GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO. I don't think TBI believes the person/people in canoe are GS and Carlie. Also with TBI not asking other states to issue the Amber, I am made to believe they think they are still in TN. Investigators always know more than they tell the public.

What is the time and location of the last verifiable sighting? Is there anything since Save-a-lot?

JMO. I don't think TBI believes the person/people in canoe are GS and Carlie. Also with TBI not asking other states to issue the Amber, I am made to believe they think they are still in TN. Investigators always know more than they tell the public.

I would be surprised if they were still in TN. However, I do think they are likely in a nearby area.

Also, I forgot to mention in my "what I see in the canoe" post---- I don't see a watch, which he is wearing in the ATM/ restaurant/ car photo picture montage.

Even if there isn't a canoe rental, stealing one is a possibility.

I think this guy is too young/athletic, but I wouldn't rule it out!

Watching the video again, I think she looks like she's biting her nails. And she doesn't smile when he hands her the drinks. I think she's nervous and knows somethimg is off, but also knows this is a man she usually trusts. Sad to watch.

It's probable he hasn't shaved in a week, so could have quite a bit of facial hair by now. He could have cut her hair or put something on it to darken it. It doesn't have to necessarily be hair dye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5638727/
Update to original Amber Alert in MO states the sighting at Laramie River turned up false and they believe it was possibly local residents spoted. This is the link TBI sent aith the tweet

Okay, sounds like they're still investigating who the people in the canoe are. That's good. Even though chances are apparently huge it's not Gary and Carlie.

Even if that canoe sighting turns out to be false I give whoever called it in a major pat on the back. The sighting, whether credible or not, means that people all over the nation are keeping their eyes peeled for Carlie or Gary, and that is a really positive feeling.

I work at a TN middle school in the front office and get to know the families and there situations. In this instance, I can understand how they let her go with him HOWEVER, I am so protective of my children that if there is a "legal alert" ( which is attached to them when there is any custody etc. issues and
when looking them up to release them), I call everyone on the contacts just to make sure. But thats just me. I just know the staff must be aching horribly��

This video made my heart drop. "The school goes purple for Carlie". I have followed sooooo many little girl cases who have the favorite color purple. My special purple baby is Relisha Rudd, but there are so many. None have ended well, I don't think. I am pulling for Carlie to be the bright shining purple girl who changes the script for all the purple girls before her.

https://www.facebook.com/BrittanyBade/videos/1623409191312760/

Thanks to everyone for keeping this updated. I hope they find her soon and she is safe and warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13