Titanic tourist sub goes missing in Atlantic Ocean, June 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Waiting for the Space program with rich people to blow up at some point in time.
It's going to happen. You're strapping yourself to a bomb, and it doesn't take much for it all to go sideways. You just have to have a passing knowledge of the US Space Program to know that it doesn't go wrong in a little way. Apollo 13 actually getting back to earth intact was incredibly unlikely. A bit like the miracle on the Hudson.

MOO

Waiting for the Space program with rich people to blow up at some point in time.
Traveling into space is inherently dangerous. We've seen fatalities in the past and I'm sure we'll see them in the future.

Having said that, everything I've heard is that the people doing this are very meticulous and careful. They use well-established engineering principles and they work with NASA and other organizations to certify their designs.

They may make mistakes, but I don't think anything they do would compare to the fly-by-night attitude of OceanGate, using untested and unapproved materials to build their craft, and refusing to listen to outside experts. That was just pure stupidity and hubris.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP
Back