AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad to see this case not receiving much attention lately. I pray for this young man every night. I strongly feel 1 of the 3 parents knows more than they are saying. I don't trust any of them at this point. MOO.

Where are you Sebastian?
oh, it’s getting some attention now because this case hasn’t come across my radar until the YouTuber allegedly stalking the mother of Sebastian, who has stayed out of public eye since her son went missing.

Hey Everyone.
Please stay on the topic of Sebastian Rogers. I moved several posts over to the Kyron Horman discussion.
Thanks.
Tricia
Thank you. That was my post and I wasn't sure if it was ok. Sorry about that!

Reactions: byo
oh, it’s getting some attention now because this case hasn’t come across my radar until the YouTuber allegedly stalking the mother of Sebastian, who has stayed out of public eye since her son went missing.
However that's attention for KP not Sebastian. KP has been far from being out of the public eye. Her and CP did many interviews with differing stories of the night Sebastian disappeared. JMO. So many have been attached to this case with the "intentions" of finding Sebastian, but everyone of them has become a distracting drama. Also MOO. The most important person in this whole thing is Sebastian.

Nick Beres ch 5 has done an “Almost 6 mos” Sebastian Rogers column. I read it off of FB so I’m not posting the link but it’s the same article on X and Ch 5. There’s nothing new to report. They still don’t have any evidence to arrest anyone for the disappearance of this young man. I’m sure you’re all as tired of hearing that as I am. There’s still no evidence of a crime, I guess that means there’s still no evidence that it’s not a crime too. All 3 parents have been interviewed repeatedly with no indication of involvement in the disappearance. They’re all vetted but no one is officially cleared, if something turns up tomorrow that could change.

Time to come home Sebastian, your friends miss you! You have lots of new friends who want to hang out.

Info regarding Sebastian Rogers Rescue Ride & Prayer Vigil taking place on 08/24/24. This ride is to benefit a local animal shelter/intended to celebrate Sebastian's love for animals and to further increase awareness.

One of these news links also mentions protest will be held outside the Sumner County sheriff’s office later this month.

Seth had his attorney send Cease & Desist letters to Chloe and some of the YouTubers. He was upset that they were making money off of Sebastian. As ridiculous as the letters were, they worked. The Missing Community on X & YouTube stopped talking about Sebastian.
Not really. Dolly Vision, bullhorn Betty and others post daily but it’s—in my opinion—garbage—and Seth has his own channel now…all making money off this child’s absence.

Not really. Dolly Vision, bullhorn Betty and others post daily but it’s—in my opinion—garbage—and Seth has his own channel now…all making money off this child’s absence.
Also, Miley Cyrus’s brother allegedly asked Lore Lodge to look into Sebastian’s disappearance. He has 3 shows. The second one has a summary of all the discrepancies in Chris and Katie’s interviews. He had some information he turned over to LE.

He also analyzed Nina’s statement. Nina is Chris’s ex-wife. She told a harrowing tale of how Faith was allegedly kidnapped by Chris and his family, how they married quickly and relocated her to TN; threw her stuff away while she was in TN.

Anecdotally, it seems that married people get better housing in the Navy and it’s common for people to get married for this reason. Also, adultery is grounds for dishonorable discharge. All is my own opinion. Lore Lodge is on YouTube. He has 3 episodes on this case that I am aware of—may have done more.

We were all asleep at the wheel on this one or maybe it’s just more noise that doesn’t help Sebastian… Andra Griffin also known as Blowhorn Betty was served with 4 restraining orders last week, after repeated attempts to annoy the Proodfoots, something she denies doing. The judge granted Chris & Katie Proudfoot, 4 Orders of Protection to keep her away from them and 2 of their family members, for 1 year. According to BB, her attorney said she didn’t need to attend the hearing and neither did they. Sumner County didn’t get that memo and promptly filed an arrest warrant.

Timing is everything in life, and this was proven again on Saturday when BB showed up at a Vigil & Ride for Sebastian event, in Clarksville. I read that something happened at the event that irritated BB enough that she called the local Sheriff’s Office. They arrived and promptly arrested her on her outstanding warrant. She was booked into the Montgomery County Jail in TN and was held on no bond until they shipped her over to Sumner Co where she was held on a $20,000 bond. Ms Blowhorn resides in Florida.

We were all asleep at the wheel on this one or maybe it’s just more noise that doesn’t help Sebastian… Andra Griffin also known as Blowhorn Betty was served with 4 restraining orders last week, after repeated attempts to annoy the Proodfoots, something she denies doing. The judge granted Chris & Katie Proudfoot, 4 Orders of Protection to keep her away from them and 2 of their family members, for 1 year. According to BB, her attorney said she didn’t need to attend the hearing and neither did they. Sumner County didn’t get that memo and promptly filed an arrest warrant.

Timing is everything in life, and this was proven again on Saturday when BB showed up at a Vigil & Ride for Sebastian event, in Clarksville. I read that something happened at the event that irritated BB enough that she called the local Sheriff’s Office. They arrived and promptly arrested her on her outstanding warrant. She was booked into the Montgomery County Jail in TN and was held on no bond until they shipped her over to Sumner Co where she was held on a $20,000 bond. Ms Blowhorn resides in Florida.
Maybe the Proudfoot can sue her for slander. I would love to see these You Tubers pay for all the heartache they cause families. 99% of what they spew is false, twisted lies. They're like vicious sharks feeding on blood. This is why I refuse to watch any YouTube podcast related to a crime. Haven't found one that's credible, they're all out to make a fast dollar on someone else's heartache.

I'm a firm believer in karma. If the courts can't get them, then Karma surely will. Old saying ...you reap what's your sow.

All my opinion only

Good, this is one Youtuber who needs to face legal consequences. I detest this wonan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back