TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Lee Williams is on the stand. Used to buy drugs from Slim/Davidson at Chipman house.

Oh so putting his arm around her and asking her how she was doing after his brother beat the crap out of her in front him makes him a good guy!! whata !

Again, trying to prove that Cobbins was afraid to stand up to his brother. He was a nice guy but a coward (yeah, he's nice alright, that's why he's admitted to raping Channon).

I could never be a drug addict. It would mean dealing with people like Davidson and his crew.

Dan Lee Williams is on the stand. Used to buy drugs from Slim/Davidson at Chipman house.
I think Wms mentioned he bought drugs on Cherry Street. That's a rough part of town!

Vincent Wernimont is on the stand. Was in the Penn for assault and reckless endangerment. Four years. Met Slim/Davidson in the Penn.

Davidson and Vincent were roomates until Davidson and Daphne got a place together.

ETA: convo took place Jan 8th? Cobbins told Vincent that his brother had ****ed some ***** and threw her in a trash can. Cobbins said he was scared of him.

So wonder if Cobbin's is going to be my brother held a gun to my head and made me to it?

ITA Jamie ITA!!!!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

There is not a jail cell big enough for all the - uncharged - accessories in this case

Ex-con: Cobbins told him "his brother f--_ed some b----- and threw her in a trash can."

He did time in the pen? He looks like he is going to break down and cry on defense cross

Defense cross is coming down hard on Vincent. Blaming Vincent for bringing Davidson to Knoxville to begin with.

Nice my space page for Daphne. She says she has gotten her life together, but the she talks about she is still recovering from a party night before last.

She wants to be an RN. Lord, save me from the place she works.

Vincent has not been charged for lying. Lied to Grand Jury and detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman