Found Deceased TN - Double Homicide Suspect Casey James Lawhorn, 22, Jasper County, 8 April 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow he reminded me of Dahmer for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why do so many suicidal people kill other people first?

[h=3]Sheriff: Body found in MS is TN murder suspect Casey Lawhorn[/h]
JASPER COUNTY, MS (WDAM) - Jasper County Sheriff Randy Johnson confirms the body that was found in Vossburg on Monday morning is Tennessee murder suspect Casey Lawhorn.

The body was reportedly found near the same spot where Lawhorn's car was found abandoned Sunday. Lawhorn is suspected of killing his mother and friend in Tennessee.

http://www.wdam.com/story/37906386/sheriff-body-found-in-ms-is-tn-murder-suspect-casey-lawhorn

from the Mail article ^

'She started screaming the worst scream I've ever heard. Movies really don't do justice to how true terror sounds.

'I shot at her twice more and it was over.

'I went back into the living room to take the heroin and cash Avery had on him. The whole in his forehead was so small, and not a lot of blood had come out of it.

'However, thick, dark blood was pouring from his nose and bile came out of his mouth. I was shaking from adrenaline, but I felt nothing other than that, except maybe disgust at the corpse in front of me and the noises it was making.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back