Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard would it be to track him by CCTV cameras in that area? - with such high crime rate I assumed they would be everywhere but im now guessing that’s not the case as they can’t find her.

I live in London , UK and literally every street corner now has some kind of CCTV it feels like. So it’s hard to fathom in a big city it wouldn’t be the same.

If he wasn't cleaning that theater, I wonder how they knew to look there?

Did it/does it have anything to do with the info contained in this news report (which mentions 9/1/2022 police report)?? Just wondering aloud as the dates coincide.

"Researching law enforcement databases revealed that Gwendolyn Brown has a black 2013 GMC Terrain with license plate BDX 7952 (2GKALMEK9D6261285) that is registered to her. Investigators also located a police report dated 09/01/2022, (2209000449ME) that listed the address in the 5700 block of Watersione Oak Way for Cleotha Abston (Henderson)."

If he wasn't cleaning that theater, I wonder how they knew to look there?
IMO, it could tie back to the September 1 police report mentioned in the affidavit. They ran his name and came up with that report. Could have been an accident report related to the tail light damage on the SUV. Officer taking the report body cam could have caught his footware?

All JMO, could be a number of reasons.

I wonder if the cleaning company that CA worked for gave information to LE about the locations where CA was working.
If he had a phone turned on wouldn't they have by now narrowed down where he was in those 3 hours by the cell tower/wifi pings? If LE doesn't have that, no phone turned on, it's possible an hour and 1/2 in any direct to deposit her body somewhere. Then the hour and half drive back to be cleaning the vehicle by 8am.

What I understand is that he is probably a sex abductor, and cross-racial in his attractions. And, he has access to car, at least at night.

Would it be of relevance to check the disappearance of other women in Memphis during the last 6 months, and look at the areas where they disappeared, especially at night. And then check against the car’s odometer, if there are Xtra miles as opposed to predicted pattern?

I hate to ask this but would they even need her body to charge him with murder? They have his car and if they can prove there was blood from Eliza there, would that be enough to charge him?
They also have footage of him committing the crime in addition to the blood evidence. They must have found a significant amount to say he inflicted great bodily harm. I think they have enough for a no body case, especially considering there is possibly direct evidence.

But I think LE will find her.

I’m confused, so is this the same place they were having the rail cars moved and now they’ve all left? Or, are they leaving an earlier search area to go to the area where they were clearing the rail cars?
The twitter video of police cars leaving the area was posted at 3:11 pm. Unsure what time it was actually videoed, but likely close to that time for immediate posting. If you look at google maps around EbroFrost at 2346 Prospect St, it is an industrial area with railroad tracks.

My guess is that they are leaving the area.

My thoughts on clothes. He didn’t have a spare set of clothing, so had to wear it back to the apt. He didn’t want to be caught in the GMC again until it was clean, so couldn’t drive somewhere to discard. With that said, youd think he could pony up a couple of quarters and use the apt laundromat.
My thoughts on clothes. He didn’t have a spare set of clothing, so had to wear it back to the apt. He didn’t want to be caught in the GMC again until it was clean, so couldn’t drive somewhere to discard. With that said, youd think he could pony up a couple of quarters and use the apt laundromat
My thoughts on clothes. He didn’t have a spare set of clothing, so had to wear it back to the apt. He didn’t want to be caught in the GMC again until it was clean, so couldn’t drive somewhere to discard. With that said, youd think he could pony up a couple of quarters and use the apt laundromat.
I would respond with YES! he is such an idiot, but after working for the Dept of Corrections for years, I have come to surmise most crooks and criminals are not that bright in the first place

LE was able to get surveillance on CA at the Malco Theater, they knew exactly who he was right away and his DNA came back as a match very quick. It crossed my mind that maybe LE had been watching him previous to kidnapping EF.

IMO, it could tie back to the September 1 police report mentioned in the affidavit. They ran his name and came up with that report. Could have been an accident report related to the tail light damage on the SUV. Officer taking the report body cam could have caught his footware?

All JMO, could be a number of reasons.

Would be interesting to know what that police report was about. imo

Here's a Wikipedia page listing them. Liza and Amaud Arberry really have both hit hard for me. I often think of Ahmaud often when running (and actually Katie Janness too since I run in the "gayborhood" park in Denver). Sadly I feel pretty sure I'll be adding Liza to the list. I just hope they find her today.
Thank you for adding Amaud. He was hunted down like these other runners.

The twitter video of police cars leaving the area was posted at 3:11 pm. Unsure what time it was actually videoed, but likely close to that time for immediate posting. If you look at google maps around EbroFrost at 2346 Prospect St, it is an industrial area with railroad tracks.

So many duplicate postings it gets hard to figure out which order they're in.

Do you mean 12:11 p.m. local time? It’s not 3:11 p.m. yet in Memphis. Just trying to figure out how long ago they were leaving?

If he had a phone turned on wouldn't they have by now narrowed down where he was in those 3 hours by the cell tower/wifi pings? If LE doesn't have that, no phone turned on, it's possible an hour and 1/2 in any direct to deposit her body somewhere. Then the hour and half drive back to be cleaning the vehicle by 8am.
The affidavit states that his phone was in the area of the abduction at the time it occurred. They may have the pings for those 3 hours, and he was pinging all over the place, or he thought to turn his phone off at some point.

I don’t think he has done this before as the moronic idiot was in Slides.
It seems very spur of the moment to me and he seems like a serial loser who couldn’t get a girl and decided to take poor Eliza who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Imo
Exactly. And not having a spare set of clothes. So, did he just happen to have a weapon?

What I understand is that he is probably a sex abductor, and cross-racial in his attractions. And, he has access to car, at least at night.

Would it be of relevance to check the disappearance of other women in Memphis during the last 6 months, and look at the areas where they disappeared, especially at night. And then check against the car’s odometer, if there are Xtra miles as opposed to predicted pattern?
And failed abductions, loitering complaints and pestering females in movie theaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks