Found Deceased TN - Elisha Carpenter, 31, Lenoir City, Loudon County, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Loudon County Sheriff's Office,TN

MARCH 15, 2019 | 2:42 pm EST

SHERIFF’S OFFICE SEEKS HELP IN MISSING WOMAN CASE

LENOIR CITY, TENNESSEE - Loudon County Sheriff’s Deputies are seeking the public’s assistance in a missing persons case. Deputies were called to a residence off of Industrial Drive earlier this afternoon after a report of a missing female was made to authorities.

The missing female is an Elisha Carpenter. Carpenter is a white female, 31 years of age. She was last seen wearing light green pajamas-style pants and a pink hoodie. Carpenter was last seen walking from her residence at River Manor Apartments at around 2:00 am on March 15, 2019.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Elisha Carpenter, you are asked to call the Loudon County E911 Communications Center at (865) 458-9081 or 911.
upload_2019-3-16_12-44-14.png

LCSO needs your help to find missing woman

She left her home wearing basically pajama bottoms and a hoodie and it's in the low 30's at night in her town according to the weather channel. Unless she was walking to a friend's house, or had access to a vehicle, it's unlikely she survived the night. I hope someone else has seen her.

Loudon County Sheriff's Office,TN

March 17, 2019 | 11:45 am EST

INVESTIGATION CONTINUES INTO DISAPPEARANCE OF LENOIR CITY WOMAN, SHERIFF’S OFFICE SEEKING PUBLIC’S HELP

LENOIR CITY, TENNESSEE - Sheriff Tim Guider is releasing more information this morning regarding the investigation into the disappearance of a Lenoir City woman who was reported missing on Friday, March 15th.

According to Chief Deputy Jimmy Davis and Detective Sergeant Charlie Cosner, multiple leads are being investigated, both on land and in water. “Early reports from family and witnesses provided several scenarios that have led our search efforts to both surrounding properties and nearby waterways” says Cosner. “We have reasons to believe that the female may have entered a nearby lake, so we are searching that area by boat and have deployed our dive team to help in the underwater search as well. On land we have deployed deputies to search nearby buildings, warehouses and abandoned structures, in the event that the missing female entered one of those”, continued Cosner.

Chief Deputy Jimmy Davis says that multiple resources have already been deployed and that the LCSO team will continue to utilize all of those resources until all leads have been explored. “While this case presents a multitude of scenarios, we need more information from someone out there. Someone out there may posses the information into this case that will help us find Elisha Carpenter, and we need anyone who does have that information to come forward and contact our Detective’s Division”, says Davis.

The missing female is an Elisha Carpenter. Carpenter is a white female, 31 years of age. Carpenter 5’1, 110 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing light green pajama-style pants and a pink hoodie. Carpenter was last seen walking from her residence at River Manor Apartments at around 2:00 am on March 15, 2019.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Elisha Carpenter, you are asked to call the Loudon County E-911 Communications Center at (865) 458-9081 or dial 911.

upload_2019-3-18_13-1-17.jpeg

River Manor Apartments is very close to Fort London Dam. I’m not sure if the riverbank is conducive to fishing or walking down by her apartment. Some areas are very steep with barriers and some areas have picnic tables, fishing spots, etc. It is concerning that she was not dressed to be outside.

Attachments

• B29430C9-174B-400B-82A0-6FD1A94D41F2.jpeg
    B29430C9-174B-400B-82A0-6FD1A94D41F2.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 9
  • AA5E9BE6-5F33-4F10-AB52-DCF002F84383.jpeg
    AA5E9BE6-5F33-4F10-AB52-DCF002F84383.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 8
River Manor Apartments is very close to Fort London Dam. I’m not sure if the riverbank is conducive to fishing or walking down by her apartment. Some areas are very steep with barriers and some areas have picnic tables, fishing spots, etc. It is concerning that she was not dressed to be outside.

BBM. It kind of makes me wonder if she left home with the intention of committing suicide. 2am is an awfully odd time to be out walking around alone, especially when it's that cold. She definitely wasn't dressed appropriately for the weather. And with the cops saying they have reason to believe she entered the water, that also makes me think suicide. Hope I'm wrong though.

Dive team joins search for missing Loudon County woman

Dive team joins search for missing Loudon County woman

"Early reports from family and witnesses provided several scenarios that have led our search efforts to both surrounding properties and nearby waterways," Chief Deputy Jimmy Davis said in a statement.

"We have reasons to believe that (Carpenter) may have entered a nearby lake, so we are searching that area by boat and have deployed our dive team to help in the underwater search as well. On land, we have deployed deputies to search nearby buildings, warehouses and abandoned structures."

Oh, no. In my opinion this seems like an open and shut suicide case (MOO). The lack of appropriate clothing for the weather, the time of night she went out (2AM), the “reasons” LE have to believe she entered the lake ... It points to her taking her own life IMO. Unless, someone came to her door late at night and somehow lured her out of the house with bad intentions and she ended up in the lake. But LE have not mentioned the involvement of anyone else in this case, so I don’t believe this to be foul play at all. So very sad when someone takes their own life; we need to look out for one another, check up on people to see how they are doing, and focus on mental health just as much as we emphasize physical health. Hoping the body is not her but it is certainly not looking that way. I’m so sorry for her family and friends.

I strongly suspected if she went off the edge up by the apartments, they’d find her in Watts Bar Lake. When they open the gates at Ft Loudon Dam, that’s where everything ends up. What a sad story. She has a new husband and young children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back