Time of the crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet JonBenet could tell some stories and they wouldn't be about just that night.

Yep. There is something very wrong when a child is fighting with a parent on a daily basis and both of them are yelling and crying while in the bathroom.

It is absurd to think that that is normal. It just is not. It is wrong.

There's something wrong when a little girl is being forced to work as hard an adult, with long hours spent in training, for something as pointless as child beauty pageants. There's something wrong when a mother thinks dying the hair of a child with a history of respiratory problems is worth the suffering she may endure - and tells her daughter to lie about it if asked. There's something wrong when a child who is 6 years old cannot stay dry during the day or the night, and gets frequent infections that are hard to clear up from always being in wet underwear.

There's something wrong when a little girl is being forced to work as hard an adult, with long hours spent in training, for something as pointless as child beauty pageants. There's something wrong when a mother thinks dying the hair of a child with a history of respiratory problems is worth the suffering she may endure - and tells her daughter to lie about it if asked. There's something wrong when a child who is 6 years old cannot stay dry during the day or the night, and gets frequent infections that are hard to clear up from always being in wet underwear.

I agree totally. Patsy is out there and John too for letting it continue.

Fleet UNLATCHES the wine cellar door, peers inside, looks for the light switch...does not find it. He than closes the door and latches it...just like he finds it. Nothing unusual about that.

This could be the case of course but we don't know that he relatched it. We know that FW was standing with a perplexed look at his face when JB was discovered. This could be because he is perplexed he didn't notice JB when he peered inside the winecellar or he just senses something does not fit.

It could be that he infact never relatched the door and when he remembered he confronts JR about it and that ends their friendship.

This could be the case of course but we don't know that he relatched it. We know that FW was standing with a perplexed look at his face when JB was discovered. This could be because he is perplexed he didn't notice JB when he peered inside the winecellar or he just senses something does not fit.

It could be that he infact never relatched the door and when he remembered he confronts JR about it and that ends their friendship.

Why would he tell Steve Thomas he relatched the door. I understand about guessing, but when we have a detective telling us that is what happened, why dispute it. Isn't there enough to dispute???;)

The only thing I can think of is Patsy exhibited such remorse that John felt it truly was an accident and it serves no purpose for her to go to jail. I also think the sexual abuse rumors fueled their anger and they let go of the murder and started to defend themselves where they were innocent. As far as they are concerned, they are being thrown to the lions on those charges and they are not guilty. I think they rationalized their thinking into getting themselves by. There is no other way.

I think you really hit the nail on the head. Also, John probably felt guilty for not "being there" enough for Patsy when she was going through cancer treatment, and thought he owed her.

Because that is the overall feeling we all get Patsy lost it!

JBR's bedroom was probably always messy, as that household was not a tidy one, but there is something about the way the curtain tieback over JBR's bed is pulled open. It does look as if someone didn't realize they were pulling it out of place. So it could have been either JBR grabbing at it as she was being dragged, or grabbed up by accident as someone took an unconscious JBR from the bed.

Why do I have the impression that she was in bed and was dragged out of the bed in the bathroom by that lunatic Patsy.

She could have still been in the bed. Do you think that JB called for Patsy when she woke up wet?

Hi Colorado.

Yes, that is my impression.

Oh, I wasn't doubting that Patsy lost it....because JB wet the bed. I just have to wonder, if JB called for her when she woke up wet, OR woke up wet and went to find her mom, who was packing....for her to help her change her clothes. I wonder if she had of called for Patsy, if Patsy would have heard her in that big ole house. UNLESS...Patsy went into check on JB to wake her up and make her go potty...and then she noticed that JB had wet the bed. I was just trying to figure out how Patsy happened upon JB being wet. Did she go into her room to wake her up and found her wet? Did JB call for her mom from her bedroom? OR..did JB wake up wet, and go and try to find her mom, who was packing, to help her change her clothes? That's all that I am trying to figure out...we all know that Patsy lost it.

Oh, I wasn't doubting that Patsy lost it....because JB wet the bed. I just have to wonder, if JB called for her when she woke up wet, OR woke up wet and went to find her mom, who was packing....for her to help her change her clothes. I wonder if she had of called for Patsy, if Patsy would have heard her in that big ole house. UNLESS...Patsy went into check on JB to wake her up and make her go potty...and then she noticed that JB had wet the bed. I was just trying to figure out how Patsy happened upon JB being wet. Did she go into her room to wake her up and found her wet? Did JB call for her mom from her bedroom? OR..did JB wake up wet, and go and try to find her mom, who was packing, to help her change her clothes? That's all that I am trying to figure out...we all know that Patsy lost it.

I wish we knew.

Someone please refresh my memory on the ME's time of death estimate?

Don't think he made one, which makes the tombstone date even more significant.

John said that the 25th was the last time that they saw JB alive...and thats why they had it put on her tombstone. But I have never believed anything that comes out of his mouth.

On A Smoking Gun website, and on others where you can see the actual scanned autopsy report and not just a transcription, Meyer writes the time of death as the time the body was found, I think. He never did 2 of the standard procedures for determining the time of death that night- core body temp and potassium levels in the eye. He spent all of 10 minutes that night- all he really did was make a few notes about what she was wearing, and pronounce her dead.

On A Smoking Gun website, and on others where you can see the actual scanned autopsy report and not just a transcription, Meyer writes the time of death as the time the body was found, I think. He never did 2 of the standard procedures for determining the time of death that night- core body temp and potassium levels in the eye. He spent all of 10 minutes that night- all he really did was make a few notes about what she was wearing, and pronounce her dead.

Yeah, I am sure that he wanted to get back to his family, because it was the day after Christmas. We had to take my then three year old to the ER on Christmas Eve one year, and the Dr. acted like we were bothering him. He was all antsy....couldn't wait to get home to his family. She had two bad ear infections, and he GUESSED a urinary tract infection...he didn't take the time to run any tests on her. And her regular pediatrician was po'd when I told him about it...wanting to know the ER docs name and everything. He couldn't believe that he didn't do any tests. Just sent her home with a high powered antibiotic...and Demerol for pain. It WAS Christmas Eve, afterall.

--->>>Thanks SD, for responding to my question.

Now then SD or anyone, can you refresh my memory on HOW we discovered that Ms Stanton had heard a scream around 1AM ?. Was it because she came forward, or because LE canvassed the closest neighbors or more of the neighborhood?
Amazing my memory is getting warped after so many years.

The ME should have been fired, wonder IF he is still operating in Boulder County?
The ME must have been hung over from Christmas, and not AWAKE with mental faculties working. HE had arrived on a previously thought of KIDNAPPING, with a RANSOM note, and NO kidnapping just a lifeless tiny child, and he did not do a CORE temp, GRRRR.

Now then SD or anyone, can you refresh my memory on HOW we discovered that Ms Stanton had heard a scream around 1AM ?. Was it because she came forward, or because LE canvassed the closest neighbors or more of the neighborhood?

First, Melody Stanton told police she heard nothing. She later changed that to hearing the scream, saying she wasn't truthful at first because she "didn't want to get involved." Another time after that, she said the scream may have been "negative energy" coming from JonBenet. She said when she (allegedly) heard the scream she didn't look at the clock. She estimated it might have been around 2 a.m., but also said it could have been as early as midnight.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back