TN TN - Analyce Guerra, 18 mos, Smyrna, 23 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This doesnot make sense....in one article above the mother said the girl goes out when she hears kids playing...what kids are playing at midnight???and another thing she wakes up and if she plays around people will hear her....and decides to go out ....I think they would have heard her playing around in the nite first??and the idea she just woke up and instantly goes out???doesnt make sense to me.another thing has anybody asked the mom if analyce had a habit of waking up in the middle of the nite?Or was this totally out of character? This whole story has as many holes as susan smith ,remember ony savvy detective saw too many in her story and confronted her?maybe thats what they need to do here.

I would like to direct this post to those who have been searching. I had a dream about Analyce the same night I heard about her disappearance:

I was in an outdoor place that had bails of hay lined up. (now this could be rural but many times hay will be lined up like this to protect the land when construction is being done)

I was walking along beside these hay bails when I heard a noise. I looked around and there wasn't much there, but I noticed a few sheets of plywood on the ground. When I moved the plywood, it was covering a dugout hole in the ground and Analyce was in there. The noise I heard was her munching on potato chips!

She was alone and seemed to be fending for herself. She was quite affraid and didn't know we were there to help her. When we got her out of the dugout, we were all so excited to find her alive. I sure hope this is a dream come true!

So, if you have been in a place that has had these bails of hay, please re-check them. Sometimes stores will put out hay bails if they have an event. Keep an open mind as to where they would be. Thank you.

I work with LE in finding missing children. I thought I would post this here first, since some of you have actually been on the searches.

Esah

Esah said:
I would like to direct this post to those who have been searching. I had a dream about Analyce the same night I heard about her disappearance:

I was in an outdoor place that had bails of hay lined up. (now this could be rural but many times hay will be lined up like this to protect the land when construction is being done)

I was walking along beside these hay bails when I heard a noise. I looked around and there wasn't much there, but I noticed a few sheets of plywood on the ground. When I moved the plywood, it was covering a dugout hole in the ground and Analyce was in there. The noise I heard was her munching on potato chips!

She was alone and seemed to be fending for herself. She was quite affraid and didn't know we were there to help her. When we got her out of the dugout, we were all so excited to find her alive. I sure hope this is a dream come true!

So, if you have been in a place that has had these bails of hay, please re-check them. Sometimes stores will put out hay bails if they have an event. Keep an open mind as to where they would be. Thank you.

I work with LE in finding missing children. I thought I would post this here first, since some of you have actually been on the searches.

Esah

well I have to say, there must be something with the dream you had. during the search two other searchers that looked thru a construction site near where myself and a few others were standing did in fact locate a hole which was covered over with two sheets of thick plywood one side of the whole was still uncovered partially, they did lift it up to make sure she hadn't gotten down into it, there was some pieces of snack bags in there as well but appeared to be zip lock type baggies like you would take a snack in. the conctruction site was searched very well, including the bldg, and the dumpster on the back side of it. with the fact that really no trace of her has been found almost all of the time children between the age of 0 to 4 yrs of age are taken by a family member. I keep wondering if maybe the father took her or had someone take her so he could send the child out of the country to be with his mom and dad, " the gradparents" if that isn't it, then it could be someone that use to live in one of the two vacant apartments in the same bldg as the missing child on the same breezway just two doors down. this could be a female that has taken this child to keep for herself, if it were one of the tenants that moved out, then they would know all about the kids and the moms habits. I only hope police have looked at these people closely, but I believe that a family members has some knowledge of where this child is. I am amazed at the dream you had, it did have some true visions in it.

Wow -- I'm amazed Esah at how your dream matched up to a location in the search area -- kinda eerie -- is it possible that Analyce was taken, put temporarily in that spot with some snacks to keep her quiet and busy, and then someone went back for her later?

Wow, that amazes me too! I think I will try to see if I can get anything else. Maybe I saw just one place that Analyce went to and there are others. Thank you for letting me know.

Another thought just ocurred to me. Do you know if dogs were used in this search? If not, then maybe they could be taken back there to see if they hit on the dugout.

Esah said:
Another thought just ocurred to me. Do you know if dogs were used in this search? If not, then maybe they could be taken back there to see if they hit on the dugout.
I had heard that dogs were used in the search but were confused by all the smells of all the children in the apartment, Analyce's siblings. I think it would be a good idea if the police would take the dogs to this spot on the construction site to see if they pick up Analyce's scent.

CordovaMom said:
I had heard that dogs were used in the search but were confused by all the smells of all the children in the apartment, Analyce's siblings. I think it would be a good idea if the police would take the dogs to this spot on the construction site to see if they pick up Analyce's scent.
all five search dogs were used in the entire search area, the only place they acted on scents was at the complex. I don't feel this child walked out of the apartment now. useally, children between the ages of 0 to 4 yrs, most likely involve a family member. it is very very rare that a sexual offender would choose a victim of that age, although it has happened, but 89% of the time it most likely is a family member or close person of the family.

tweedledee said:
One thing that strikes me a bit odd is the fact that the baby was wearing a Blue Jean dress. Shouldn't the baby have been in pajamas if she was "down for the night"? Another thing, why did they call off the search? Even if they suspected foul play wouldn't they keep looking?
One last observation....if mom woke up at 4am and noticed the baby missing, why did it take her 25 minutes to call the police? could be just the time frame is being reported inaccurately, but this isn't adding up in my mind.

i heard about this on the radio, on the way to work, when this happened that morning....these were the first things i thought also...

close_enough said:
i heard about this on the radio, on the way to work, when this happened that morning....these were the first things i thought also...
I hope these are some of the inconsistencies the police are looking at. Latest reports are that some of the accounts of the events are inconsistent with other accounts of the events. I'm still of the opinion that the mom is hiding something, I don't think she harmed Analyce, although that's always possible, but I do think perhaps she left those children alone and something happened to Analyce and she's covering for it. Just my opinion. I have put a child to bed in the clothes they were wearing rather than jammies on a few occasions when the child fell asleep in their clothes and I didn't want to wake them to change their clothes. That didn't happen often, but it did happen. I do wonder though, the mom said they all fell asleep in front of the television on Sunday night, 11:30 -- what were the school aged children doing up that late?

Boy, I don't know what to think about this. It's hard to believe that a little 3 year old would go outside in the middle of the night to play. I could believe it if she had went out after it had turned light outside even if it was early in the morning but in the middle of the night???? Hard to believe that she would go out and just wander around when no one else was out there.

It should be easy to find out if the kids were left alone that night. Some of the kids are old enough to tell LE the truth. The mom said that they were at a friends house. That would be easy to check out too.

Does the dad have a solid alibi? Would there be a reason why he would take just the one child or have someone else take her? Why would he pick the youngest child instead of an older one who wouldn't require as much care?

It sounds like the kids and mom came home...ate some more of their left over dinner that the son went and got out of the car and then they all fell asleep in the frontroom. I would have had my kids get washed up and into their pj's and into bed but that is just me. Maybe their routine was for the kids to just fall asleep where ever they laid down...in their clothes. I remember the mom saying that she fell asleep right away because she was really tired.

I wish LE would get some tips on where this little girl is.

This was a Sunday night, the kids had school the next day, yet the mom lets them fall asleep in front of the televison? The home was also so messy that DCS took the children out of the home until the home was cleaned up. Sounds like Mom isn't doing a very good job of being Mom. I do think it's possible physically for Analyce to have walked out of that apartment, two things bother me though about that scenario, she wasn't wearing shoes so how far could she have gone, and number two, it was dark so how far could she have gone. If we are to believe someone came into the home and took Analyce, we're supposed to believe that someone came in in the middle of the night into a room full of people sleeping and took Analyce without waking anyone else. The mother would have had to have been a very sound sleeper for that to happen. I don't know about any of you, but if and when I fall asleep on a couch, it's not a sound sleep. I've fallen asleep on my couch waiting for a teen ager to come home from a date and trust me, the sleep was nothing more than dozing on and off. I don't want to believe the Mom did anything to Analyce, and I'm praying she didn't. But if she didn't do anything to Analyce then I'm opting for the Mom not being home and leaving those children alone. Someone knew the children were alone and came in and took Analyce. I wish the media was keeping this case in the news. This precious child needs to be found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MB1985
Back