Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea's explanations are too neat. So, Tommy & Timmy felt protective towards Misty? In the LVA test, MISTY begged to differ. Although she did stand up for Timmy, she had absolutely nothing good to say about Tommy. Chelsea doesn't have the right to dispute Misty accusations, & then treat those accusations like they originated from the Cummings or media. Misty has a brain, & she's entitled to tell HER story. Chelsea wasn't raised with Misty. She doesn't know what went on in that house, just like she didn't live at Ron's trailer, & doesn't know what went on there. If Chelsea is on a mission, to save Tommy, then I semi understand her position, but I don't like her speaking for people who've already spoken for themselves. Although her story is a neat, non violent, 'accidental' explanation, if it didn't happen it didn't happen. I think she is trying to do pre damage control, so when this goes to court, Tommy can claim involvement, but not be the murderer. It's too late for that. If the OD story was even close to being true, it would've come out a long time ago. & how does she explain Joe? because she, herself, pointed at him. Does this family detest him so much, that they jumped on an opportunity to frame him for murder, so he'd be locked up, & out of their hair?

Dodie, I highly doubt Tommy murdered Haleigh..And personally I want Lewis with the SA's office to back up his claim against Tommy that he made in court... Also, IIRC..In the beginning, the Cummings as well as the Croslins all jumped on the Jo did it theory..ALL hoping they could deflect the truth and would not be implicated...They have all deflected to keep their involvement from being known and the truth from being revealed..
As I see it Chelsey has finally possibly wised up to the fact the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan's plan was to make Misty and Tommy the fall guy/gal from the beginning...
Chelsey didn't realize in the beginning Ron and Co. were going to throw Misty and Tommy under the bus when the time was right...Neither did Misty or Tommy..It was a disgusting, pathetic thing for them to do, and it is equally as disgusting and pathetic for Ron and his family to set up Misty and tommy to take the fall for Ronald Cummings.. JMHO..

Ted Bundy was in the same situation as a child..his mother was his "sister".
so was Jack Nicholsan. But, I don't think Ron was led to believe his grandparents were his biological parents. They raised him, like so many grandparents do, & he probably looked at them as parents, but knew the truth. After all of the bragging & bashing that TN did concerning Ron having custody, I sure wish she would make her own reasons for not having custody, public.

I listened to the show this morning again. My opinion did not change at all because I have never believed any of them from the beginning. And I certainly do not feel sorry for any of them. They have all lied from the beginning and at little Haleigh's expense. They are all why Haleigh hasn't been found yet and may never be.

Why should I feel sorry for Misty when she has told so many convoluted stories? The truth is the truth - there is no variation to it.

I wouldn't doubt but what Chelsea has had her fair share of drugs in her time. I do not believe a word out of her mouth. She says Misty tells her everything and that she knows how to get information out of Misty. She says she can get information out of Misty not by asking her a question, but by going about it as if she already knows. IMO, Chelsea is feeling a bit too self important right now.

I do think all of the Cummings as well as the Croslins know what happened to little Haleigh and no one wants to tell the truth and let Haleigh be found. I am disgusted with all of them.

I am one of those people who thought from the beginning that Ronald was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance and I have seen nothing to change my mind. And it is just my very strong opinion that Miss Chelsea could tell a whole lot more than she has and is really enjoying telling her different stories.

As for TN and GGS, their actions and words tell me exactly what kind of people they are and I cannot put that into words here.

I wish every single one of them would rat each other out. My sympathy, thoughts, and worry are for Haleigh, the true victim.

Now I am going to give myself a self-imposed T/O!

Figured I would add this here in case it is true that that GGMS made a threat...seems it would not be a shock to most if true.. If this is the right AS-GGMS.
NOTE: In April of 2008 AS was said to be interfering in child custody, this is a little under a yr from the day Haleigh was reported missing. I wonder who's children it was that she was interfering in their custody? I know it says case closed, but it still makes me wonder, just like the harassing phone calls to KATRINA BELCHER. Seems that GGMS may have a bit of a temper in her as well. :cow:
And why would the Case File Location be: SHREDDER - DESTROYED?

Shredder Destroyed! This is a prime example of how the Cummings are treated in court. Take this information along with Ron's many, many pages of arrests and charges and you can see why some of us are questioning the entire Law Enforcement Agency, including the State Attorney on this case.

I listened to the show this morning again. My opinion did not change at all because I have never believed any of them from the beginning. And I certainly do not feel sorry for any of them. They have all lied from the beginning and at little Haleigh's expense. They are all why Haleigh hasn't been found yet and may never be.

Why should I feel sorry for Misty when she has told so many convoluted stories? The truth is the truth - there is no variation to it.

I wouldn't doubt but what Chelsea has had her fair share of drugs in her time. I do not believe a word out of her mouth. She says Misty tells her everything and that she knows how to get information out of Misty. She says she can get information out of Misty not by asking her a question, but by going about it as if she already knows. IMO, Chelsea is feeling a bit too self important right now.

I do think all of the Cummings as well as the Croslins know what happened to little Haleigh and no one wants to tell the truth and let Haleigh be found. I am disgusted with all of them.

I am one of those people who thought from the beginning that Ronald was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance and I have seen nothing to change my mind. And it is just my very strong opinion that Miss Chelsea could tell a whole lot more than she has and is really enjoying telling her different stories.

As for TN and GGS, their actions and words tell me exactly what kind of people they are and I cannot put that into words here.

I wish every single one of them would rat each other out. My sympathy, thoughts, and worry are for Haleigh, the true victim.

:clap::clap::clap:

It almost sounds like Chelsea is changing stories every day and is now trying to pin the blame on TN and AS with Ron as just getting Misty on drugs and having pills around in the dresser drawer. As if a young teen "just smoking marijuana" before meeting Ron is perfectly okay! I'd never trust anyone who said such a thing or who admits to kissing up to two grandmas just to get invited to a little toddlers funeral. For her to blame the grandmas without really knowing what happened is not right. She may just be going with popular theories on FB and message boards.

underlined by me...

I agree with your opinion.....I also believe you have made a great point that I underlined....

This is my opinion of Ron at work that night...from his attorney making that statement/comment....

IF Ron WAS operating the crane that night....it would probably be difficult for him to leave the crane ..empty..and sitting..for periods of time..during that night..if he had plans on sneaking out....Employees may remember the crane ..not moving/sitting idle.....and Ron absent from the controls...

IF Ron chose...instead..to "walk around"..move materials from here to there...enter and leave various areas..employees may not be able to NOTICE when he DID sneak out..

That would give Ron an opportuntiy to "leave the area" ..walk around with materials..looking busy.....then sneak out..and no one would notice him gone..just notice he was in different areas..at different times...by different folks...if questioned..

Like his attorney making the statement...Ron was accountable.... FOR THE MOST PART......per the employees..that he was seen at work..all night..(paraphrasing)..His attorney just couldn't "sell" Ron's story that he was there 100%...

I have a feeling the LE figured that "ruse" out a long time ago...If there was a hole in the fence...the LE found it.....

MOO...

IMO, Ron was using a forklift to move material from a storage area in the back 40 to a staging area near the fabrication shops. He would have long periods of time where no one would see him unless they decided to go out in the dark back 40 and look for him. I'm sure Ron would not want people in the plant area to see him use the phone some 90 times. Twenty calls the rest text, and that was reportedly just to Misty. How many calls do we think he made to his mother, Tommy and whoever else he coerced into doing the dirty work?

For the record.. I suspect Chelsey has known just as Ron C, his mother, his grandmother, Tommy, Misty and Timmy that Haleigh was deceased from day one...
Ronald Cummings know ALL, as I suspect his mother and his grandmother do too, or at least a hellova lot more than any of the Croslins know...
Since they have all lied and have allowed this fiasco to go on for almost 20 months now, and since it is NOW also apparent Ronald Cummings and his family arranged from the get go to take down anyone they could just as long as Ronald Cummings could not be implcated, I suspect Chelsey has decided to come forth and tell tidbits of truth...

Message for Chelsey
Tell the whole truth and tell it now even IF the truth will implicate you and your husband as knowing exactly what happened that afternoon/evening..
You know Tommy and Misty did not kill Haleigh.. You also know they cannot prove where Haleigh is or how the Cummings Clan disposed of her body...
Also, Misty is telling you LE will not listen to anything she is telling them about Ronald or anyone in his family... Find someone who will listen and take on LE down there... The corruption has to end and those who are involved who have had absolutely no pressure applied to them need to be held responsible...Don't allow your husband's family to be PCSO and LE's scapegoats..

Oh Emeralgem, you are reading my mind, once again. IMo, Chelsea knows everything that happened that night. She may not know the truth about how Haleigh died or where she is buried, but she knows who was involved and what actions were taken to take Haleigh out of that home and to clean up the MH so that 911 could be called. The only reason she doesn't know how Haleigh actually died or where she is buried is because the Cummings handled that part.

so, Chelsea claims she can get information out of Misty? lol, that's a good one. Then why hasn't she already done it? I heard evidence of how she gets Misty to talk on a taped call...she tried to put it in her head, that she was covering for Ron & when Misty brushed that aside, & said that it was gonna hurt 2 people, IMO, she made it clear that those 2 are their family members. So, I don't trust Chelsea's tactics.

[/B]

Hi, elle, I see what you mean about everyone's stories and opinions changing. I look at how much my own opinion has changedover the last 19 months. Seems like everyday my theory changes a little. I'm never sure what my opinion is, and if I am sure, well.....then I go and change my mind. :banghead: I really wish LE would let us have just a crumb of fact.

Yes, Nonni, I agree that many of our opinions have changed many, many times throughout the course of these past 19 mos.. I mean with all the BS that has been waded thru in our looking for the truth of what happened to this precious, little, brown-eyed girl, that I wholeheartedly believe that there are many here at WS that love this little girl way more than she was ever loved by any of theses self-centered "players"[and many being her own flesh&blood] in and around this case...

But with that being said the TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE! No matter what opinions, views, and theories are circulated the TRUTH STANDS THE SAME, JUST AS IT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE, JUST THE TRUTH.. IMO there is no excuse for any of these ppl's "versions" of the TRUTH to have changed[none other than the fact that what they're telling just IS NOT THE TRUTH].. Over time certain things in and around the truth may become more ACCURATE[as once the shock of the trauma that has occurred has worn off, ppl begin to recall/remember certain details more clearly] BUT CHANGE IT DOES NOT! THE TRUTH SIMPLY DOES NOT CHANGE! and it certainly, under no circumstance whatsoever CHANGES in the ways the "characters" have twisted, turned, added, and subtracted to it in order to keep their "hineys" covered and NOT implicated.. That just is not how the TRUTH works...

So, yes all of our opinions are subject to change given what all has been "said/told" in these past 19 mos, but I cannot equate the TRUTH to having changed in a similar way as an opinion...

Chels:

After a week of them dating, they (AS and TN) would force M to be with Ron, babysit; none of them wanted any part of it
T and GGMS controlled everything M did
M felt like she was goin out w/ GGMS, TN and Ron
Ron was tryin to get M pregnant---I saw t test that M was pregnant
Supposedly, R pushed her down t stairs...
Then she wasnt out of nowhere.

She didn't tell us this stuff unless they were fighting, and then she would tell me things, but she didn't never want to tell her bros cause she knew they would stick up for her.
Protective, loved their sister...

Re M's brother molesting--never any weird disgusting sexual, drug addict situation. M started doin pills after Ronald---only smoked marijuana; M would have told me if she did other things

BBM This makes a lot of sense to me. I work in a field where many clients are in DV situations, and I have personal experience with family/friends etc, that have been in DV situations. Many times it is only when the woman is very angry or upset with her abuser that she tells things she normally keeps to herself. This statement has a ring of truth to it, imo.

It makes a LOT of sense how TN and AS manipulated Misty, they had a vested interest in that they needed an always available babysitter ... it also further enabled Ron by providing him with a girlfriend -- because he couldn't keep them (didn't deserve them).

It speaks volumes about the night HaLeigh was killed since Misty had come from a 3-day bender and did NOT want to babysit and TN/AS convinced her ... this all came to a head and HaLeigh suffered the consequences of their actions.

IMO Ron, TN and, AS are culpable and given their embracing while intimidating Misty explains why no-one talked. Misty had mixed emotions, both wanting the 'love' and gifts so was incentivized to keep quiet as well as threatened and, what better loyalty than to have the secret shared between Ron, TN and, AS ... a mother's love.

Tommy knows nothing, he was an accessory. Misty knows little but is involved / threatened. Ron, TN and, AS know and control everything. LE have the challenge of bringing down a son protected by two 'mothers', one former LE.

I think that it is interesting that Chelsea said that Ron picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and that she didn't see Misty in the car, but Misty later told her she was with him. Hmmmm, what if TN was actually the one with him. I think that could help a lot of things fall into place here. IMHO.

so, Chelsea claims she can get information out of Misty? lol, that's a good one. Then why hasn't she already done it? I heard evidence of how she gets Misty to talk on a taped call...she tried to put it in her head, that she was covering for Ron & when Misty brushed that aside, & said that it was gonna hurt 2 people, IMO, she made it clear that those 2 are their family members. So, I don't trust Chelsea's tactics.

Ok, so I gave myself a short T/O!

Yes, Chelsea claims she can get information out of Misty. She said that on Levi's show last night. Of course I don't believe it! I haven't believed any of them since the beginning. But I do believe that Misty did confide in Chelsea to a point and that Chelsea and Timmy know what happened to Haleigh.

BBM: IIRC, Misty said it was going to hurt two people - one they care about and one not so much. Not the exact words, but close. So, what I get from that statement was that one was family and one was not. That is just my interpretation of it. IF THAT IS EVEN THE TRUTH, WHICH IT IS MOST LIKELY NOT.

I will continue to believe that Ronald was responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh until I see proof or evidence he wasn't.

JMO, and just call me crazy because this case has made me that way!

:crazy:

I just listened to the tape for the first time. Twice. It's a lot to process, and I might have more insight tomorrow. What sticks out in my mind right now are Chelsea's comments in the first 6-8 minutes and her comments near the end. She first says that Misty had little to say. Didn't want to talk over the phone. Chelsea thinks Misty's come clean; said all she can say. Near the end of the interview, Chelsea says that Misty was "giving her stuff" (if not her exact words, something close) about TN and AS, but she (Chelsea) didn't get it (didn't pay attention) because she was trying to ask Misty about Ronald. Well, duh, Chelsea, you should've shut up and listened. I, too, hope that Jane Velez can "pull that tape" because I'm interested in anything Misty has to say after four months of silence. She is "the key", ya know.

Yes, Chelsea claims she can get information out of Misty. She said that on Levi's show last night. Of course I don't believe it! I haven't believed any of them since the beginning. But I do believe that Misty did confide in Chelsea to a point and that Chelsea and Timmy know what happened to Haleigh.

BBM: IIRC, Misty said it was going to hurt two people - one they care about and one not so much. Not the exact words, but close. So, what I get from that statement was that one was family and one was not. That is just my interpretation of it. IF THAT IS EVEN THE TRUTH, WHICH IT IS MOST LIKELY NOT.

I will continue to believe that Ronald was responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh until I see proof or evidence he wasn't.

I'm not so sure that Misty would've confided the truth in Chelsea and Timmy IF she's covering for Ronald. Chelsea said Misty only trashed Ron when she was angry with him, and that rings true. So, if Misty was keeping quiet out of loyalty to Ron, I don't think she would've shared the truth with Ch and Tim.

On the other hand, if Misty is guilty, she might very well have called on Ch and Tim for help. But now that we know how well Chelsea listens, he!!, Misty might've told her the truth and she just missed it. :loser:

I go back & forth on who those 2 could've been. I know Chelsea has been defending Tommy, but I thought the 1 they didn't care about was him. or it could've been Joe. I kind of bought some of Tommy's story...maybe he did the deed, & Joe helped him with the disposal. & when Tommy told his tale, he gave himself more of Joe's role. But, I did think it was 2 family members.

LOL, Glad to see you back from your TO LaLaw! BTW, I totally agree with you.

Didn't Haleigh's mother, Crystal, also have glowing words for Misty and how she cared for Haleigh and Jr.?

We aren't talking about how Flo Hollars gets around Levi. I have never seen a woman who professes to be a grandmother herself talk so emotionless about a little 5 year old girl's death. It is absolutely creepy, imo.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/10/05/news/news01.txt

Prior to the 20-minute hearing, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, hugged Ronald's mother outside the courtroom and after the hearing they stood talking in the shade outside the courthouse.

IMO

What does Marie hugging TN have to do with anything?

Furthermore, Ronald has talked emotionless about alligators consuming their prey and "drug" boys killing their prey... With a smirk on his face...

Also I don't think Crystal knew about Misty's affair and wild ways, but RON AND TERESA both knew.

I don't know why the discussion always turns towards Crystal and Marie...

I go back & forth on who those 2 could've been. I know Chelsea has been defending Tommy, but I thought the 1 they didn't care about was him. or it could've been Joe. I kind of bought some of Tommy's story...maybe he did the deed, & Joe helped him with the disposal. & when Tommy told his tale, he gave himself more of Joe's role. But, I did think it was 2 family members.
I got the impression Misty was referring to Tommy and Joe, but honestly, Dodie, I agree with LALaw. Misty's claim that the truth would hurt two people was a crock, just part of the Joe-did-it fairy tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99