GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police officers were also seen at the East Memphis apartment of Tramond Chitman, 33.

Chitman has not been named a suspect in the baby's disappearance, but sources say Shelby County Sheriff's Office deputies, and now MPD investigators, have made multiple stops at his apartment. They combed through his belongings and focused on Chitman's garage where his red Corvette was parked.
http://www.wmctv.com/story/24417228/investigators-focus-search-on-lake-behind-missing-babys-house

:bump: for Aniston. You're in my prayers little one.

Just saw an article on baby aniston on fox news. So terrible :(

Thought....someone knew she leaves baby alone for school trips n took her?

Hope this ends better than Elaina

ANISTON WALKER, Age Now: 1 Month(s), Missing: 01/09/2014. Missing From MEMPHIS, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Memphis Police Department (Tennessee) 1-901-545-2677.

More...

NCMC1227223c1.jpg

Bumping back up...just looked, and absolutely NO new news/info. out there about this precious baby...SMH

Bumping back up...just looked, and absolutely NO new news/info. out there about this precious baby...SMH

I've been doing the same.. nothing. It breaks my heart every time I see her precious little face :( I'm also saddened by the seemingly lack of interest here, maybe it's because there is not much info, but it's just sad, she's 7 weeks old!! ARGH :banghead:

Jason Miles ‏@JMilesWMC 8m

#Memphis Police canvassing missing 7 week old girl's neighborhood again this morning. Still no sign of baby. They need more info from mom

This from my twitter.

Poor little baby ��

To quote from the article, "police are yet to say that a crime has been committed."

So, a 7 week old baby just gets up and leaves on her own volition, does she?

:facepalm:

Um, a crime was committed the minute she left a 3 yr old & 7 wk old home alone!

Sadly, a lot of people do and if you really think about it, it's way safer than some of the stuff people do with babies, like leave them with boyfriends when they know the boyfriend resents the baby.

Leaving babies and small children alone is actually a very common occurrence in lots of Europe -

I don't think for a minute this woman left the baby home alone. If that were the case, when she returned the baby would still be there.

No, no, no! It is NEVER ok to leave small children, much less a 7 week old at home alone! What is wrong with people?

No, no, no! It is NEVER ok to leave small children, much less a 7 week old at home alone! What is wrong with people?

I totally get that, and never ever left my babies alone, but the thing is, people do it all the time and it's safer than leaving them with someone you know intends to harm them. I'm always amazed that mothers will leave their babies with men they know harm them all the time, but those moms wouldn't think of leaving their kids actually alone where they stand a better chance of living through it.

Maybe if this Mom HAD actually left Aniston alone we wouldn't be sitting here talking about her now. :twocents:

Why not just take the three year old and 7 week old with her?!

Praying sweet Aniston is found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back