TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could this discussion be due to a DNA expert due on the stand?

Cobbins says to judge that he somewhat understands. Says his attorney's advised him. And he made the right decision on his behalf.

Judge is literally scratching his head. Asking cobbins if he's under the influence etc. lol.

Judge advising Cobbins of his rights in testifying.

I know. It locks him into the felony murder rule and the only decision left to make is LWOP or DP.

Cobbins has no idea what he is doing, the judge tried his hardest to set forth all facts to him, judge seemed very surprised.

More talk
I know it's necessary but now I know why I couldn't be a lawyer!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

He is however asking jury to only find him guilty of facilitation of murders, not murders themselves

What Cobbins has pleaded to is rape, facilitation of especially ag kidnapping and facilitation of theft not murders

Sorry guys. I had a phone call. What did I miss? Who is up? They took pics of what????

Boyd he had a tattoo that said pain is life 11 tattoos, and pictures of him. Said on his cell phone he had pictures of newsom.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

If tattoos imitate life - Davidson had one that says "pain is life"

Green suggests might be pics of Newsom's rape on Boyd's cell phone. Judge calls him to bench so we can't hear

Danger for Cobbins? Jurors can't consider lesser charges in rape/kidnap so they might pop him with heftier charge

Confused? So is Cobbins. "It's just a lot of law I don't understand.

Childress back on stand. Defense going over Boyd's extensive criminal past.

Going over Davidson's prev conviction for Carjacking. Recently paroled before murders.

Talking about Chipman house. Pointing out that nothing in vehicle lead LE to Cobbins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria