Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...that would be Hank Sr who likes to pop those pain pills, eh?
I hear he's working a 12 step program now and is conquering those demons within...there is hope for anyone. Drugs, by the way, seem to be rampant in that particular section of Florida...a real problem. The justice system there doesn't seem to think it's a big deal judging from the lack of prison time handed out. Total reform needs to take place in Putnam County, IMO by increasing their jail capacity and handing down tougher sentences for these drug offenders. But that's just my opinion. I'm way OT aren't I ?

To Whom It May Concern,

Apparently this teh person got a little excited at this latest news. While she may have egg on her face at the moment, make no mistake, she will live to fight another day. With just as much excitement and all the things, cause she is emotional like that. If you need her she will be in the corner with her box o' wine and a straw. I still think Ron's involved...........

Sincerely,
teh.

Teh - just wanted to say, I think we all feel the same way right now - maybe not about the egg, but I think with all this news, we were hoping that something, anything would come out of it for HALEIGH.

(and by the way, you are just too cute, you really think on your feet, I love your posts- I often crack up when you are being silly!)

{{HUGS}} to you, and all others here at WS.

And extra {{HUGS}} For sweet HaLeigh.

Night all!

So Tim is saying on this second audio that this all stems from the phone call from Hank Sr. and never one time mentions he talked to Ronald about this at all. Sure clears up that point!

I think I will pass on the Motrin and call Hank Sr. for all those left over pain pills since he is going straight n all. :p LOL
Dam* I should have thought about that one first...if his number is busy you have already been beaten to the punch...it would be strange (almost unheard of) for an addict to have "left overs" though..you do know that right ?

So now it's Ron's attorney vs Tim Miller....have to weigh that one...

defense attorney over child advocate????

What would Tim have to gain about lying here--what am I missing?

There's no weighing needed...Tim... noted and proven child advocate vs. Defense Atty...the scales are not even close to being balanced on this one, IMO.

If I had to live with all these people around me.....I might pop a few meself. :crazy:

Pop a few people or pop a few pills? :)

I know, I know............your answer is ............. "yes"

And personally, I don't think there is anything to laugh about when it comes to a person's personal struggle when it comes to dealing with their drug addiction...JMO

:eek: OT but Haleigh has 90 viewers at this time!

Haleigh's gone so long without news, it's finally starting to leak out hopefully this won't stop until the dam breaks and TM or LE is led to where she is...:praying:

I don't think anyone could say Tim was lying. I think the worst thing anyone could ever say about Tim is that he is so eager to have Haleigh found that he could have been blinded by hope.

Tim never said Ron told him anything about the money - I thought he was careful to clarify that it came from Hank. Even if he was too trusting of Hank or didn't know the crazy dynamics and game-playing of these families, it's nothing for him to apologize for. MOO

I don't think Tim is lying and I don't think Ronald is lying. I think Hank Sr is lying, imo. I think Hank Sr. mistook something he overheard Ronald say a long time ago probably about the search money and Tim leaving...but he waited until now to bring it up to put Ronald in a bad light with Tim on purpose.

And personally, I don't think there is anything to laugh about when it comes to a person's personal struggle when it comes to dealing with their drug addiction...JMO
No, you are right there isn't and I didn't mean to imply there was. I guess I have been trying to relieve the stress of the last 24 hours with all of the "back and forth". My family has been affected by drug abuse, alcoholism and I know more about it and the pain involved than I ever wanted to know. I shouldn't make light of it because I do know better.

But I guess it is alright to berate and talk horribly about Ronald and his drug history when he obviously has tried to deal with his in a positive way. :waitasec: No double standard there!! Sheesh!

wow turn on HLN/cnn now
TM on has the 35,000 available for RC

RC Attorney states RC Doesnt need it

Well I just heard the recording of Hank Sr. on HLN news and Hank Sr. said "that he had witnesses along with himself that Ron told Hank Sr. That if Ron had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back." So Hank left that message on Tim's machine just recently but Hank Sr. was referring imo that Ron had told him that sometime ago. And that TM needed to be looking more at Ron for answers and not his daughter...

There's no weighing needed...Tim... noted and proven child advocate vs. Defense Atty...the scales are not even close to being balanced on this one, IMO.

I think the whole thing is publicity to keep Haleigh in the news, period.

I don't think Tim is lying and I don't think Ronald is lying. I think Hank Sr is lying, imo. I think Hank Sr. mistook something he overheard Ronald say a long time ago probably about the search money and Tim leaving...but he waited until now to bring it up to put Ronald in a bad light with Tim on purpose.

I do think Hank Sr tried to take the spotlight off MC and put it on RC, given his comments on RC needs to go under hypnosis as well but -- I also think that there is more to this than meets the eye, we don't know everything or much at all.

ETA: Maybe Hank Sr was acting as a proxy attacker for Misty? Same way RC is using proxy attackers against Misty.

TM would not waste time going to these lengths on a crank Hank call alone, especially with MN's counsel ---- unless there was a key bluff being called.

Someone's poker hand has been called -- either those feuding Croslin's or feuding Cummin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse