AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

I'm sorry but having CPS called on you twice, says a lot imo. I don't trust anyone that would hit a kid with a belt. I also don't trust anyone who would let someone hit their kid with a belt.

Oh and later CP muddles the issue still further by saying something to the effect that CPS was only called on him because Sebastian went missing.

He can't even keep his stories straight within a period of 15 minutes or so.

So from Paschal show there were some things I'm not sure we've heard before. There's supposed to be some dash cam footage.Would love to know what was on it. Seth seems to think Sebastian could have been alot further than a 5 mile radius is he did take off running. He also said Sebastian could out run Katie at 12 years old and her trained by the navy. Paschal and Jen were back to back so IDR which show he said that on.

I got to listen only in fits and starts. Was it said where this supposed dashboard footage came from? Like whose dashboard and when?

I'm sorry but having CPS called on you twice, says a lot imo. I don't trust anyone that would hit a kid with a belt. I also don't trust anyone who would let someone hit their kid with a belt.

Well I've posted here before that I was hit with a belt as a kid. Rarely, but it was traumatic nonetheless.

However, that was DECADES ago and I would think any responsible adult in this day and age would avoid hitting a special needs child who is not even his biological child with a belt.

Apparently, however, I would be mistaken in this thought.

Last edited:
As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: