Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just goes round and round lol. I am not a local so you have been right here all along lol.
There has never been any doubt that you are not a local, Busy, imo. You have never pretended to be or gave any impression at all that you were local to Satsuma. Not once.

If you were following a case you would probably be very aware of it. I really had no clue this was gonna cause such a stink, I can assure you I will never mention it again and will go delete my post about it now, so I dont wake up in the morning to 10 more post about it.

Well, there's something a little less than 75,000 people in Putnam County, with about 7000 living in Satsuma.........I know a lot of folks in MY town, but I can guarantee I wouldn't know when one of them went to Mass out of state!!!

If you were following a case you would probably be very aware of it. I really had no clue this was gonna cause such a stink, I can assure you I will never mention it again and will go delete my post about it now, so I dont wake up in the morning to 10 more post about it.

I am following a case. This one. YOU stated you knew something regarding Timmy and (Chelsea) going to Mass, which you then alluded to having gotten from a local....which even still is an awful interesting thing to note, given that you also state they no longer live in Putnam County and therefore this local must REAAAAAALY want to know what they're doing up there in MI.

Delete away.

Why can't we simply discuss things when they come out? Sheesh! Not worth the effort anymore to start a thread on a topic only to have the pettiness take it over.

I listened to the tape of TM's conversation with TJH. I might be completely wrong and hearing things but I thought that RC said to TM that if he (RC) had $35,000, he could get Haleigh home. TM then said that he received a phone call from Hank Sr. saying that he got a phone call from RC saying basically the same thing about the $35,000. TM then went on to say that he personally did not have $35,000 but knew people who could come up with the money and they could put it in a private account, etc. Am I wrong in thinking that RC is trying to grift $35,000 from TM? If I were TM, I would run not walk away from these people. He has much to much important work to do elsewhere and doesn't need the grief and the games.

That is how I heard it as well, Lexington.

...OMG..thanks for the clarification Lexington

Gwen had asked earlier and I am Paraphrasing and she deserves the credit for the post

...Why would RC say on one hand that M may be involved in Haleigh's disapppearance than on the other hand say he needs money to get Haleigh.

Okay, here are my random thoughts:

Tim is sharing this info because it may lead to finding Haleigh, which is his goal.

Ron is clearly not a fan of LE, and has a strong belief in not talking to them. That lack of respect and almost disdain is apparant from the 911 call that started set all of this in motion. I think that is part of the reason he is handling things the way he is, not that I agree with it, just acknowledging that that attitude exists and contributes to the choices he makes.

Ron telling Hank Sr about 35k could certainly be true. Anyone that has been part of a really dysfunctional family knows how hot and cold these relationships run. One day they are going to kill each other, the next day they are drinking together. Makes no sense but happens all the time.

The 35k could be funds for a search, could be a drug debt, could be Misty's drug debt.

Misty and the washing of the blankets that were not washed: I do wonder if the dirty clothes in the dryer is just a misspoken word and they meant the washer is filled with dirty clothes.... but if they were picked up off the floor and shoved into the dryer than someone was staging the scene. Clearing the path to the door, making the beds, replacing blankets. That is why she mentions them when it doesn't make sense on the surface. That blanket is probably with Haleigh, it is probably what she was carried out of the house in, and it is likely something Ron would notice was gone, or grandma would have noticed was gone... therefore we get the overly detailed story about the blanket.

Tim can reveal any of the info he chooses to reveal. He is the client, so if he wants to discuss what he has discussed with his attorney that is his option. If the messages were left on his voicemail then the person who left them knew they were being taped, they are fair game too.

Gwen had asked earlier and I am Paraphrasing and she deserves the credit for the post

...Why would RC say on one hand that M may be involved in Haleigh's disapppearance than on the other hand say he needs money to get Haleigh.

Maybe Misty owes someone money.

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of .

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow.

Thanks seeing in writing helps. So this info all came from Hank Sr not a conversation Ron had with Tim. Also the comment I thought you came here as a friend does make it sound like the 35,000 was the cost of a search.

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of .

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said. I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow.

I agree that it is only information coming from Ronald to Tim and MN. However, it does appear to me that Tim believed him and believed Teresa enough to get Misty down there to take the tests. IMO, I think he would have mentioned that in the past few days if Ronald had requested it or had refused such a request.

I listened to the audio again. He is angry with the whole clan because he feels he is being attacked and called a liar while they pretend to support Misty (which they are doing). It doesn't mean he doesn't believe them about Haleigh going missing, but he is saying they are not telling the truth about how this whole incident of the tests came about and who they suspect which is Misty, imo.

I can't wait to hear more in the next few days and sorry if I get excited when we get bits and pieces to discuss. :)

It seems like a lot of our confusion and disagreements come from being unable to understand people's motivations. Why did Ron marry MC? Why did Tim release the tapes? Why did Misty talk endlessly about something so mundane as blankets? It's frustrating to me and it creates obstacles for me when I sit and try to go through the details of the case. I get stuck.

I feel sure there is so much information we don't know and that not knowing is causing us problems.

I really feel like something will break in the next few days; I think we all have that feeling.

Just bouncing off your post, not really responding to anything in it.

I am willing to consider that the possibility exists that TM is confused...imo. $35,000 seems to be around the figure TM throws out there when he is asking for donations...I've heard him say $40,000 in the past. He does mention money though in almost all of his searches.

When was this phone call? I thought there was no communication allowed betweem Ron and the Croslins..

Ronald said if he had 35,000, he could get Haleigh home. He said that to Tim. According to Tim.....of course, Tim could just be making that up.....if it makes Ronald look bad, I'm positive the spin will be "Tim misunderstood" or "Tim heard wrong" or "Tim's confused".....moo

Ronald said if he had 35,000, he could get Haleigh home. He said that to Tim. According to Tim.....of course, Tim could just be making that up.....if it makes Ronald look bad, I'm positive the spin will be "Tim misunderstood" or "Tim heard wrong" or "Tim's confused".....moo
No. Ronald did NOT say that TO Tim. Hank Sr. claims he said it to him. Hank Sr. said it to Tim.

(See the transcription which is word for word. Post #162)

I am willing to consider that the possibility exists that TM is confused...imo. $35,000 seems to be around the figure TM throws out there when he is asking for donations...I've heard him say $40,000 in the past. He does mention money though in almost all of his searches.

When was this phone call? I thought there was no communication allowed betweem Ron and the Croslins..

TM said around the 18th, of August I would think. I can't recall if this was before or after the fistacuffs.

The way I heard it was that Tim did not say Ron told him that, he said Hank told him Ron said that.

The meaning of Ron's words got lost in translation ...at least at one point, and that point would be the point of my poor spinnin head. :crazy:

Hi LF...I have to guess that some are in touch with people close to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18