Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing that! Your story shows what a decent, compassionate, kind man Tim is.

You're very welcome. There really is no way to describe just how compassionate & decent Tim is. I found that same wonderful quality in all those from TES he had with him.

Thanks Friday. That search for the 2 yr old was just a miracle. I was so glad when I read the update on the web site. I know you already know & I already know what a wonderful, warm, loving person Tim is but I have a story I want to share with others.
In Nov, straight from the search for Caylee, Tim came to Lawndale NC to search for Mouy Tang. For those that dont know, she is a mentally handicapped woman who walked away from an adult care facility back in Sept. My husband, my son & I, being members of TES here in NC joined the search. We had never gotten our members shirts b/c they handed out so many in Florida. A couple wks ago a package arrived & sure enough were our shirts. On my son's Tim had written a personal note to my son, thanking him for being part of his team, for being a valued member of his team. He also sent him a wonderful picture & wrote a nice note on that. He made my sons day. See, my son is 31 & mentally handicapped but very capable & he searched his heart out for Mouy. Tim, Lisa, Oddie, Lindsey & the rest of the team didnt see my son for his handicapps, for what he cant do, but instead saw him as the wonderful person he is & for what he is capable of doing. My son still wears the missing person button for Mouy, ask about her a lot, ask about Tim & the team often & is very proud to be a member of TES.
Like I said,Tim & team came here straight from Orlando. Sadness & stress is an under statement for the feelings but yet, Tim & the team remembered my son here in NC. I know how busy they all are & he didnt have to take the time to do this for my son but he did & he really made my sons day. Not many people take the time to do that, but that's just how Tim & his team are.
If anyone ever wants to know what a good, decent, honorable man looks like, they just need to look at Tim. We are so proud to be part of the TES family. I know you are as well.

It makes my heart happy to know you, and to know there are heroes like you. You, your family, Tim Miller, TES teams, and others, WS'ers included. Here this woman walks off, or not, was apparently being taken advantage of by the people running the patient mill, and pretty much written off by authorities. And to know that people who never met this woman care so much to try and find her. Thank you doesn't seem like enough, but thank you!

God bless Tim Miller & TES......
I am proud to be a supporter of such a magnificent organization.

What a wonderful testimony to Tim Miller and his organization. It made me tear up. I think I'm going to have to donate also.

Thank you, I know how much TES needs the help. I mailed one last wk & will also mail another tomorrow. So much goes into a search & funds are very short right now for TES. Money is so tight for all of us right now but I know if I give up a dinner out or a cute purse I wanted to buy, I can take that money & give it to TES. It will do so much more good there than for me anyways.

I hope everyone understands no one from TES, including Tim, are ever paid & they are donating their time & service just like the rest of us. Lot's of us call Tim our hero, our angel, & he is but he & the rest of TES are just normal, working folk who take time from their jobs, families to do a search.

I know Tim & T E S appreicate your donation. God Bless

Thank you for clearing that up. I was under the impression that they were paid. It's a very nice thing to donate your time to help find people.

I have so much respect for Tim Miller and the people who search with him.
It must be so rewarding to find someone's loved one and to be able to bring them back home. Tim has made something good come out of the death of his beloved daughter's death. What a wonderful group of people who donate their time for others.

Friday is Judith McNaught...right? I finally figured it out. Love her books and have read quite a few. That is wonderful that she is involved with Tim and Company.

Thanks Friday. That search for the 2 yr old was just a miracle. I was so glad when I read the update on the web site. I know you already know & I already know what a wonderful, warm, loving person Tim is but I have a story I want to share with others.
In Nov, straight from the search for Caylee, Tim came to Lawndale NC to search for Mouy Tang. For those that dont know, she is a mentally handicapped woman who walked away from an adult care facility back in Sept. My husband, my son & I, being members of TES here in NC joined the search. We had never gotten our members shirts b/c they handed out so many in Florida. A couple wks ago a package arrived & sure enough were our shirts. On my son's Tim had written a personal note to my son, thanking him for being part of his team, for being a valued member of his team. He also sent him a wonderful picture & wrote a nice note on that. He made my sons day. See, my son is 31 & mentally handicapped but very capable & he searched his heart out for Mouy. Tim, Lisa, Oddie, Lindsey & the rest of the team didnt see my son for his handicapps, for what he cant do, but instead saw him as the wonderful person he is & for what he is capable of doing. My son still wears the missing person button for Mouy, ask about her a lot, ask about Tim & the team often & is very proud to be a member of TES.
Like I said,Tim & team came here straight from Orlando. Sadness & stress is an under statement for the feelings but yet, Tim & the team remembered my son here in NC. I know how busy they all are & he didnt have to take the time to do this for my son but he did & he really made my sons day. Not many people take the time to do that, but that's just how Tim & his team are.
If anyone ever wants to know what a good, decent, honorable man looks like, they just need to look at Tim. We are so proud to be part of the TES family. I know you are as well.

Thanks for this story.First,I love this thread because it is so kind and positive.For Tim to put himself back into such tough situations day after day is amazing.He is such a blessing.
My 7 year old is also mentally handicapped and has gone missing! It's instantly terrifying .We have a service dog that can track,but my greatest fear is having something happen before we find him.I pray we never need Tim's services and my heart goes out to the families that do.
Thanks to all of you who volunteer!

Tim and TES are a light of guidance, graciousness, and true proof that good still exists in this world... bless his beautiful heart.

On that note, I am relieved to hear that Tim was not banned from the memorial...

It makes my heart happy to know you, and to know there are heroes like you. You, your family, Tim Miller, TES teams, and others, WS'ers included. Here this woman walks off, or not, was apparently being taken advantage of by the people running the patient mill, and pretty much written off by authorities. And to know that people who never met this woman care so much to try and find her. Thank you doesn't seem like enough, but thank you!

Thanks. Yes it was a pretty aweful place & sad that there are many more like them who do not protect the people who need it most. Someday, in her own time, Mouy will be found. For now, I know she knows she is not alone. A few weeks ago Tim asked STARR of SC to do a search for her again. I was there & it was heart warming to see TES members from FL & GA also come into town to join hands with STARR to search. Like I said before, just because the motor coach leaves town does not mean Tim has given up on a search, he hasn't. There are so many missing, so many places Tim & his team could be in. I know if my loved one went missing this is the team I would call as they put their heart & soul into every search. I know Tim would search for my loved one just as if it were his beautiful daughter Laura he was searching for. We are all very blessed to have Tim & his team willing to go where ever to help us. Thank you to everyone who has prayed, searched, send donations to TES. Today, in honor of Caylee, is a good day to put even 1.00 into an envelope and mail to TES. Together we can make a difference and help TES continue their missions. God BLess all of you.

Thanks for this story.First,I love this thread because it is so kind and positive.For Tim to put himself back into such tough situations day after day is amazing.He is such a blessing.
My 7 year old is also mentally handicapped and has gone missing! It's instantly terrifying .We have a service dog that can track,but my greatest fear is having something happen before we find him.I pray we never need Tim's services and my heart goes out to the families that do.
Thanks to all of you who volunteer!

I am so glad your child was found quickly. Yes, I know the instant fear because my son also decided to take a "walk" one day ( as an adult) and it was a combination of things working in our favor that allowed him to be found quickly.

God bless you Tim and all the members of TES for all the things you do for victims and their families. After working half of my adult life with the dregs of society you guys have renewed by faith in humanity. Thank you.:blowkiss::clap:

Thank you for clearing that up. I was under the impression that they were paid. It's a very nice thing to donate your time to help find people.

No, no one is paid. Even the office staff are volunteering their time. I know Tim has been given some heat about the motor coach. That motor coach was donated to TES. It not only get's his team from one place to the other, but is also a mobile command center. All these folks are just normal working folks with jobs, families & the same day to day worries as you & I.

Me a hero, hardly. Our family is just a family who believes in giving back, to use the gifts God gives us. I wish I had a million bucks to donate but I dont. I do what I can. We can use to arms God gave us to carry a search stick, we can use the legs God gave us to walk or hike & the heart God gave us to care.

Last night, while I was telling Tim about some of the posts on this thread, (especially yours, LeLe) the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

When he returned to our call, I said, "Is there any news?"

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

I will leave my reply to your imaginations. :bang:

Last night, while I was telling Tim about some of the posts on this thread, (especially yours, LeLe) the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

LP will never be a TM ..

*Respectfully snipped by me

NO WAY!! That would be just what this case would need...:loser:

No need Friday. I am over Padilla's sniffing around other missing person's cases to promote himself. Make no mistake, nobody is going to take this attempt at exploitation from this opportunist for another second. I dont know what the conversion is for Ambulance Chasing Bounty Hunter, but enough already. Methinks he is about to disenchant even Nancy G.

Are you serious??!! OMG!

ETA: That man is amazing! (No, not LP)

There are no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members