AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With technology these days, they can tell if the phone is being touched, scrolled, moved, etc. They would be able to tell if it sat untouched with an open line as it seems you are thinking for an alibi. This information has not been revealed one way or another by LE at this time.

JMO
I am interested in learning more about this technology. Can't certain things be bypassed based on one's own settings? Battery saving mode, etc.?

Just followed a trial where there was phone manipulation in order to stage an alibi. One incoming was prearranged, answered by an accomplice. What was remarkable is, during the same window of crime opportunity, several unplanned calls and texts were recorded. As unanswered.

Anyone who thinks they can leave their phone behind has another thing coming. The another thing is the texts and calls that might naturally come in, with no one reading them.

Airplane mode, open line, unopened messages, typical usage, black out period -- all of these create big red circles of interest.

LE is not searching locally, LE is not asking for volunteer searchers. IMO LE is following the money-shot -- phones, vehicles, cctv.

They'll get there.

JMO

JMO. and my speculation. Given Chris’s custody battle to get his daughter, I’m assuming that would be easier without Sebastian in the house because even if he’s great with his stepsister it leaves room to ask like will his behaviors potentially cause stress to her indirectly? Not that I think that would be true. But a custody judge might look at that. It’d be easier to get custody with no other kids in the home I’m guessing.
So maybe they agree to send him to stay somewhere , but if there was already a plan for him to go with Seth why didn’t they just send him to Seth?

My guess is that maybe they sent him somewhere for intensive behavioral training. That is like the only place I can imagine them sending him where he would be (relatively) safe and they wouldn’t have told Seth about it. Like Chris is trying to use strict parenting but it isn’t working so he thinks the next step is like send Sebastian to behavioral boot camp.

Idk that’s just a guess I haven’t seen mentioned. Total speculation and MOO.
Just speculation but holy crap, what if they had him gooned in the middle of the night and brought to Utah to a boot camp/wilderness/whatever. This will scar Sebastian badly. And maybe they knew dad would never agree to it. I had not even considered this option but it is possible. And once Sebastian comes home, they will come out with the info?? "Sebastian is better than ever." These goon squads and programs take temporary custody of the children from the parents and maybe they think because of that they are under no obligation to say where he is?? They might say we knew if we told where he was he would probably be brought home and we wanted to make sure he GOT THE HELP HE NEEDED. sarcasm alert. This help is so traumatic. See this thread on WS to understand more. (12 yo dies at Trails Carolina wilderness therapy camp - Feb 2024). I wonder if Sebastian had any kind of photo ID, have they checked the airports for his name, or the adolescent transporters (goon squad) could have driven him.

Just speculation but holy crap, what if they had him gooned in the middle of the night and brought to Utah to a boot camp/wilderness/whatever. This will scar Sebastian badly. And maybe they knew dad would never agree to it. I had not even considered this option but it is possible. And once Sebastian comes home, they will come out with the info?? "Sebastian is better than ever." These goon squads and programs take temporary custody of the children from the parents and maybe they think because of that they are under no obligation to say where he is?? They might say we knew if we told where he was he would probably be brought home and we wanted to make sure he GOT THE HELP HE NEEDED. sarcasm alert. This help is so traumatic. See this thread on WS to understand more. (12 yo dies at Trails Carolina wilderness therapy camp - Feb 2024). I wonder if Sebastian had any kind of photo ID, have they checked the airports for his name, or the adolescent transporters (goon squad) could have driven him.
CP and KP were the ones to report SR missing. By that action alone, if his whereabouts are known by the people who reported him missing they would be held responsible for all of the resources used to find SR. Jobs lost, reputation ruined, possible jail time and legal consequences and hefty fines.
I don't see it. MOO

The details about that long phone call interest me. I've watched too much TV because my first thought on this was those particular phones were connected on a "call" in an attempt to establish an alibi.

Could stepdad have been on the phone with KP while driving home in some kind of vehicle on that night, he made her stay on the phone his whole time home....

Could stepdad have been on the phone with KP while driving home in some kind of vehicle on that night, he made her stay on the phone his whole time home....
Yes that's possible. Cellular analysis could easily prove that his phone was traveling, if it connected to his cars infotainment system or remained stationary at the RV park. IMO

Just followed a trial where there was phone manipulation in order to stage an alibi. One incoming was prearranged, answered by an accomplice. What was remarkable is, during the same window of crime opportunity, several unplanned calls and texts were recorded. As unanswered.

Anyone who thinks they can leave their phone behind has another thing coming. The another thing is the texts and calls that might naturally come in, with no one reading them.

Airplane mode, open line, unopened messages, typical usage, black out period -- all of these create big red circles of interest.

LE is not searching locally, LE is not asking for volunteer searchers. IMO LE is following the money-shot -- phones, vehicles, cctv.

They'll get there.

JMO
Yep. Learned a lot during that trial (Jennifer Farber Dulos, for those wondering)
Cellular analysis survey team, aka CAST basically performs a deep dive into your phone. It looks into call detail records, CDR's, that include what cell tower your phone attaches to plus what sector of the tower which provides directional information. Data sessions like facetime, email, imessage, whatsap, etc are also discovered. Surprisingly it will also provide details like opening your phone, rotating it etc. Wild stuff.

They'll get there.

JMO
Can it be determined by cellphone data if two cell phones are connected on a call if there is anyone speaking? One person may have "fallen asleep" during the call so that would explain the lack of activity.

Can it be determined by cellphone data if two cell phones are connected on a call if there is anyone speaking? One person may have "fallen asleep" during the call so that would explain the lack of activity.
No, if I understand your question it doesn't capture speaking voices but it would tell you phone orientation, duration etc.
It does make me wonder however if you are on speaker phone or using your earbuds while simultaneously scrolling social media or emails if that would be detected. IDK but I think it would.

I would think so.

The claim that all his shoes were still at home (in conjunction with not taking his phone, or even a coat on a winter's night) suggests someone snatched the child from his bed. Or, at least that's what someone wants us to think.

JMOO
Just like when the mom says after good night on the last night, there “was a noise from his room”, and she told him to just settle down and get to bed. It seems suggestive of someone snatching him at that moment.

Someone who then locked the door after them?
Right, and we can’t forget the screens, they are not the ones that go up and down, they have to be pulled out. I don’t know who has ever taken one of those out, but if it’s not taken out right, there would be some kind of damage to it. I’m sure the police checked that.

United Cajun Navy ends search for Sebastian Rogers after death threats
The United Cajun Navy announced last weekend that it was getting involved in the search for the 15-year-old boy, who was reported missing on 26 February.

However, the group has come under criticism from some on social media for its delayed start to searches after asking for donations of equipment and other supplies.

Today, the UCN said on Facebook that it was pulling back and regrouping “due to increasing security concerns”.

Search for missing autistic teen Sebastian Rogers is CALLED OFF
Brian Trascher, the vice president of the United Cajun Navy told Fox News Digital that two of the groups members had received threats, though he did not go into detail.

He explained that one of their male volunteers was confronted by a man in a hotel parking lot and intimidated him.

He also revealed that a female volunteer was threatened over the phone by another man. The phone recording was shared with the news outlet.

According to the phone call, the man accuses the female volunteer and another volunteer of driving onto his property and drawing a crowd.

He said that he contacted the sheriff's office about the incident.

The mystery caller, who claimed he was making the call to the authorities to make sure they weren't doing anything illegal.

According to Trascher, the caller said: 'We are letting the community know about you.

'You guys are just out of control and we as a community are going to make sure you guys get out of here.'
------------------------------------------------
Seriously? Someone looked at someone in an intimidating way in a parking lot and someone else called authorities because someone was on their private property and the homeowner said [paraphrased] us locals don't like all this willy nilly searching, sometimes intruding on private properties so the search team just packs it up? I'm still waiting to hear the death threats because - really? There has to be more to the story.

It wouldn't make sense to think you would be more likely to get custody of your daughter if authorities thought your stepson mysteriously disappeared. If that were the goal, they could have just fast-tracked him moving in with his father. Also if he was at a "boot camp," that would have come out by now. The camp would not keep this secret.
That’s true. A lot would make this idea not work.

If Sebastian was to meet someone or left willingly with someone or alone, my opinion is he would have packed some things. Shoes, coat, favorite blanket or stuffed animal. That kind of stuff
And, there's the additional factor of whether Sebastian would have been able to keep that type of secret long enough to wait until his mother fell asleep and then sneak out.

I feel like if he was at some type of wilderness camp etc. the camp would have contacted authorities by now to at least let them know he was safe/where he was at. They could do that without their name being public also, but I doubt they would keep it secret that he was there with all the publicity around this case now.

I can’t see him being taken away to some camp plausible. I really don’t believe that any of these camps would want to be involved in a month long search for someone in their custody. Imagine the legal ramifications of that.

I can’t see him being taken away to some camp plausible. I really don’t believe that any of these camps would want to be involved in a month long search for someone in their custody. Imagine the legal ramifications of that.
Not to mention, I assume most wilderness camps aren't equipped and probably won't accept children with special needs as it's too much of an added liability for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member