Identified! TN - Body found off Broadway in North Knoxville, 6 Aug 2018 - Rocky Joseph Bartolomei

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
KPD: Body found off Broadway in North Knoxville
KPD: Body found off Broadway in North Knoxville
Dj7dewsW0AE4No4.jpg

August 6 2018
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) --
The Knoxville Police Department is investigating a body found Monday in North Knoxville.

KPD said it was found in the woodline near the 4200 block of North Broadway.

Police: Body discovered amid search for missing North Knox man
"A man's body was discovered in a wooded area off North Broadway on Monday by two people searching for a North Knoxville resident reported missing last month, police said.

Officers responded about 11:30 a.m. to the scene along the 4200 block of N. Broadway, according to Knoxville Police Department spokesman Darrell DeBusk.

The condition of the body, found in a ditch along a rail line, indicated it had been there for some time, he said."

He has been identified as Rocky Joseph Bartolomei. Cause of death pending autopsy. Victim had history of drug abuse.

Knoxville has had over 200 overdoses this year alone. We don't know if this was the cause of death, just speculating.

Sadly,that doesn't surprise me. I have lived in Knoxville all my life and the drug problem here is just out of control, just like many other places. I do believe that 200 number is really low, though. I belong to a local crime watch site and it's nothing for there to be multiple calls per day for OD's. (Per police scanner). Maybe that number is the number of people actually treated at a hospital, and doesn't include those given Narcan at the scene, then refuse to go to the ER. MOO

Here is MSM confirmation: Identified - Rocky Joseph Bartolomei
===
Loved ones searching for a missing man found a body on Monday. On Tuesday, authorities confirmed the body belonged to the man the loved ones had been looking for.

An autopsy revealed that the body was that of Rocky Joseph Bartolomei. Bartolomei was reported missing by family members on July 29, 2018. His last contact with family members occurred on July 26, 2018.

KPD said the body was found around 11:30 a.m. in the wood line near the 4300 block of North Broadway. Two men found what they believed was a body laying between a steep bank and the railroad tracks. The men told officers they had been looking for a loved one who lived nearby and had been missing for at least two weeks.

KPD said the body found had been deceased for quite some time.

The cause of death was unable to be determined during the preliminary autopsy.

KPD: Body identified after loved ones make discovery

Here is MSM confirmation: Identified - Rocky Joseph Bartolomei
===
Loved ones searching for a missing man found a body on Monday. On Tuesday, authorities confirmed the body belonged to the man the loved ones had been looking for.

An autopsy revealed that the body was that of Rocky Joseph Bartolomei. Bartolomei was reported missing by family members on July 29, 2018. His last contact with family members occurred on July 26, 2018.

KPD said the body was found around 11:30 a.m. in the wood line near the 4300 block of North Broadway. Two men found what they believed was a body laying between a steep bank and the railroad tracks. The men told officers they had been looking for a loved one who lived nearby and had been missing for at least two weeks.

KPD said the body found had been deceased for quite some time.

The cause of death was unable to be determined during the preliminary autopsy.

KPD: Body identified after loved ones make discovery

How awful that these 2 men found their loved one like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back