Found Deceased TN - Chelsie Autum Walker - Last Seen at Walmart - Madisonville

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sheriff Tommy Jones

REMAINS FOUND/TWO IN CUSTODY

On 10/31/2022, Chelsie Walker was reported missing to the Madisonville Police Department. At that time, the Detective Division began an investigation and later gathered evidence that Chelsie Walker was last seen at a residence in Tellico Plains, Tennessee. The Madisonville Police Department Detective Division notified the Monroe County Sheriff's Office Detective Division of their findings and they launched a joint investigation into her disappearance. On 11/06/2022, Detectives from both agencies located the remains of Chelsie Walker in a remote area in Monroe County.

Two subjects are in custody at this time and charges will be forthcoming. This is still an active investigation and more information will be released at a later time.

The Madisonville Police Department and the Monroe County Sheriff's Office would like to thank the Tellico Plains Police Department, the Vonore Police Department, the TBI Cybercrimes Unit, and the District Attorney's office for their assistance in this investigation.

Not the outcome for which we were hoping.
Respect to all agencies who have been working Chelsie's case. Because of their diligence, Chelsie's remains were located and two suspects are now in custody.
I'm very sad for Chelsie and her family. My heart goes out to her children.
May justice be served.

Interesting - so Young also has meth manufacturing, resale, paraphernalia and felon in possession of a firearm charges that were filed after the fraud charge on 11/7.

The second person arrested, yet to be named publicly - has meth resale, contraband and delivery. Charges were filed on the same day as Young. He is held on "No Bond" status.

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. — 24-year-old Chelsie Walker went missing around Halloween. About a week later, police found her remains in a remote part of Monroe county. The Madisonville community gathered to honor Walker and help her family.

Tracy Smith, Walker's mother gave a heartfelt speech about her journey looking for her child from the moment she realized she was missing.

"I broke down because yeah, it's my baby, you know," Tracy Smith, Walker's mother said. "Just want her home."
<modsnip: copyright rule requiring no more than 10% of the article to be copied>

Last edited by a moderator:

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. — 24-year-old Chelsie Walker went missing around Halloween. About a week later, police found her remains in a remote part of Monroe county. The Madisonville community gathered to honor Walker and help her family.

Tracy Smith, Walker's mother gave a heartfelt speech about her journey looking for her child from the moment she realized she was missing.

"I broke down because yeah, it's my baby, you know," Tracy Smith, Walker's mother said. "Just want her home."

<modsnip: copyright rule requiring no more than 10% of the article to be copied>
Thank you for sharing, I wish Chelsie's Mama much strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can view Andrew Wayne Young's prison photo which was made on 04/22/2021.

Go to Department of Correction - TN.gov and enter his name or TDOC ID.

Here is some of the info:

DOB: 05/12/1978

Height: 05' 09"

Weight: 185 lbs.

TDOC ID: 00294533

Sentence End Date: 11/30/2021
Released 11 months ago. Didn't even make it a year w/out re-offending. Makes me sick. Jmo

WBIR - April 6, 2023

"Two men are facing charges months after the disappearance and death of Chelsie Walker in Monroe County.

Gerald Hayden Millsaps and Andrew Young were indicted for multiple charges in Walker's disappearance and death.

Millsaps was charged with second-degree murder and abuse of a corpse, and on Thursday the Monroe County Criminal Court issued a warrant for his arrest. Deputies took him into custody later Thursday, setting his bond at $200,000.

Young is facing facilitation of second-degree murder and abuse of a corpse. His bond was set at $100,000."

Sad news

Investigators Shed Light On The Disappearance And Death Of A Monroe County Mother

WBIR - Apr 12, 2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back