Tim Miller Speaks Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that TM did not create the issue of Haleigh being missing, however he is to blame for a lot of the drama that has been going on in this case for the last few months. Again this is my opinion, but he crossed over the line when he hired people to give Misty those tests, when he set up Donna to be Misty's new bff, and lastly he spouted off information that IMO should have been passed on to LE/CPS and not also shared with an internet blogger. I understand that he was asked by the family to do this, but shouldn't he have cleared this with LE as well?!?!? And sorry I just can't see LE giving TM a green light.
Completely agree! Tim Miller needs to stick to being a searcher- his area of expertise, not playing undercover cop!

Completely agree! Tim Miller needs to stick to being a searcher- his area of expertise, not playing undercover cop!

I personally think it is a dis-service to TM absent considering the family's role in this and TN's undercover work with MN, TM and, her voice mail appeal to TM to help.

It is biased to blame TM of over-stepping his boundaries when he was so emotionally invested in this family and it was them who have an agenda and are playing games as double-agents not TM.

TM has/had nothing to gain by this notoriety and bad press --- other than his goal to bring HaLeigh home and it was the family who sucked him in and then spoke out against him. Loyal? Reasonable? Trustworthy? Honest? A Partner?

There are two sides to this story and I do agree, TM should stay away from this toxic family and their games BUT the familiy initiated it and reacted to start a fire and fan the flames.

:twocents:

It may be that some crimes are unsolved because the local LE doesn't know what to do to solve it but I also think it's possible that some crimes are more easily solvable than others. Some killers and abductors leave more clues than others and some witnesses tell the truth from the start.
And sometimes perpetrators get a big head start before the child is reported missing.Hours and days can make a huge difference to LE. Somer was reported missing very quickly.

And sometimes perpetrators get a big head start before the child is reported missing.Hours and days can make a huge difference to LE. Somer was reported missing very quickly.

I highly suspect the Cummings clan had anywhere from six to 10 hours to get rid of all evidence and rehearse an abduction story before that 911 call was ever made...JMO

I agree that TM did not create the issue of Haleigh being missing, however he is to blame for a lot of the drama that has been going on in this case for the last few months. Again this is my opinion, but he crossed over the line when he hired people to give Misty those tests, when he set up Donna to be Misty's new bff, and lastly he spouted off information that IMO should have been passed on to LE/CPS and not also shared with an internet blogger. I understand that he was asked by the family to do this, but shouldn't he have cleared this with LE as well?!?!? And sorry I just can't see LE giving TM a green light.

I wouldn't blame TM for the drama that's been going on.
The gossip hungry media combined with Misty's antics seem "blame" enough for that.
We aren't privy to what was said between TM and LE, so we have no idea. We don't know what was said between TM and the families, only what has been reported to us. How do we know the blogger didn't embellish facts?
There is so little info in this case that we tend to go over and over the info we do have. I really wish we could have a doc dump.

Tim Miller is a good man. Regardless of what he's said in the past, everyone is human. He has helped so many families find closure. If i had a loved one go missing, i wouldn't hesitate to call him and TES in for help.
It would be sad to see him stop TES, he's done so much good for people.

As for him saying Haleigh is dead, i agree with him. Statistically speaking if missing children aren't found within the first 24 hours the odds of them being alive decline drastically. Look what happened with little Somer. Tim knows this, and given the certain circumstances of this case (Misty not cooperation) there is only so much one can do unless Misty tells what really happened that night.
There are a lot of other missing people that need TES and TM knows this. If Misty would cooperate, i'm sure he'd come back to search.
His comment about Misty calling Donna 3 times suicidal, is very important. IMO, (this is just my opinion, if you don't like it, please just ignore it) Her being suicidal could have to do with the scrutiny and stress she is under as she won't tell the truth on what happened, also Misty being suicidal could be taken as a sign of guilt.
She seems to have a lot of underlying problems that would make her depressed, i seem the importance of trying to get her help anyway possible in case she decides to really kill herself. If she does, the truth will never be known about that night.
Also, the families do have to come to acceptance that Haleigh may be deceased.
There are numerous ways to get rid of a body and it doesn't take that much imagination to know which ways. Especially in Florida with alligators and the Altantic. Not to mention numerous undeveloped woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668