TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are alot of bailiffs there now. Courtroom is packed.

Let's hope they are on time. Maybe GUILTY on all counts will put a bit of fear in "SLIM" as well, seeing as how the prosecutors assert he is the ringleader...i.e. if the jury throws the book at Cobbins, SLIM ain't got no chance!!!!!!!

The Newsoms are there, Channon's brother is there but no Gary and Deena yet.

The Newsom's and Christian's hearts have got to be pounding...God bless them and comfort them...no matter the outcome...

The guy checking his watch...who is he, does he bring in the jury???

Here's hoping the headlines today will read "One down, 3 to go"

My heart is pounding! I feel like I felt when I was getting ready to hear Laci's verdict...you could see my heart pounding in my chest!!! I had a baby boy about the same time Connor would have been born, so I was very attached to that case as well...

Cobbins brought in. No emotion on his face. Didn't look at the families.

Haha Cobbins, hope you are scared! He looks a little scared, no???
ETA did he bring back the little piggy tails just for the special occasion of the verdict?

I guess Cobbins is bored....he just yawned.

Court in session.

Judge admonishing audience to respect jury and their verdict, doesn't want a reaction either way.

Jury will come in, judge will ask for verdict forms, review them, hand them back, then jury will report their verdict. Jury on the way in!

Bring jury in and review verdict forms. Hand them back to the foreman in the jury and foreman reports the verdict.

Forms being reviewed by judge, lots of forms....he's thumbing through each page, thought I heard him say "Hmmm"

The suspense is awful!!

Someone pick up and type the verdicts. My hearing isn't the best. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili