AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the bounty hunter thinks he's being hidden due to a custody dispute, there should be a communication trail, and there should also be a money-trail, because someone would want to be paid to care well for him. Or so I presume.

That said, I do wish the bounty hunter well in solving the case somehow, since no one else has been able to yet.

We all hoped/thought Sebastian Rogers would be found by now...

Sebastian Rogers likely ‘alive,’ bounty hunter vows to find him​

• 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' searching for missing autistic boy
  • Reward for information in case raised to $100,000
  • Rogers was last reported seen Feb. 25 by his mother

Updated: SEP 5, 2024
Chapman suspects that Rogers was “stashed somewhere” because of a custody battle going on between his parents.
“We’re seeing a domestic squabble over a child,” Chapman said.

Well, what Dog says isn't completely outside the ballpark of possibilities. Could K&C have done that, never imagining how much publicity Sebastian's disappearance would attract? Now it would be a criminal matter to admit and reel it back in? As I'm typing this out, it sounds more unlikely.

But who knows, Dog might actually make some progress. If nothing else he upped the reward and is drawing more national attention for Sebastian - win-win!

sorry. Seth lost me right there. I tried to extend him some grace but he continues to make poor choices in who he aligns himself with MOO. I have not supported the Proudfoots because I feel there is much they have not been honest about and their decisions after Sebastian went missing were beyond me. But Seth showing up in court to support Bullhorn Betty is a reflection on him in my eyes and makes him a part of the problem IMO JMO

Where is Sebastian?

SUMNER COUNTY, Tenn. (WZTV) — It's been more than six months and there’s still no sign of Sebastian Rogers. Now, TikTok users are raising money to put up billboards of the Sumner County autistic teen nationwide.

Full article at link...

Updated Wed, September 4th 2024 at 10:42 AM

Currently, they are giving themselves a $1,000 budget each day, and if Rogers is found sooner, then they will donate the rest of the money for other missing children cases.

September 20, 2024

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Cease and desist letters were sent out to social media users threatening and harassing individuals looking for missing Sumner County teen Sebastian Rogers.

Dog the Bounty Hunter and Seth Rogers, Sebastian’s biological father, said they’ve experienced online harassment and have seen the threats only increase.

More at link.
excuse me??? From the man who just showed up in court in a show of support for an internet troll who is doing exactly that to his ex wife. pffft

“What Lesniak is doing is he is issuing cease and desists with a copy of the federal injunctions attached as a warning shot,” Tony Mathis, spokesperson for Seth Rogers explained. “What they are trying to do is not get people to quit talking about Sebastian. They are trying to get people to quit harassing and attacking the people that are intimately involved with the case.”
[snip]
“They have kind of taken over the airwaves and created a defamation campaign against my clients,” Attorney Joseph Lesniak stated
https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/missing-tn-teen-sebastian-rogers-cease-and-desist-letters/

Where is Sebastian? Can any of the adults involved in this case focus for even ten minutes on answering that question? Because it sure seems to me that they are way too wrapped up in their own personal drama to do so.

Dog the Bounty Hunter - pfft yeah because what we need is another adult in the mix whose primary interest is facetime and generating drama.

jmo

It’s been 7 months since 15 yr old Sebastian Rogers, disappeared in Hendersonville, Tenn. Last heard at 10 pm, Feb 26 when mom Katie Proudfoot heard a thud come from his room an hour after he went to bed. Katie called out to him, he replied that he was fine, she told him to go to sleep. When she went into his room at 6 the next morning, he was gone. Katie believes he left through their front door, without a jacket, without shoes or socks, wearing the black pants & tee shirt he put on before bed and possibly carrying his little key chain flashlight. Nothing else was missing from their home, his iPhone, his video games, everything was left behind.

Sebastian was trending on X all weekend. Unfortunately it wasn’t because people were sharing their search plans, thoughts for his family or hopes for future success in finding what happened to Sebastian. No, the weekend going into Sebastian’s 7 months missing was more of the same bitter arguing as the parents brought new faces into their camps - instead of pooling their resources both sides continued putting the others down. Poor Sebastian, not only did he disappear, he is truly lost in all of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge
Back