Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, though, that the brother doesn't seem to be similarly affected. They arrested him on drug charges, but he was cooperative up to a point. No prior criminal record,or not of a violent nature.
In the Daily Mail story the Longview Gardens residents who talked about how creepy predatory and disturbing CA acted also said they didn’t think his brother was the type to be involved in this crime (and indeed police have said they don’t consider him involved). Two different types of characters I guess.

The one I know, was born to alcoholic drug addicts. So really, she doesn’t have a chance in hell of being any different. She scares all of us too death. She’s 21.

She is really young- lots of time and opportunities to act out her personality disorder (or sickness), however, one wishes to describe it

There wouldn't be any realistic justification (not that cops are always realistic) for a multi-block crime scene related to a body dump, right?
I think with not knowing how he got her to that location, maybe they want to preserve the area around the location far out in case he carried her there from the housing area or in case he left and came back or moved her from one location to another in that same area. Maybe them walking and looking for so long is because they found evidence outside the area she was found that lead them to believe he moved with her?

Just thinking of possibilities, but if he drove to a location and then carried her say into a house, maybe evidence of that is on the road or driveway/area around the house. They might not know exactly where all of the crime scene is. None of this is facts, just a possible reason the crime scene area blocked off is so large.

One thing that always gets me about these cases is that these horrid, garbage humans are the last face these innocent people see before they die. Its disgusting.

RIP Eliza and major condolences to her family.
Yes, I thought of that when I saw a picture of him in an up-angle shot, where he's looking down at you. I can't imagine having that be the last thing you see.. his evil eyes and his nostrils flaring with anger. The thought of what those 4 minutes were like in his car makes me sick.

Yes, I thought of that when I saw a picture of him in an up-angle shot, where he's looking down at you. I can't imagine having that be the last thing you see.. his evil eyes and his nostrils flaring with anger. The thought of what those 4 minutes were like in his car makes me sick.
What's even worse is realizing that I hope those 4 minutes were the last moments she was alive because the fact he took her to another location and what else could have happened after those 4 minutes is terrifying also. The best case scenario is she was already gone because he had several hours that I pray she suffered no more.

Would anyone be willing to give me the quick update on this situation?
I've been focused on the mass murder in Saskatchewan and don't have time to read through this thread for what' transpired in the past few hours.
Thank you in advance/
They found a body really close to the brothers home. Thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member