Tips to be released shortly

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you noticed more hamsters than usual out and about?

Oh, If you have a blue room, you might want to get rid of it. Just sayin...

First the squirrels now the hamsters. Isn't there a rodent in FL that isn't involved in this case?

Bet we never hear Cindy utter the word "tips" ever again. I hope copies were Fed Ex'ed to her by LE with a note saying "for your information and comments".

We will probably now see Cindy yelling about how LE made up these tips because they didn't want to release the real tips.

If these "tips" are being released due to court order prior to GJ, then perhaps any creditable tips are considered under investigation and therefore were not released as part of this document dump.

After my shower, I've come to the conclusion that it has to be a coincidence. A big one, but a coincidence nonetheless. I'm going to try to let logic prevail. And besides, if our find HAD been significant and relevant to Caylee, TES would not be returning to search in what can be presumed to be an entirely different area. So, our find had to have not been related and the photo and location description(s) from the website had to have been a coincidence. Right? Right.

Exactly right. And if the defense argues that these "tips" were not followed up on...let the state tell BAEZ to follow up on "where the German Sheppard pees" and leave it at that.

And everyone knows, where there is German Shepherd pee, there are bound to be squirrels!:crazy:

After my shower, I've come to the conclusion that it has to be a coincidence. A big one, but a coincidence nonetheless. I'm going to try to let logic prevail. And besides, if our find HAD been significant and relevant to Caylee, TES would not be returning to search in what can be presumed to be an entirely different area. So, our find had to have not been related and the photo and location description(s) from the website had to have been a coincidence. Right? Right.

Bless you for being part of the search. It has to be frustrating not knowing what LE learned about your "find." And then you read about this eery coincidental psychic tip. This had to be spine-chilling for you, I'm sure.

I wouldn't rule anything out at this point. Wait until after this coming weekend and see where the searchers go. Maybe whatever was found last time on your search team couldn't all be brought up and they are returning to get the rest. Remember Tim from TES saying he didn't want to push bones down into the water where they could never be found again? Or something like that. I just wouldn't dismiss anything yet, and I can see where this is upsetting you the part of not knowing. Hang in there!

Bless you for being part of the search. It has to be frustrating not knowing what LE learned about your "find." And then you read about this eery coincidental psychic tip. This had to be spine-chilling for you, I'm sure.

Whoever called in this tip could have also planted something just to insert themselves into the case. There are some wackadoodles out there.

If these "tips" are being released due to court order prior to GJ, then perhaps any creditable tips are considered under investigation and therefore were not released as part of this document dump.

You are correct. There are hundreds missing if you follow the sequence numbers, even one tip I submitted. I didn't see any tips from Cindy either, and at the motions hearing it was stated that many of the tips came from Cindy.

Yeah, there are things that I called in early in the case that aren't listed on there. So not every tip is there, just the ones that had been cleared for dissemination. Maybe LE thought we could use a good laugh.

However, if you look closely enough, you can tell which ones were submitted by Cindy.

Wow!

Another psychic... at the end it says "Please do not release my name or phone number"

Right below that, it shows her name and phone number.

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

She has to know they need her name and phone number to call back in case they follow up on the tip and need more info.

People on this thread are directly referring to people derogatively. I think it is negative and mean-spirited. And I think it's sad if that is allowed on this site. I don't like seeing those who have offered tips being ridiculed and called names. No offense, just bothers me.

Are people posting the tipsters' names? If not, I don't see how people are directly referring to people in a derogatory (sp) manner.

We need something to laugh about, because if we sat and thought about all of the sad facts in this case we would be bawling our eyes out.

Meh... I'll wear the slanderous badge proudly if this whole 'Tip Release' fiasco draws attention to how much LE time, resources & energy are spent unproductively in missing person cases. Especially in cases involving missing children.

I doubt there are very many people on this forum, or the other WS forums, who haven't tossed and turned, struggling with dreams about specific cases.

The difference is that we can discern levels of stress and concern from psychic phenomena - and we don't call LE and waste their time when their time is better spent building this case, and yes, finding Caylee, via good, old fashioned investigation.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Look, I believe in psychics. My mom is psychic and very gifted, she gets what is given to her an nothing more though. These people are all over the place.

Where the bears are

In there glass of water

Where the German Shepard pees

with tropical birds and large hamster cages

under a statue with a blue stone

COME ON! I'm not drinking this koolaid, it's apparently a hallucinogen :eek:

I believe there genuinely are people who have psychic gifts, but the majority of these people are just off the wall nutcases.

And I would like to add that these people are allowed to conceive, give birth and raise children....:eek:

We have to have a license to hunt and fish or even to drive a car but not to parent children....

I have no idea why he asked for these through a hearing as he was entitled to them anyway but here we are, Baez has his tips. And a lot of reading to do.

I am guessing you were not close enough to see what the "find" was? I too think it would freak me out a bit.... Will you be joining TES again?

I love the trench coat in June in Florida. That wouldn't stand out at all, would it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back