Found Deceased TN - Devin Bond, 16, Murfreesboro, 30 March 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case came across my FB through a friend's timeline. I sincerely hope this child is found safe but this doesn't sound good.

I joined the FB group a few days ago and asked them to confirm about the gun and they would not comment. I mean, they didn't say they would not comment, it's just that my comment was the only one not liked in the whole thread. I told them what a good job people do on Websleuths helping out and how there is info here on how to proceed. Honestly? I think while they hope it's not true, they know they are looking for a body. If he has a gun and was going to go on a spree he would have done it by now. This was planned as he dummied up his bed. PLEASE! If your kid has a breakup or a devastating event, please talk to them about it. If they are depressed, ASK them if they are thinking about suicide or self harm. If a kid is not going to do it, the mere mention of it isn't going to change his mind and make him think he should -- but it could get him help if he is. I fear this poor boy is out in the woods somewhere waiting to be found. I hope I am so wrong!

This breaks my heart for his mother. I have two teenage boys, I just cannot imagine... I pray so hard that he has just found a safe place to get away for a little while... 😕

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I do not live too far from this area, as some others I've seem here as well( hi neighbors!) And will try as time allows me,if anything goes on regarding this case, I'll help out with local news links, and am going to try to go figure ways to help out this mother in her search, even if its just more fliers etc, I can't imagine her pain of the unknown. Thanks everyone for the same and previously provided links.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I can't believe he is still missing. I am heartbroken for his mom. We do everything we can to safely raise responsible, happy kids but you just can't protect them from everything... including themselves, sometimes. :please: This case reminds me a bit of Bradyn Fuksa.

I'd love to see Devin turn up safe. I

Sorry if links were previously provided, just trying to print fliers for some areas

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

A second teen is now missing from Riverdale High School. No connection mentioned in the article. Praying for these kiddos to come home safely!

"[FONT=&quot]Hannah Porter, 16, went to Riverdale High School that morning, but she walked away after her sixth period class."

[/FONT]
"[FONT=&quot]Police say Hannah takes medication for depression and has threatened suicide in the past."[/FONT]

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/30/murfreesboro-police-search-for-endangered-runaway-teen/

Doggone, you are fast. I realized I didn't specify Hannah, but couldn't edit it on my phone so had to come to computer, but thank you!

I really wish Devin had been able to be found as quickly.......and safe.

Doggone, you are fast. I realized I didn't specify Hannah, but couldn't edit it on my phone so had to come to computer, but thank you!

No worries! There are a couple cases that have really captured my heart & Devin's is one. I jump when I get a notification. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx
Back