Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious when the very first report was of her being abducted. If he heard something on the radio say about 745, that could have sparked the frantic nature of his cleaning just shortly after. I'm wondering if he just didn't think it would be report that soon and when it was or he heard something it caused the panicked cleaning and instead of going home or ditching the clothing, he just went to the closest place he knew someone and started cleaning.
That's a good thought. We know that sometimes people go missing and it is two days before they can even be reported missing. Or no one even notices they're missing, or if they notice, don't report it to the police. I'm glad to think he must have been terrified when he might have heard how soon it WAS reported. Criminals always make mistakes, but rattled the way he might have been . . .

Such a resemblance to the Mollie Tibbetts case. I believe EF will be found in a similar, hastily made grave. I doubt it will take as long to find her though due to the heat (I'm sorry). There was video footage in the Mollie Tibbetts case but it did not include the actual abduction, just surveillance of the perp's car circling the area. Even without a body, this case seems to have more evidence. I predict her DNA will be found in the GMC for sure. Thinking back at all the ridiculous defense strategies in the Mollie Tibbetts case makes me cringe. I hope EF's family will not have to endure something like that.

There are new charges added to Cleotha's inmate record, added today. Trying to figure out how to link/screenshot but will edit with image ASAP.

The new charges are identity theft, theft of less than $1k, and illegal use of a credit card. Maybe Eliza did have a credit/debit card on her? If so, hopefully that means that there are more camera images of him around that morning.

Screenshot+2022-09-05+02.48.56.png

This appears to be the same creek that the suspected drone was flying over.

I mentioned this creek a few threads back now. Had a bad feeling about it and afraid i may be right.

Fb6pOMfXgAMpeLy

Additional charges - Identity Theft, Theft of Property, Fraudulent use of Credit/Debit Card?

I don’t think he has done this before as the moronic idiot was in Slides.
It seems very spur of the moment to me and he seems like a serial loser who couldn’t get a girl and decided to take poor Eliza who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Imo
What do we know? Twice, he was unhappy, but he had quite a rap sheet.,.even until he got a brilliant idea to abduct a well-known lawyer and got 20 years. But the previous crimes - he got away with them, I be it because he was a juvenile, or maybe the attacks were of lesser magnitude. Remember, there was a similar abduction of a mother and a child before Durand, but no witnesses.

Now he abducted Eliza, and her husband’s friends, and the Uni, and the police, everyone responded. There are camera views, etc.

But before, he had a burglary charge and it was still pending. Who said he couldn’t have abducted and killed some woman whose disappearance went unnoticed? In the area without cameras?

Here are previous charges of Cleota, before Kemper’s abduction. They include rape. About a similar one, I am looking for the article. Victim of Eliza Fletcher abduction suspect: "Lucky" escape saved my life

There are new charges added to Cleotha's inmate record, added today. Trying to figure out how to link/screenshot but will edit with image ASAP.

The new charges are identity theft, theft of less than $1k, and illegal use of a credit card. Maybe Eliza did have a credit/debit card on her? If so, hopefully that means that there are more camera images of him around that morning.

View attachment 364386
The case number is different, so I'm not sure if those 3 bottom ones are related or not.

He may have needed cash quickly to buy cleaning supplies or something, so maybe it's related but not related to Eliza directly (her card).

I mean, you have no reasonable expectation that a jogger is going to be carrying a wallet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member