AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 9:25 the sheriff is asked if they've ruled out the Proudfoots and cleared their alibis. He doesn't answer the question but instead repeats that they've been cooperative from day one and there's no evidence to suggest foul play on their part.

Interesting.

At about 9:25 the sheriff is asked if they've ruled out the Proudfoots and cleared their alibis. He doesn't answer the question but instead repeats that they've been cooperative from day one and there's no evidence to suggest foul play on their part.

Interesting.
Your child is missing.
You are or aren't in frequent contact with LE.
LE has found eyeglasses that may belong to the missing child.
What's your next move?

This is chess.

Last edited:
When was the glasses found, do we know? Why bring it up? KP, CP or SR would be able to identify them immediately. Were they found before they brought everyone in to show the video? If glasses were found and believed to belong to Sebastian logic would have LE looking where they were found, no?
LE could even take them to the place where they were made/sold to check prescription and frame sold. I think LE would want an objective and valid proof.

Your child is missing.
You are or aren't in frequent contact with LE.
LE has found eyeglasses that may belong to the missing child.
What's your next move?

This is chess.
I'm going to agree. Why have we not heard any worry about Sebastian from CP and KP. I'm used to parents worrying about whether the child is out there and cold, or hungry or safe. We haven't heard that at all. MOO.

the step grandparents traveling out of state doesn't alarm me or set off any hink IMO

What does is Sebastian's mother deciding to travel with her spouse out of town as he works WHILE HER SON IS MISSING. I don't know that I can wrap my head around that decision in a way that makes it make sense. You'd have to hog tie me and drag me away from the area my child went missing.

LE could even take them to the place where they were made/sold to check prescription and frame sold. I think LE would want an objective and valid proof.
I presume LE would consult the lens maker to double check the glasses match the exact prescription for Sebastian. Could take two days max to confirm that they are the most recent pair made up for Sebastian. LE should know by now if they are his or not.

I can’t imagine LE would lie about the glasses. There would be no comeback from it and would hinder the search effort. Searchers are now on alert for a boy without glasses, and would discount anyone with glasses. Big difference I think.

The PC coincided perfectly with ‘glasses find’ and also with the meeting LE had with Seth and KP a few days ago.

I presume LE would consult the lens maker to double check the glasses match the exact prescription for Sebastian. Could take two days max to confirm that they are the most recent pair made up for Sebastian. LE should know by now if they are his or not.

I can’t imagine LE would lie about the glasses. There would be no comeback from it and would hinder the search effort. Searchers are now on alert for a boy without glasses, and would discount anyone with glasses. Big difference I think.

The PC coincided perfectly with ‘glasses find’ and also with the meeting LE had with Seth and KP a few days ago.
Yes I agree. But in addition to the correct prescription they also need to know if they were SR's. Many people have the same prescription and since I don't know SR's prescription I don't know how common or rare it is. MOO

Yes I agree. But in addition to the correct prescription they also need to know if they were SR's. Many people have the same prescription and since I don't know SR's prescription I don't know how common or rare it is. MOO
But the frame would have to match too.

And wasn’t he always wearing them, which may indicate his prescription would be more than a simple prescription, like say reading glasses.

Asking residents to check their outbuildings and places on their property where a teen could hide or might injure himself seems to be an attempt to shift the investigation away from the parents. Yet we're told repeatedly that SR was not an eloper or runner.

He could have run away in the ordinary abused teenager sense, not in the autistic behavior sense.

In the pictures in post #598, the two center pictures show different pairs of glasses. So now we have to wonder how many pairs he had.

When Seth discussed co-parenting, he said if Sebastian needed new glasses, KP would let him know and he would send her the money. People that need to wear glasses 24/7 usually replace them yearly - wear and tear, damages, scratches etc.

Hopefully KP would have been able to say which pair were missing.

Could it be a chest brace for Pectus Carinatum correction? I see a few which look similar
Yes, on one of the many interviews/chats that Seth Rogers has done with Youtubers, he did say it was a corrective medical brace of some sort, but that Sebastian did not use it all the time. I cannot recall specifically what he said it was used to correct.

Ok just got done watching the pascal live. There’s some points I wrote down that seemed important to me. Please bear in mind that this is all just stuff that jumped out to me and is just speculation/rumor or MOO

-main thing that was said was the CPs parents left for Alaska 2 days after SR was reported missing? That’s seems like super odd timing to take off for a trip like that.
-LE says that none of the threats to UCN have been reported to them.
-KP works for brinks but doesn’t have a system of her own?
-We learned that the CIA and secret service are involved in the investigation. I’m wondering if it’s possibly for tech help?

Anyway again, this is all just MOO. This update was basic at a non update other than the glasses being found. I would imagine that they have checked them for finger prints and that they would be able to trace whos they are with some kind of serial number or something similar.
The Secret Service is 100% involved to assist with the collection of encrypted data. They frequently assist LE with recovering data from cell phones, auto GPS devices, and laptops because they have access to expensive extraction tools (like GrayKey, for example) that smaller LE departments don’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial