AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth's latest interview last night-

Seth says the day SR went missing LE followed him to his house. LE searched his home and garage taking SR's electronics with them. No searching of his car was performed.

Seth says that the Proudfoot home and cars were processed with cadaver and sniff dogs.

I'm worried that maybe LE haven't done further analysis on the Proudfoot vehicles.

Seth says the day SR went missing LE followed him to his house. LE searched his home and garage taking SR's electronics with them. No searching of his car was performed.

Seth says that the Proudfoot home and cars were processed with cadaver and sniff dogs.

I'm worried that maybe LE haven't done further analysis on the Proudfoot vehicles.
Completely agree.

I don't understand why this wouldn't be investigated. Wanna rule out the parents driving activities, then pull the infotainment records.
Of course we don't know what we don't know. I wish someone would clear this up with CP/KP.
Exactly. I feel they dropped the ball early on. At least with what info we have.

Whatever evidence that was there is long gone by now.

According to Seth’s last interview, the proudfoots will not be at the vigil tonight. I have mixed feelings about that.
If I were innocent I would be there! If I was afraid of being hurt. I would ask for protection. It looks like they just don’t care. It looks like they want to pretend nothings wrong and go on with their NEW life. JMOO

If I were innocent I would be there! If I was afraid of being hurt. I would ask for protection. It looks like they just don’t care. It looks like they want to pretend nothings wrong and go on with their NEW life. JMOO
And that’s where my mixed feelings come in. The community are not big fans, lots of suspicion, anger. So they may be afraid to go.

If it was me, those things would not matter to me. I would be there.

And that’s where my mixed feelings come in. The community are not big fans, lots of suspicion, anger. So they may be afraid to go.

If it was me, those things would not matter to me. I would be there.
Of course, the whole reason the community are not big fans of the Proudfoots is because of how they've acted like they can't be bothered to look for Sebastian, how they've talked about him, the way they've admitted to treating him... it would be so easy for them to have changed that perception at any point by acting like they gave even the thinnest sliver of a damn, but here we are.

Of course, the whole reason the community are not big fans of the Proudfoots is because of how they've acted like they can't be bothered to look for Sebastian, how they've talked about him, the way they've admitted to treating him... it would be so easy for them to have changed that perception at any point by acting like they gave even the thinnest sliver of a damn, but here we are.
Exactly. And then coming to it would be a step in that direction. Yet they chose to continue not caring. IMO of course.

Seth's latest interview last night-

This hit my eyes wide open:

Seth says he knows SR didn't run away. Because "he's not at my door".

I really think this is central.

I think SR did walk out the front door, running away. To go to his dad's. With shoes, with his electronics.

Kids run away. Especially young ones who have to means sit in the yard, come back in when they're hungry. The wise parent rides it out, without escalation.

SR had no way to really run away, only the capacity to leave.... if he did leave, what prevented him from coming back in, hungry?

At tge time this occurred, how much tension was there in the house relative to SR and his dad, wanting to live with his dad, issues over control and discipline?

No one thinks SR would leave without shoes. IMO he didn't. He left with shoes but only his shoes came home.

JMO

Since SEVERAL STATES are involved in the search, would FBI and other agencies be involved to help Tennessee LE?
What other states are involved in the search? I've not heard of anything other states involved outside of TN in MSM? TBI is assisting SCSO, as well as help from FBI, Secret Service, Equsearch, etc, each adding their expertise on the electronics, phone records and such.

LE has publicly stated the home and all vehicles were searched 10+ times.

Now I do recall CP or KP stating initially they asked LE why they weren't looking for fingerprints and such around the home itself as they thought that would have been done. I also recall them saying they had not done any other luminol or forensic sorts of testing at the home. I would presume there are some usual tell-tale signs of a cover-up of things like blood and such? There would likely be bleach or other cleaning scent smells that likely were not existent to warrant that type of search? JMO

According to Seth’s last interview, the proudfoots will not be at the vigil tonight. I have mixed feelings about that.
I agree with the mixed feelings too. Some people view "vigils" as equating to death, and that's typically my own point of view on them as well. I know there are prayer vigils and such for the living, but at this point, I think it would be a pitchfork and torch mob scene if they did attend.
Again, JMO

Listening to Seth’s interviews. He named Sebastian, he changed his first diaper etc Was KP never in love with her newborn? Was she ashamed of him because he had problems? Have teachers or anyone say anything positive about mom/son relationship?
We haven't heard from anyone besides Seth and C&KP. Neither neighbors, school teachers, friends from school or their moms. At least, not that I know of.

We haven't heard from anyone besides Seth and C&KP. Neither neighbors, school teachers, friends from school or their moms. At least, not that I know of.
There was an interview with SR's teachers. I will admit I haven't read it. I'll see if I can find it.

Sweet EARLY interview with the teacher
Patricia Szymanski, his former eighth-grade teacher at T.W. Hunter Middle School, says their school community is constantly praying for him. She described Sebastian as high-functioning with a great sense of humor.

“He’s extremely high functioning. He has a great sense of humor. He loves to laugh. He’s a jokester. He's super smart. He’s just somebody that you would think is very typical. If you see him walking around, you wouldn’t have any idea he had any kind of deficits at all," Szymanski explained.
[snip]
"If there's a pencil it has to be a green one. Also, a folder, the green one. He always picked green so we know it’s his favorite," Szymanski said.
[snip]
“We love him," Haynes adds.

There was an interview with SR's teachers. I will admit I haven't read it. I'll see if I can find it.

Patricia Szymanski, his former eighth-grade teacher at T.W. Hunter Middle School, says their school community is constantly praying for him. She described Sebastian as high-functioning with a great sense of humor.

“He’s extremely high functioning. He has a great sense of humor. He loves to laugh. He’s a jokester. He's super smart. He’s just somebody that you would think is very typical. If you see him walking around, you wouldn’t have any idea he had any kind of deficits at all," Szymanski explained.
[snip]
"If there's a pencil it has to be a green one. Also, a folder, the green one. He always picked green so we know it’s his favorite," Szymanski said.
[snip]
Nice catch!

What other states are involved in the search? I've not heard of anything other states involved outside of TN in MSM? TBI is assisting SCSO, as well as help from FBI, Secret Service, Equsearch, etc, each adding their expertise on the electronics, phone records and such.

LE has publicly stated the home and all vehicles were searched 10+ times.

Now I do recall CP or KP stating initially they asked LE why they weren't looking for fingerprints and such around the home itself as they thought that would have been done. I also recall them saying they had not done any other luminol or forensic sorts of testing at the home. I would presume there are some usual tell-tale signs of a cover-up of things like blood and such? There would likely be bleach or other cleaning scent smells that likely were not existent to warrant that type of search? JMO

I agree with the mixed feelings too. Some people view "vigils" as equating to death, and that's typically my own point of view on them as well. I know there are prayer vigils and such for the living, but at this point, I think it would be a pitchfork and torch mob scene if they did attend.
Again, JMO
I agree with your pitchfork and mob scenario for sure. And to play devil's advocate for a moment only, CP and KP may be afraid that their presence would distract from the real issue of young Sebastian. It's sad for sure though.

[snip]
[snip]
So nice to read this.

I agree with your pitchfork and mob scenario for sure. And to play devil's advocate for a moment only, CP and KP may be afraid that their presence would distract from the real issue of young Sebastian. It's sad for sure though.
I'm sure LE attends the vigils in a case such as this. I would not stay away it Sebastian were my missing child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB