" and that seems to be TN. Even though RC was by his mothers side who was next to MN, MN instisted he is representing TN. so i am going to say , IMO, yes, MN has chosen not to represent RC or MC. but again, that is JMO

IMHO, Tim's calling Ron's bluff. Ron is spouting off to his F-I-L that he can get Haleigh back if he has $35K, Tim's just calling his bluff. Ok, do it, I have 5 people who can come up with the money, we'll put it in an account, forget the drama, let's get the girl home.

Now it's Ronald's move......waiting

IMHO, Tim's calling Ron's bluff. Ron is spouting off to his F-I-L that he can get Haleigh back if he has $35K, Tim's just calling his bluff. Ok, do it, I have 5 people who can come up with the money, we'll put it in an account, forget the drama, let's get the girl home.

Now it's Ronald's move......waiting

ITA Capri! that makes sooooo much sense. I didn't even think about that.
then i am sure TM had asked himself. If this is the case, some sort of ransom, then i am going to ask myself (which i have been doing a lot of lately, asking myself..lol) why has it taken close to 7 months. and i am sure if this were the case that LE could have sent the money and recovered HC months ago.

That's why i think your right, that TM is call RC out on it! Good thinking!

It's a bit off topic for this thread, but I'll answer this one anyway....because someone else would expect to see that blanket there. And it isn't.
Misty said that the missing blanket was in the van. When LE took the van, they would have either found the blanket or not, but I don't think they have released the information as to whether they found it. If it was not in the van, then it could have been wrapped around Haleigh as she was carried out of the MH. Hopefully, to protect her against the cool of the night.

If Misty is guilty of knowing or doing something to Haleigh without RCs knowledge, im thinkin she would have clinged to her family and not to the family whose child she is responsible for their demise.........If Ron was standing by her so that she would spill it, he would not be helping her to clean up her butchered stories, nor would he help pick up the pieces as she fumbles......he would let her sink, not throw life rafts ......jmooc

Misty said that the missing blanket was in the van. When LE took the van, they would have either found the blanket or not, but I don't think they have released the information as to whether they found it. If it was not in the van, then it could have been wrapped around Haleigh as she was carried out of the MH. Hopefully, to protect her against the cool of the night.

It is my sad belief that, if the blanket story was concocted to explain why there was a blanket missing and that it was placed (at least in Misty's story) into the "van that they took" then that blanket was not a blanket for warmth but a shroud. :(

A seventeen year old girl is more than likely to believe anything her husband says to her. Until she hears it for herself.but that just is just my observation on the issue.

I think it is paramount that Ron treat Misty as if he believes her at every turn if he's using the strategy to keep your enemies closer. I noticed in the interview yesterday with the lawyers, she kept looding to the left at Ron as she would talk and answer questions which tells me she was looking for approval and his reactions. She just did it too much not to be. Her demeanor appears to always be trying to answer questions to please Ron. Did everyone notice he wasn't hugged up to her, holding her hand in support like a normal loving husband would be doing?

We have so many couple videos of cases like these and the parents are always huddled or wrapping their arms around in support or shaking their heads in approval of what the other is saying. I can see the obvious stand offish Ron is doing in her presence.

If Misty is guilty of knowing or doing something to Haleigh without RCs knowledge, im thinkin she would have clinged to her family and not to the family whose child she is responsible for their demise.........If Ron was standing by her so that she would spill it, he would not be helping her to clean up her butchered stories, nor would he help pick up the pieces as she fumbles......he would let her sink, not throw life rafts ......jmooc

These are just my thoughts on this...
If perhaps Misty's family or anyone in her family know for instance that someone was at the MH that night or perhaps she was not home, and she came up with this story about Haleigh and she knows that they know she is full of it, she would distance herself from this family so if and when they go to contradict her she can call it all a lie, it is like a guilt reaction almost , she does not want to be caught in the lie and they are the people who can prove it is a lie. I have known people to do such a thing.She is clinging to Ron because he has made it clear that he believes her and she knows her family doesn't.

As far as Ron covering her butchered storie's and trying to clean them up, if he is in fact trying to get answers out in his own way and perhaps if LE is in on it you would have to keep the front up and out there to keep it believeable for Misty. That would mean you try to help her along the way to make her believe you are in full support of what she has said. If you were to waiver on that it would be apparent right away you were not on her side.
You would have to under no circumstances show at any point that you do not believe her and if that means throwing her a life raft to do so then so be it she has to believe. Time will come to let her sink but not until you have the answer's you need.

These are just my thoughts as I try and go through to make sense of everything coming out in recent day's, it does not mean that I fully believe this just that I'm going through different scenario's to see what can fit at least in my mind and throwing it out there for more input from you all...

This is off topic to this thread actually so I apologize in advance but it's something that occured to me while I was away this morning.

I can't put myself in RC's mind right now. To be honest I have a very hard time finding empathy for a lot of Haleigh's family members other than their loss of her.

I also can't rationalize or understand RC's behavior. His seeming support of his wife..etc. But then a thought occured to me out of the blue and it froze my heart up to tell the truth.

Given what we have seen of RC (his arrest records) I'm worried that he does have a hidden agenda and is acting to bring it to fruition. What if, he doesn't intend to let LE handle this? What if he is waiting for MC to break down (or inadvertantly let it slip) and tell him what happened and who was involved?

What if he plans his own retribution? In my mind RC could have a certain retribution he would pay. Vengence. Does he intend to take matters into his own hands?

When I watched him the other night on NG, it wasn't arrogance I saw, it wasn't pain I saw, it was seething barely restrained rage. Just my interpretation.

Sorry it was just a thought, and it might be way off base I admit. I can't support any of it and it's all speculation and no way to prove it to be true. I have tried not to get emotionally involved with the players in this case with the exception of Haleigh. That I just can't help. She is a sweetheart. Just my most humble opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva