AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped:
DAY 4 UPDATE: SEBASTIAN WAYNE DRAKE ROGERS
While we have no significant updates from yesterday, we encourage community members willing to search their own property to do so with a partner for safety.
Please avoid the official command post for now. Stay tuned for organized search efforts.
That’s kind of a weird thing to say. What’s the danger people could be in searching their properties alone?

Even so, how would he be eating and drinking and sheltering from the elements? Here’s to hoping, though.

I have to eat every day or else I become grumpy. At age 15, I would think he may have a good appetite. No one can live long without drinking water. Medical News Today says it's 3 days.

Humans can only survive a short amount of time without water because the body needs it for almost every process, including:
  • regulating body temperature through sweating and breathing
  • aiding in digestion by forming saliva and breaking down food
  • moistening mucous membranes
  • helping to balance the pH of the body
  • lubricating joints and the spinal cord
  • helping the brain make and use certain hormones
  • helping transport toxins out of the cells
  • eliminating waste through the urine and breath
  • delivering oxygen throughout the body

I reposted the conference more to show how much territory the official searches covered by using drones, men on horseback, etc. LE must be convinced he is in the area, at least at that time, early on they did, or else he went into hiding in a cave, a crevice, a barn, etal due to his vulnerable condition. LE was reaching out to farmers and telling them how to search for this missing child. Has LE changed their stance in that Sebastian walked out the front door never to be seen again so far? If no one is feeding him and sheltering him, then that's not a good thing.
MOO

That’s kind of a weird thing to say. What’s the danger people could be in searching their properties alone?
I just posted the video of LE's first press conference where they explained the territory is rugged. People need to search in pairs in case one gets hurt, then someone is there to help them. Farmers are not trained to search and rescue. He gives them tips in the video though.

Welp.

As far as I can see, Seth Rogers has been out there every day looking for his son. Pleading for help looking for Sebastian.

While KP and CP have spent more time going on youtubers and whatnot whining about people being so mean to them, instead of just saying, "Hate me if you want to but just help find my child!"

This is getting ridiculous, yes KP is telling anyone who will listen that they contacted CN. They also insist that Nancy Grace blew them off, and NG has said out loud and in print that is not true. They stated several times that LE told them not to go to media. These things make no sense!
It’s definitely not passing the smell test rn.

About 2:13 in. If you hit the cc button it’ll pull up text. I get this:

"Um, about 9:00, tell him to go to bed…and he's come out of his room where he's playin' and he said, "All right, good night, Momma', good night, puppies, I love you and went to bed. Um, he was doin' something in his room, 'cause about an hour later, I heard some noise, and I was like, "I don't care what you're doing in there, but go to sleep," and um, about midnight, I got up and I went to bed."
Thanks, @MassGuy

I've now listened to the whole of this interview and I feel as I was witnessing a car crash in slow-motion.

It is well worth a listen. Maybe play it speeded up, as it's long. In addition to the stepdad meting out a belt 'punishment' trashing his stepson's belongings, and his odd laughter, my take-aways are:

- The stepdad was much more talkative in this interview than in others, more combative and also displayed contempt towards some of his stepson's behaviours (mimicking Sebastian's responses to being disciplined)
- Sebastian would wear SOCKS to take out the trash (per his mom)
- The stepdad has been married FIVE times
- Listeners messaged in asking about 'the story' with one of his wives
- The stepdad discussed his previous encounters with CPS/DCS ("in two states")
- If I heard this correctly, there are TWO other doors in the house, but stepdad says Sebastian would not have exited through those because THEY DO NOT LOCK FROM THE OUTSIDE??
- The stepdad wants to thank everyone, including those who are spreading rumours or who think he and his wife did it

I am even more scared for Sebastian than before. I'd like the Behaviour Panel guys to analyse this interview.
Didn't the behavior panel guys analyze a prior interview with these 2?

[Oh, @Mimi in London . With head bowed, I'm so sorry to learn of Princess Catherine's illness. Best wishes to All ~ from the USA.]

This interview triggered my PTSD. I cannot go back to the interviews, att. I wasn't sure what exactly I was watching and hearing. You are a wise one who doesn't likely need TBPanel to read the cues that you see and hear.

This could be wrong or it could be both re: the 3 doors that lead to the exterior. The Host's question was about a piece of furniture, a sofa, possibly blocking one door. It was not answered. Instead, we learn of a door that's noisy when opened. Hence, we have
1) a front door
2) a door into the garage and
3) a door that is possibly blocked by furniture.

CP added that Sebastian "wouldn't use that door because it made too much noise." Is it an interior door that leads onto the patio that may or may not be screened in? Or is the sofa on the patio blocking the door from opening from the inside and outside? That might be a good idea to know Seth couldn't exit that interior door since it's blocked by a piece of furniture. Which one of the 3 doors is too noisy to use?

edit to correct - there's no blocked door

I will have to go back and listen again to the piece around door locking. But regardless, and as you suggest, there are sufficient clues and cues in this bizarre and worrying interview to raise hairs on the back of one's neck.

(And PS re Kate ..yes, just awful for her and her family. It's a great leveller. No amount of privilege or riches can guarantee health).

Didn't the behavior panel guys analyze a prior interview with these 2?

Yes they did. It was the first, or one of the first, interviews with a podcaster. They found no red flags, just a few 'stress points' in what they said. However, the subsequent 3-hour interview with a different podcaster provides some startling new background information, which I would like to hear the experts analyse.

The stepfather has now told us clearly that he is a strict disciplinarian who demands 'respect', he imitates in a contemptuous manner (imo) some of Sebastian's speech, and he speaks of his parenting in terms of crime and punishment. If he speaks proudly of some of the (IMO) cruel punishments he meets out to his autistic stepchild, imagine some of the punishments about which he might not be so forthcoming.

He admits to having been entangled with child protective services in two different states, but, again, in no part related to any misstep of his own. In Sebastian's case, when CPS was called on an occasion prior to him going missing, it was Sebastian's fault, apparently.

He tells us about where some of his previous four marriages have gone wrong (never his fault, for example one of the wives 'gave in to promiscuity' or some such weird pronouncement), but denies that he tried to kill Wife Number ?three ?four (I can't remember which).

These are just the things CP is TELLING us. I'm curious about what else could be analysed from this particular interview. I also wonder over what period of day it was conducted, as it became increasingly more bizarre over the course of the three hours of the voice-only (no cameras) interview.

If the account of events on the Sunday/Monday morning holds up, then at the very least we can now understand why the poor boy might have run away. Or tried to run away.

LE spokesman tells us that from his experience, young people with autism have stamina that is greater than ours. He says their pain threshold is greater than ours as well as their drive is greater than that of our own.

They suggest checking under tarps, decks, in ponds and around creek beds.

FEB 29, 2024 Press Conf @ 9:40
Sometimes, in the sense that an autistic kid might go outside without a coat and not feel cold. But not all the time and not to the point of like defying biology.

New details into the family of the missing 15-year-old Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers.
The teen lives with his biological mother, stepfather and younger stepbrother. His biological father is also a deputy with the Davidson County Sheriff's Office
This is from page one. I remember CP in one of the earliest video's mentioning a younger stepbrother. Does anyone know if CP or KP have talked about a younger sibling in any of the other video's? Does he live with them permanently? Was he there the weekend that SR vanished? I don't want to sleuth him obviously but wondering if he was in the home that night.

Sorry, late in joining but does anyone know whether Sebastian had an online presence? Did he have access to a computer, laptop or phone? I read that he is high functioning so I wondered if he was coaxed by someone to leave with them. I know LE would be aware and would have already scoured any electronics that Sebastian had access to. It's so odd because people on the spectrum find normal routine to be comforting and dislike change. I can't imagine him running off if he wasn't coaxed. And his mom said that he wasn't inclined to run away or wander off. So this is very unusual.

Sorry, late in joining but does anyone know whether Sebastian had an online presence? Did he have access to a computer, laptop or phone? I read that he is high functioning so I wondered if he was coaxed by someone to leave with them. I know LE would be aware and would have already scoured any electronics that Sebastian had access to. It's so odd because people on the spectrum find normal routine to be comforting and dislike change. I can't imagine him running off if he wasn't coaxed. And his mom said that he wasn't inclined to run away or wander off. So this is very unusual.
No, CP was very adamant that Sebastian not use SM. He has an iPhone but CP disabled the internet. Mom has said over and over he is not a runner, he’s never run off.

This is from page one. I remember CP in one of the earliest video's mentioning a younger stepbrother. Does anyone know if CP or KP have talked about a younger sibling in any of the other video's? Does he live with them permanently? Was he there the weekend that SR vanished? I don't want to sleuth him obviously but wondering if he was in the home that night.
I have never heard of a stepbrother or any other sibling in the home.

CP stated in the Smiley'sStorey 3hr long interview (previously shared a few times) that he only has 1 biological child, a daughter, who resides wth his ex-wife in New Mexico. That particular ex-wife has 2 other children that are not his.

Never heard of KP having any other children either, so not sure how there would be a "stepbrother" to Sebastian, unless bio-dad has another child, but obviously that child would not reside with CP & KP.

I have never heard of a stepbrother or any other sibling in the home.

CP stated in the Smiley'sStorey 3hr long interview (previously shared a few times) that he only has 1 biological child, a daughter, who resides wth his ex-wife in New Mexico. That particular ex-wife has 2 other children that are not his.

Never heard of KP having any other children either, so not sure how there would be a "stepbrother" to Sebastian, unless bio-dad has another child, but obviously that child would not reside with CP & KP.
Anf even then, that would be a half brother, not a step-brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298