GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people on FB are asking who took the pic. You can see the shadow of a bridge in the water, so my guess is it was either someone fishing off it or a security type camera that is mounted to that bridge. Something about that man looks bigger/ more athletic/ younger to me, but I am hoping it is them because she is still sitting up on her own!

I don't think it is them either. I think this guy looks younger and I cannot find a canoe rental place (I assume they would rent vs buy). I searched "Lamine river" canoe rental and I was not able to find anything.

ETA: Also, in the pic of him at the grocery store, while he is checking out, he rubs his right should like it was bothering him. This makes me doubt if he would actually go canoeing.

She doesn't seem scared or upset to me though. More.... quiet? Bored? Resigned maybe? But I obviously don't know her so I wouldn't know what would be normal for her.

I'm not sure if he told her the accident story... can anyone think of any way he would be able to tie that in with them having to get groceries in those amounts, without C. starting to ask questions? Or maybe she's used to not asking questions...

Sorry guys. Just grasping at straws. :(
Yeah it's hard to say by the little we know. Just trying to think of how my 9 year old would act. His dad has had some recent health scares. When this has happened he doesn't really show it per say but did get a little quiet. Maybe he did just tell her that they were just going to go on a surprise trip, no mention of dad. But by now she would be missing her family and asking questions. IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can't make out a second person in the boat, I just can't figure how a person would be positioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm from the previous things she has said I've not thought of Gary having taken C. for 'safety reasons' as a valid option. But with this quote, I don't know. Why would she say "we'll get HER help"?

"Bring her home Gary. We will get her some kind of help, some way somewhere, but you know you've got to bring C. home. You can't keep her. You know you can't," said Linda Simpson. "You've got to bring her home. Stop and think and let reality hit you in the head. You've got to stop and think what you're doing I mean this is crazy."

Wish we knew a bit more about her sister's age etc. to see if somehow it makes 'sense' for Gary to only have taken C.

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Wife-of-AMBER-Alert-suspect-talks-to-Local-8-News-378857051.html

Text in this article states...

"Bring her home Gary. We will get you some kind of help, some way somewhere, but you know you've got to bring C. home. You can't keep her. You know you can't," said Linda Simpson. "You've got to bring her home. Stop and think and let reality hit you in the head. You've got to stop and think what you're doing. I mean this is crazy."

Get some kind of help for GS, not CT.

There is a very similar canoe listed for sale on craigslist in St. Louis right now, but ultimately I think it may be slightly different

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Wife-of-AMBER-Alert-suspect-talks-to-Local-8-News-378857051.html

Text in this article states...

"Bring her home Gary. We will get you some kind of help, some way somewhere, but you know you've got to bring C. home. You can't keep her. You know you can't," said Linda Simpson. "You've got to bring her home. Stop and think and let reality hit you in the head. You've got to stop and think what you're doing. I mean this is crazy."

Get some kind of help for GS, not CT.
The article originally said her. It has been updated [emoji3]

She doesn't seem scared or upset to me though. More.... quiet? Bored? Resigned maybe? But I obviously don't know her so I wouldn't know what would be normal for her.

I'm not sure if he told her the accident story... can anyone think of any way he would be able to tie that in with them having to get groceries in those amounts, without C. starting to ask questions? Or maybe she's used to not asking questions...

Sorry guys. Just grasping at straws. :(

Maybe he told her he lied about the accident so they could play hookie together? She acts like it's normal to stock up on those things at Save A Lot so maybe it is if they get some public assistance. Many on assistance will go to stock up on the first week of the month.

Yes it was definately edited [emoji3] I had copied and pasted my quote also which was near yours. It did say her.

Uggghhh.... :nevermind:

I hate it when they do that and don't note the update or correction accordingly! Very misleading. Glad we sleuthed through the media's carelessness.

I am pretty sure heavy is not a reliable msm type site, so right now I am considering this rumor, but wondering if anyone has seen this detail about the Walmart trip in any other (reliable) msm reports?
http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/gary-...le-rogersville-tennessee-shannon-james-trent/

I was under the impression that the Walmart trip was right before he picked C. up, or at least earlier that day. Any one have any idea when it actually was? C. was abducted from school May 4; if he did in fact make the Walmart purchases the day before, May 3, IMO it definitely was pre-planned, for any number of reasons, but leads me to feel less hopeful that this is going to end well, or even ok :( fwiw

I don't tend to give Heavy much weight. They basically take bits from MSM and bits from social media and mash it all up into a sometimes not very accurate bite size story. Most MSM accounts state the Walmart trip was earlier on Wednesday, abduction day.

I am definitely not saying it IS them, just that it was a new report. I am so hoping there is some kind of confirmed sighting that is them. Also, you can rent canoes and kayaks all around and they are cheap.

Uggghhh....:never mind:

I hate it when they do that and don't note the update or correction accordingly! Very misleading. Glad we sleuthed through the media's carelessness.
No kidding. Leads to some very wrong conclusions from the public. Amazing what one single word can do!

Who is to say his times away he was not building a bunker..... It would not be the first time, nor the last. Just curious if his camping gear included a tent, if not.....they may be underground....IMHO

His wife said he sometimes disappeared for ten hours. Maybe he used that time to prepare for the day he kidnapped C.

I can't make out a second person in the boat, I just can't figure how a person would be positioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought facing forward (back towards the male), looking to the right. Looks like they're wearing a light blue life jacket.

IMO That is a pic of them. Remember he bought her a swimsuit. My guess when I read that was that they were going to a lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member