Time of the crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Toltec. You are speaking of the door now, not the window, right? Fleet said he relatched the door. Why would he do that?

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was wondering that same thing.

That is right. Little things like that crack cases. But not here.

Too bad that more of those "little things like that" wasn't looked into a little further by the investigators, huh? John would be in prison right now, and Patsy would have died there. IMO

<snipped>

She acted like they would NEVER play in that part of the yard, or leave that bat there. She implied that she had told them to only play in certain parts of the yard. So, she thinks that Burke is going to put his bat in one certain designated spot? Remember, Burke is the one that walked around whitteling in the HOUSE. Like she kept up with where he kept his bat....that is so stupid. Again, she is implying that the "intruder" must have left that bat there.

One of the things that I find remarkable about Patsy's interview is the fact that she's completely unable to recognise any item that belongs to her. Doesn't recall Burke having sneakers with compass in the sole. Doesn't recognise the bowl with pineapple in it. Doesn't recognise the baseball bat. Doesn't recognise the Santa Bear. Can't remember where she bought any of her clothes from. WTF!

Either this woman is completely stupid or she's hiding something. All evidence points to the fact that she's not stupid, so why would she need to pretend she is if she has nothing to hide?

One of the things that I find remarkable about Patsy's interview is the fact that she's completely unable to recognise any item that belongs to her. Doesn't recall Burke having sneakers with compass in the sole. Doesn't recognise the bowl with pineapple in it. Doesn't recognise the baseball bat. Doesn't recognise the Santa Bear. Can't remember where she bought any of her clothes from. WTF!

Either this woman is completely stupid or she's hiding something. All evidence points to the fact that she's not stupid, so why would she need to pretend she is if she has nothing to hide?

Well, my personal favorite is...that she didn't recognize the kleenex box that was laying out on the table next to the pineapple bowl and glass with the tea bag in it. She said that it wasn't hers...that she "didn't use that kind", the pattern and the shape of the box was different than what she would buy. She said that instead of the rectangled boxes...she used the square ones because they took up less room. HUH??? So, I guess the intruder brought in his own kleenex box, too. How thoughtful.

I've said before- those "intruders" must have had a moving van that night to bring all the stuff into the house that PR didn't recognize!
Does she really think people would believe a murderer brought a box of kleenex with them?
Well, actually I guess people DID believe crap like that. Namely the Grand Jury.

I've said before- those "intruders" must have had a moving van that night to bring all the stuff into the house that PR didn't recognize!
Does she really think people would believe a murderer brought a box of kleenex with them?
Well, actually I guess people DID believe crap like that. Namely the Grand Jury.

A moving van...LOL Sounds like it, doesn't it? I just don't get why they did not end up behind bars. Its ridiculous...

What strikes me is:

Well, would you camp out in a stranger's home, all but impossible to navigate in the dark, capable of being spotted at any time, feed your victim pineapple, wait two more hours for it to digest, lead them to the basement, tie up their hands in a way that wouldn't restrain an infant, molest her so it only scratches the interior of the vagina, which you would need three arms to do because you have to pull the cord with one hand and hold her down with the other, using a cord with the wrong knot for your purposes, put tape on her mouth AFTER she's dead when that makes no sense (if you were worried about her screaming, you'd gag her first), sneak into the parents' room, steal their clothing, drip fibers in five areas (not even on the body), go back up, put the clothes back exactly the way you found them, redress the body (when leaving her naked under the tree would be so much better), put her favorite nightgown in the blanket with her, then write a ransom note that really says nothing, knowing you won't get any money, then leave bold as brass, only leaving a speck of DNA that couldn't have been left that night because it was so much older than JB's DNA...
WHEN it would be so much simpler to grab her when she's alone (playing in the yard, coming home from school, etc.,) take her to a place where you feel safe where there's no rush and you have her at leisure (like David Westerfield, Alejandro Avila, Dennis Dechaine et al have done)?

What strikes me is:

Well, would you camp out in a stranger's home, all but impossible to navigate in the dark, capable of being spotted at any time, feed your victim pineapple, wait two more hours for it to digest, lead them to the basement, tie up their hands in a way that wouldn't restrain an infant, molest her so it only scratches the interior of the vagina, which you would need three arms to do because you have to pull the cord with one hand and hold her down with the other, using a cord with the wrong knot for your purposes, put tape on her mouth AFTER she's dead when that makes no sense (if you were worried about her screaming, you'd gag her first), sneak into the parents' room, steal their clothing, drip fibers in five areas (not even on the body), go back up, put the clothes back exactly the way you found them, redress the body (when leaving her naked under the tree would be so much better), put her favorite nightgown in the blanket with her, then write a ransom note that really says nothing, knowing you won't get any money, then leave bold as brass, only leaving a speck of DNA that couldn't have been left that night because it was so much older than JB's DNA...
WHEN it would be so much simpler to grab her when she's alone (playing in the yard, coming home from school, etc.,) take her to a place where you feel safe where there's no rush and you have her at leisure (like David Westerfield, Alejandro Avila, Dennis Dechaine et al have done)?

All the things that you mentioned, strikes me too...however...I do believe that when one of the Ramsey's took out the white blanket from the dryer (I believe thats where it came from, and not her bed)...I believe that the nightgown was either balled up inside of it, or attached by static cling.

Well, would you camp out in a stranger's home, all but impossible to navigate in the dark, capable of being spotted at any time, feed your victim pineapple, wait two more hours for it to digest, lead them to the basement, tie up their hands in a way that wouldn't restrain an infant, molest her so it only scratches the interior of the vagina, which you would need three arms to do because you have to pull the cord with one hand and hold her down with the other ....

Only if I was Houdini.:angel:

Omega,

But she can remember why John did not have any opportunity to sexually molest JonBenet, and she stated it in public!

She has a good memory for babysitting dates.

All the things that you mentioned, strikes me too...however...I do believe that when one of the Ramsey's took out the white blanket from the dryer (I believe thats where it came from, and not her bed)...I believe that the nightgown was either balled up inside of it, or attached by static cling.

I am trying to work this out. If your child had wet the bed you would have to wash the sheets that were on the bed also. So there were probably two loads of washing done or if you are like me there was only the one big one.

Now, if the dryer was used to dry the wet washing then there were probably two different loads for the dryer because the blanket would have been to bulky to have gone in with the sheets. So what happened to the sheets? Either they were still in the dryer that day because the blanket went through first or they were folded and put away. Was PR ever questioned about the sheets?

Just a question also, wasn't the Barbie nightgown for one of her dolls? If it was then wouldn't that mean that she slept with that doll or something for it to have been in the dryer with the blanket because she wet the bed? Was the doll tested to see if it had JB's urine on it?

Gee I hope that makes sense, it is way past my bedtime LOL.

Toltec. You are speaking of the door now, not the window, right? Fleet said he relatched the door. Why would he do that?

Fleet is at the window...he tells John Fernie that he finds the window BROKEN, CLOSED and UNLATCHED.

John says he finds the window BROKEN, OPEN and UNLATCHED.

Fleet UNLATCHES the wine cellar door, peers inside, looks for the light switch...does not find it. He than closes the door and latches it...just like he finds it. Nothing unusual about that.

John UNLATCHES the wine cellar door, immediately screams, turns on the light switch than runs to JonBenet.

John tells detectives that he immediately finds his daughter. He turns the light on then runs to her body. WHY BOTHER TURNING THE LIGHT SWITCH ON....Fleet was right behind him....

Fleet is at the window...he tells John Fernie that he finds the window BROKEN, CLOSED and UNLATCHED.

John says he finds the window BROKEN, OPEN and UNLATCHED.

Fleet UNLATCHES the wine cellar door, peers inside, looks for the light switch...does not find it. He than closes the door and latches it...just like he finds it. Nothing unusual about that.

John UNLATCHES the wine cellar door, immediately screams, turns on the light switch than runs to JonBenet.

John tells detectives that he immediately finds his daughter. He turns the light on then runs to her body. WHY BOTHER TURNING THE LIGHT SWITCH ON....Fleet was right behind him....

I would think if you thought you saw your daughter, you would blast into the room and not think about the light. Maybe I am wrong, you want to be positive so you turn on the light.

Not me. I'm not wasting a minute getting to her to check for life once I find her. The light can wait, I need to get a hand on her neck or under her nose to find a pulse or respiration. Her life could depend on it.

There is also no way I wouldn't have jumped up off the couch asap once I hear a scream, or my husband shouting "I've found her!"

Not me. I'm not wasting a minute getting to her to check for life once I find her. The light can wait, I need to get a hand on her neck or under her nose to find a pulse or respiration. Her life could depend on it.

There is also no way I wouldn't have jumped up off the couch asap once I hear a scream, or my husband shouting "I've found her!"
I agree if only to stop the incredible pain that one would be in wondering how the person who kidnapped her is treating her.

I'm wondering if JonBenet actually did die the night of the 25th, which is why Patsy put it as her date of death on her toumbstone, and the scream the neighbor heard at 2:00 AM could have been Patsy screaming, when she discovered that JonBenet was dead?

I've always felt that was the case. I think she died about 11pm, shortly after arriving home, having her pj bottoms put on, and being given a pineapple snack.
The state of full rigor, unblanching livor mortis, and odor of decay all indicate that death occurred at least 12 hours before her body was brought up from the basement.
Even if the coroner had followed proper procedure and done a liver stab (for internal core body temp) or tested the vitreous fluid of the eyeball (for potassium levels) there would still be a range of time. But it would certainly have narrowed it down.
It's unlikely there would have been insect activity at that stage in a body found indoors in winter. But left long enough, that would have still happened. Forensic entemologists can determine the time of death much more precisely.

I'm wondering if JonBenet actually did die the night of the 25th, which is why Patsy put it as her date of death on her toumbstone, and the scream the neighbor heard at 2:00 AM could have been Patsy screaming, when she discovered that JonBenet was dead?

She said it sounded like a child's scream.

She said it sounded like a child's scream.

Yeah, and I bet thats when Patsy dragged JB by her shirt collar into the bathroom. After JB wet the bed, she probably went to go and tell Patsy, who was packing at the time, so there's no telling what part of the house she was in, or where JB was dragged from. Patsy could have been downstairs, and JB could have woke up wet, and went to tell her mom, and Patsy could have even started dragging her from there, up the flight of stairs, into the bathroom. I would have screamed too, if someone was dragging me by the collar. She probably knew that she was in BIG TROUBLE, I'm sure that she was probably scared to death.

Yeah, and I bet thats when Patsy dragged JB by her shirt collar into the bathroom. After JB wet the bed, she probably went to go and tell Patsy, who was packing at the time, so there's no telling what part of the house she was in, or where JB was dragged from. Patsy could have been downstairs, and JB could have woke up wet, and went to tell her mom, and Patsy could have even started dragging her from there, up the flight of stairs, into the bathroom. I would have screamed too, if someone was dragging me by the collar. She probably knew that she was in BIG TROUBLE, I'm sure that she was probably scared to death.

Why do I have the impression that she was in bed and was dragged out of the bed in the bathroom by that lunatic Patsy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ
Back