Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?! I DO believe Tim Miller. What are you referring to?! :confused:
you said that tim miller said Ron is involved....I said he did? never heard it....you said well you never heard about the laundry and misty sex thing which I took it to be because that came from tim miller also......lol...... okay.....
I dont think tim miller thinks Ron is not involved and if he said that, I missed it.....

Is it fact that a few weeks ago, AS had her land line disconnected?....

I am very concerned about the boy....
Again, this is off topic here. This isn't the place to confuse the issue and make it about AS or Rj. They were never mentioned in this audio. Doesn't belong here.

Whoa! Wait a minute....What? I'm sorry SS, but someone scope is narrowed here if you think Tim Miller is basically saying Ron isn't involved. Where in the world did you find that interpretation?
I have a dead serious question to ask of you and anyone else here as well.
Why do you believe Tim all of a sudden now, when in the past few days you were all doubting his word, motives and actions? :waitasec:
Also, how did we get from RON asking Tim about 35000 dollars to basically accusing Hank Sr of extortion?

Something isn't right here at all.

All of us?

Seems logical that somewhere along the way TM may have mentioned the cost of the search. I remember TM saying he spent $40,000 on one of Caylee's searches.

TM may have forgotten he said it....IDK...??

I am sorry. Did I miss somewhere that Ronald said there was no laundry detergent and there were only dirty clothes in the dryer? Or that he believes that Misty was having sex in his house that night since she never made it to bed at all?! :waitasec: It is no secret that I personally detest Cobra so I didn't follow his half-witted stories and rants.

Cobra did not state these things-TM was telling TJ Hart what RC told him.
On the recording that you posted the link to when you started the thread.

Because it wasnt RC who asked TM about 35,000 it is a phone message from Hank C. I still have bunches of questions on how TM has handled this, I have never stated TM is a liar, but I do question his motives and as more info comes out that may change. As I said on another thread I hope all this info coming out doesnt cause Misty to do something stupid or to bolt and we never get the answers that might lead to Haleigh being found.

Whoa! Wait a minute....What? I'm sorry SS, but someone scope is narrowed here if you think Tim Miller is basically saying Ron isn't involved. Where in the world did you find that interpretation?
Why do you believe Tim all of a sudden now, when in the past few days you were all doubting his word, motives and actions? :waitasec:
Also, how did we get from RON asking Tim about 35000 dollars to basically accusing Hank Sr of extortion?

Maybe you need to listen to the audio again. Tim said that HANK SR. told him about the $35,000 and that HANK SR. said Ronald told him that is what it would take to get her back.

I have not said I doubted his word in the past few days that I can recall. So please point me to my posts which said I thought Tim was a liar.

I do think that Tim is saying Ronald isn't involved in the things he has brought up and it is the way I interpret what he said.

Because it wasnt RC who asked TM about 35,000 it is a phone message from Hank C. I still have bunches of questions on how TM has handled this, I have never stated TM is a liar, but I do question his motives and as more info comes out that may change. As I said on another thread I hope all this info coming out doesnt cause Misty to do something stupid or to bolt and we never get the answers that might lead to Haleigh being found.

She might be free to roam around, but I have every faith that LE is making sure she doesn't go anywhere they don't know about, at any time.

Cobra did not state these things-TM was telling TJ Hart what RC told him.
On the recording that you posted the link to when you started the thread.
Thank you! It was my point exactly! This is NEW information.

I was responding to this post:

he is? I never heard him say that.....hmmmm I remember ron telling cobra the same thing.......these are words from ronald cummings mouth not tim millers........jmooc

My post before:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching ~snipped~
Tim is stating things we have not heard before. Time to REFOCUS, imo. He is basically saying Ronald is not involved.

Tommy and Lindsy are on Tyler

Thanks...A post upthread about Tim and Chelsea returning for ratgate got me confused.

As for the *secret phone calls*. I think it was Misty trying to call her family to rescue her.

So are we talking about what RC related to TM?

1. no laundry detergent in the house
2. beds were made, Misty never slept in the bed.
3. Misty may have had a guy over and had sex.,
4. Haleigh saw them making out.

Looks like RC is saying that M and/or her friend harmed Haleigh.

..........what next?....
..........when asked about the marriage...."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
Is she the enemy because she harmed Haleigh.
Or is she the enemy because, if not for the marriage, RC would be in prison.

I thought the reward had decreased some because NG show was scrolling reward of 30,675 something like that - I thought the dollar amount was odd.

Please point me to the links showing that there was dirty laundry in the dryer and no laundry detergent. Please show me the posts that state Ronald said he thought Misty was having sex in his house with the links provided.

If you can't...it is because it wasn't available information until Tim said it on that audio tape, IMO. This would mean it is NEW information. Correct me if I am wrong by providing me the links.

I may have to post this by pigeon........my connection is carp. Like I said a few days ago. I trust Tim completely. He is not going to take any chances of ruining this investigation. I am sure that LE is more than aware of his every move. However, Tim has not said if he believes Ronald or not...so who knows. The next few days should be interesting. The pressure is definitely being put on.........

Why would you put dirty clothes in the dryer? If you were just trying to get the wrinkles out of something or freshen up something you wouldnt do that then leave them in the dryer.

Why even say you washed a blanket if you didnt would LE know one was missing? If it was a special blanket that was missing makes no sense to say you washed it if you didnt because it would still be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme