Timer55 and Cays234

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I now believe that it was countdown to PR.

Another tidbit for research...IIRC...Casey sent Amy a text saying she booked her vacation at work...this, too, was on the same day as she changed to password to Timer55...text is here somewhere...something to check on for those interested.

Forgive me for not finding the threads, I'm not good at searching them, but IIRC timer55 was added the same day KC claimed to have "put in for vacation" for the PR trip (she told someone in a text or im) and 55 days would have been the original departure date. I think she just had plenty of time to think about it behind bars and use it to manipulate some more. She loves being in control and her family were puppets on her strings.

and one other observation...Casey revolved her life around her boys and friends, not Caylee. Her password is more likely to have something to do with them, than Caylee...imo.

Forgive me for not finding the threads, I'm not good at searching them, but IIRC timer55 was added the same day KC claimed to have "put in for vacation" for the PR trip (she told someone in a text or im) and 55 days would have been the original departure date. I think she just had plenty of time to think about it behind bars and use it to manipulate some more. She loves being in control and her family were puppets on her strings.

IMO...it was Cindy pressuring her to come up with some nefarious reason...to go along with her kidnapping story...so, Casey obliged. She wouldn't want her Mom to know it was as frivolous as a trip.

It was Amy...the text would be there...

407 43X 7922 this is a cell phone number in Orlando
SYAC

So is this 407 55X 3648
REMIT

3648 is the number in Celebration Fl...wherever that is.

If you use the 321 area code, one # is in Cocoa and the other in Palm Bay. One has an identified owner.

GOT IT! I think. Someone posted some source code a while back. It looks like Perl or JavaScript. Timer55 is some sort of goto label or function that is called when someone inputs something into an interactive webpage. There is also a Timer99. Connected to this code is something called a Leetbot. Leetbot is mentioned in several viruses. My guess this is an initial attempt at setting up a online phising or identity theft operation.

Okay...on May 14th at 8:49 Casey changes password. On the same day, at the same min. she texts Amy to say she has booked her "vacation". It is 55 days from this point to the July 8 PR departure.

In my mind, mystery solved.

Texts from May 14th...

May 14, 2008

(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared :-D
(8:52AM) from 4074219700: Just got blank text, u ok?
(5:23PM) from 4078795104: You dont want 2 get in 2 the child stuff just ignore everyone
(5:53PM) from Casey Anthony: I can
(8:49PM) from Casey Anthony: Its 342. :)hi

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/

Earlier in this thread, the info is the password was changed at this same min., same day the text re;PR was sent.

May 14-Jul 8th=55 days

Okay...on May 14th at 8:49 Casey changes password. On the same day, at the same min. she texts Amy to say she has booked her "vacation". It is 55 days from this point to the July 8 PR departure.

In my mind, mystery solved.

Texts from May 14th...

May 14, 2008

(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared :-D
(8:52AM) from 4074219700: Just got blank text, u ok?
(5:23PM) from 4078795104: You dont want 2 get in 2 the child stuff just ignore everyone
(5:53PM) from Casey Anthony: I can
(8:49PM) from Casey Anthony: Its 342. :)hi

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/

Earlier in this thread, the info is the password was changed at this same min., same day the text re;PR was sent.

May 14-Jul 8th=55 days

I agree that this is why she changed the password. The map thing is creepy though - 55 secs. from her house.

Timer55 is a command or function in a script used in Internet Relay Chat (IRC). IRC is way to communicate on the internet, like instant messenger and the like. Apparently one can customize how a chat session behaves by downloading modifying a script that alters the behavior of the chat session. Several examples on the internet reference timer55 as a function or a command. At any rate, if one looks at this script and edits it, Timer55 is prominent. Also, several videos (narrated by kids even) show how to manipulate the script, so it is not beyond reason this it where it come from.

get info! Would kc be smart enough to do that??? or la help her???

Googled cay234
cays234

Most of the results are for villas, condos and steamship luxury cruises. Islands . Cays.
Perhaps this was why she had this password, since she planned on going to PR.

cay234 -prefix for these rentals is 234

Timer55 is a command or function in a script used in Internet Relay Chat (IRC). IRC is way to communicate on the internet, like instant messenger and the like. Apparently one can customize how a chat session behaves by downloading modifying a script that alters the behavior of the chat session. Several examples on the internet reference timer55 as a function or a command. At any rate, if one looks at this script and edits it, Timer55 is prominent. Also, several videos (narrated by kids even) show how to manipulate the script, so it is not beyond reason this it where it come from.

Bolded by me

I find that an interesting definition! Was timer55 simply her admission of manipulating a script?:waitasec:

I don't think it has anything to do with IRc. I know what the program is all about. I doubt she uses it. It's more of an underground thing, and for older people or techy adults. She doesn't even know how to delete her google searches, she's not modifying irc commands. I think it is more likely to be 55 days or something simple like that. You guys are giving her intelligence way too much credit.

My first thought upon seeing the passwords was that they stood for something, like: Casey Anthony You Suck or Till I Make Everything Right. Has anyone explored this avenue?

Just an observation. Didn't Cindy say the computer was set up in the kitchen? I wonder if there might be an egg timer on the counter. The last number on an egg timer is 55. Could the new password be something like that?

Just an observation. Didn't Cindy say the computer was set up in the kitchen? I wonder if there might be an egg timer on the counter. The last number on an egg timer is 55. Could the new password be something like that?

I have thought of that...Like maybe she was just trying to think of a password. LOL Could be! There may not be anything at all to the whole "Timer55." It could be just a word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back