Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Tim Miller being talk about LP like that
he wants to help find the little girl to ?

What's wrong with Tim Miller these days I like him
and he does a lot but why cut others down for
wanting to help with searchers

Maybe I took it the wrong way reading Lexington's post above
talking about a bounty hunter uninvited sorry if I read into it wrong.

I must have missed TM bashing anyone as well. I did search the media outlets. No mention there either.

IMHO, Tm would prolly suffer the braying of a thousand jackasses to find one baby if that is what it took.

Cheat or trump, but take the trick. Mark Twain

Folks could we just stop the Tim vs Lenny debate. It isn't making anyone look good and it isn't helping. I came on this thread first hoping for good news. Scheech!

I am sure this father is grateful for any and all help to find his daughter in time. Maybe he should ask a meter reader!

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I have great respect for Tim Miller and what he does. However, I also appreciate Leonard Padilla's efforts to help. He has offered a $25,000 reward for Haleigh's return withing 72 hours. (that is more than I and many others can do) Before being critical of LP, please stop and consider Haleigh and her family. I certainly think that they would appreciate anyone who helps to locate their child. This is NOT a popularity contest, this is an effort to locate yet another misssing child.

Why on Earth has Lenny decided to join in on this search for Hayleigh? Has he changed his profession? Good Lord, please send him back to California!
And God, please keep Tim safe and gaurd his health.

Why would Tim Miller being talk about LP like that
he wants to help find the little girl to ?

I'm confused, I didn't hear that Tim said anything. I liked Lenny until the last search for Caylee. And this is ME speaking for ME & only me. Let me tell you why I lost respect for him. First he has attached himself to Murt. IMO Murt wasn't really interested in finding Caylee, he was interested in a story, to report something he thought might be "inside" info. Out of respect for the family, for little Caylee, he should be respectful of the search rules for not reporting or taking pictures. None of us would want to learn from a ustream that their loved one had been found, not to mention it creates false rumors.

I also watched Lenny go on Nancy nite after nite, talking about teaming up with Tim, gonna bring all these bounty hunters, donate all this money, etc. I'm not sure much of that came thru. He said he would gut gators until he found Caylee inside one. From what I know from friends who were there, LP did not search, he smoked cigars & signed autographs. That isnt searching. Searching is willing to get down in the mud, out in the heat or cold, scratched up, beat up.

THe biggest thing Lenny ever did that was so wrong was to say to Tim "think of the money we could make if Caylee's skull came rolling out." That is not how Tim operates. I'm sure he found it cold & heartless, I know I did.

I appreciate Lenny offering up a 25,000 reward for the return of Haleigh & I hope it is without strings. I would be curious if Lenny would go to a search for someone who is not on the national news. Tim/TES do that every day. Look at their web site & see how many searches they have done. Very few have made national news.

I appreciate your view point on Lenny & I know lots of people really like him. I just hope you understand my point of view as well.

Maybe I took it the wrong way reading Lexington's post above
talking about a bounty hunter uninvited sorry if I read into it wrong.

I believe the "uninvited" comment meant not asked by law enforcement for his help.

Folks could we just stop the Tim vs Lenny debate. It isn't making anyone look good and it isn't helping. I came on this thread first hoping for good news. Scheech!

I am sure this father is grateful for any and all help to find his daughter in time. Maybe he should ask a meter reader!

I agree, this father is probably very grateful for any help. It's great when anyone sets up a reward, let's hope that's the incentive it takes for this little girl to be returned.
I dont really see a big LP TM debate. They each have different talents, one is a bounty hunter & the other seaches for missing people, dead or alive.

Sundance: That was beautiful. Someone should print that, frame it and give it to Mr Miller. You have a way with words. You should write speaches for a living. :dance:

Yes it is beatiful & I would love to see it framed & given to Tim.
Great job sundance.

I'm confused, I didn't hear that Tim said anything. I liked Lenny until the last search for Caylee. And this is ME speaking for ME & only me. Let me tell you why I lost respect for him. First he has attached himself to Murt. IMO Murt wasn't really interested in finding Caylee, he was interested in a story, to report something he thought might be "inside" info. Out of respect for the family, for little Caylee, he should be respectful of the search rules for not reporting or taking pictures. None of us would want to learn from a ustream that their loved one had been found, not to mention it creates false rumors.

I also watched Lenny go on Nancy nite after nite, talking about teaming up with Tim, gonna bring all these bounty hunters, donate all this money, etc. I'm not sure much of that came thru. He said he would gut gators until he found Caylee inside one. From what I know from friends who were there, LP did not search, he smoked cigars & signed autographs. That isnt searching. Searching is willing to get down in the mud, out in the heat or cold, scratched up, beat up.

THe biggest thing Lenny ever did that was so wrong was to say to Tim "think of the money we could make if Caylee's skull came rolling out." That is not how Tim operates. I'm sure he found it cold & heartless, I know I did.

I appreciate Lenny offering up a 25,000 reward for the return of Haleigh & I hope it is without strings. I would be curious if Lenny would go to a search for someone who is not on the national news. Tim/TES do that every day. Look at their web site & see how many searches they have done. Very few have made national news.

I appreciate your view point on Lenny & I know lots of people really like him. I just hope you understand my point of view as well.

You told it like it really is. That's the story in a nutshell. I bet there are strings attached to that LP reward, but I haven't heard what they are. Of course, Haleigh's family doesn't know this guy from a hole in the wall and are happy to get all the help they can get. They probably think he "has a huge heart" and "his heart is in the right place". In time, they will find out what he is really about.

Last night, while I was telling Tim about some of the posts on this thread, (especially yours, LeLe) the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

When he returned to our call, I said, "Is there any news?"

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

I will leave my reply to your imaginations. :bang:

Oh Friday- Thank-You for sharing with us again, have been praying All night and will continue to pray for Tim and TES, and Every last person there to get a lead/stumble upon her etc... Help find little Haleigh.

I posted this on the first Haleigh thread and i know we are on the Caylee boards, but i am just so heart broken that all of these children keep getting harmed. I know everyone is tightening their belt's and in many cases eating them:) but if you can donate $1.00 to TES to help find this child, it helps.They have updated their site and it is so easy to donate, you can enter Any amount and it goes right to them. If you can not donate please continue to pray that this little one is found with as little damage as posible given that some SOB came in and STOLE her from her home and God only knows what else...Sorry- it seems my posts keep turning into rants, not productive...this is just so sad.

imho

Such a sweet message, and so true, too. :)

I forget sometimes that Tim has been "soldiering" his way through life from the time he was six months old (when his mother put him in a dresser drawer, tucked his brother in bed, lit the house on fire, and left them.) Then came the series of foster homes and unspeakable abuses--and then, finally, foster parents who loved him and taught him about right and wrong and ethics. Oh, wow. I have really digressed.

Anyway thanks to all of you for being the people you are.

:blowkiss:That explains his overhelming Compassion and Empathy(besides his grief over losing his daughter) God bless you Tim Miller.

If LPs involvement in this case, offering a reward no less, allows this childs name to be in the news I say go for it. I don't believe this is about who is the better man...it never was and shouldn't be. It's about yet another missing child. Why LP is being discussed with such venom on a thread for TM is beyond me. No thread here at WS is safe from LP bashing.

Friday, I come on here several times a day specifically looking for your heartfelt posts.I want to thank you very much for going above and beyond to help TES and for keeping us updated. Tim Miller, to me , is a angel here on Earth . It upsets me greatly any time that I hear anyone say ANYTHING deragatory against him . Whether his health is good or not, that wonderful man stops what he is doing to do everything he can to help find a missing child . I refrain from posting a whole lot because sometimes it wouldn't be very nice and I am not like that. I just wanted to say thanks again to you and TM for everything.We are blessed to have him .

Know matter who it is I hope and pray they find her a live and well
and nothing happens to her it breaks my heart to think about it.

Last night, while I was telling Tim about some of the posts on this thread, (especially yours, LeLe) the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

When he returned to our call, I said, "Is there any news?"

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

I will leave my reply to your imaginations. :bang:

Please, friends, there is no reason to defend LP, but I completely understand why some of you felt you should--it was because of my last sentence in the message above. I'm so sorry. I was trying (and failing) to make a joke about myself when I wrote that sentence.

If you re-read the entire message, you'll see that throughout it, I was the "over-protective worrier." In my last sentence, I was making fun of my own horrified alarm at the thought that Tim would encounter Leonard again or other bounty hunters. We all know that their last "collaborative effort" at JB Park landed Tim in the hospital with severe complications from several bleeding ulcers, so I would naturally freak out--and that's what I was joking about.

However, as I said in a subsequent message, Tim has been "soldiering on" since he was 6 months old; he'll do whatever needs to be done this time, too.

From my point of view, LP and Tim are simply two men with wildly different attitudes and philosophies about searching for the missing or dead. Let's leave it right there, please, so that we can all enjoy participating in this thread. Okay?

Better yet, since I started this thread in order to communicate with you about TES and Tim, I would like to ask that no mention of LP be made here again.
And again I apologize for my inadvertent role in upsetting the friendly, cordial atmosphere in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member