Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do y'all agree that these tips are as good as Casey's though?

I can't help but laugh at these tips. I bet Jose was sitting around rubbing his hands together with that smirky grin while waiting on these tips to be released, thinking... Aha! I'm gonna get some real proof that LE isn't doing their job!....

And to dump a load of papers in his lap with psychic visions and dreams? LOL

Oh he sure got some reading material for the crapper.
There is a G-d!

deleting as I read.... way to funny. LIONS &TIGERS & BEARS... OH MY..

This lap top is full of down loads from this case.

Finally, a thread that allows us to laugh AND stay on topic!

Suddenly I have the strong urge to take a nap.

I'll be back shortly guys and let you all know (through my dreams..)
a. who killed Kennedy
b. where atlantis is buried
c. the cure for cancer
d. who really shot jr.

I want to print out these tips to make a book for OSCO's crapper. They will get a kick out of these for years to come!

I think there are a few college psychology departments that will be writing books using the material in these tips for years to come.

Tip: Caylee disappeared into thin air in a pink tutu.

Umm...

How is LE supposed to follow up on that?

Ok, after seeing the tips I think I have solved it.

A german shepard saw a couple of squirrels and went after them. Caylee tried to stop the german shepard and it turned on her. Casey went to the rescue by driving the car toward them and she hit the squirrels. Meanwhile the german shepherd killed Caylee. Casey sat down with a pizza and happened to think that she might get in trouble for killing the squirrels if she went to LE. So she buried Caylee near a tree (then the GS peed on it). Then she knew she would have to come up with a believable story, so she thought of blaming it on the anonemous (sp) Zanny.

Ok, off to call the tipline now!

Ok, after seeing the tips I think I have solved it.

A german shepard saw a couple of squirrels and went after them. Caylee tried to stop the german shepard and it turned on her. Casey went to the rescue by driving the car toward them and she hit the squirrels. Meanwhile the german shepherd killed Caylee. Casey sat down with a pizza and happened to think that she might get in trouble for killing the squirrels if she went to LE. So she buried Caylee near a tree (then the GS peed on it). Then she knew she would have to come up with a believable story, so she thought of blaming it on the anonemous (sp) Zanny.

Ok, off to call the tipline now!

OMG! You've solved it!!

Tip: Casey has a split personality and her other personality is the nanny!

Ha Ha Ha! ! !

Ok, so this is giving everybody a much needed laugh, but it shows how many people out there will do whatever they can to help find Caylee. Lets not make fun of people who are doing whatever they can to help find little Caylee.
They may not be right, but at least they are trying to bring this girl home, unlike her own mother.....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back