Found Safe TN - Emilee Chyann Parker, 14, Endangered, Hamilton County, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The agency posted on social media that they are searching Emilee Chyann Parker, 14.
upload_2021-1-2_19-30-35.jpeg

Hamilton County, TN - On Saturday, January 2, 2021, at approximately 2:30 p.m., Hamilton County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to the 7400 Block of Chad Road in Harrison, Tennessee to take a report of a missing juvenile.

The family of Emilee Chyann Parker, age 14, reports she was last seen at her residence on Chad Road on Friday, January 1, 2021, at 10:30 p.m.

Emilee is described as a white female, 5”1”, 123 pounds, blue eyes, blue hair, and was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, with white shoes that light up on the bottom.

Her destination is unknown at this time.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office has sent out a regional broadcast to area law enforcement and continues to search the area for Emilee Chyann Parker.

Below is a recent picture of Emilee Chyann Parker
upload_2021-1-2_19-29-51.jpeg
Hamilton County Sheriff's Office - TN

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

TBI issues ‘Endangered Child Alert’ for missing Hamilton County child | WATE 6 On Your Side

The Hamilton County Sheriff posted a recent photo of her.
Hamilton County Sheriff's Office - TN

134965941_3706879849332110_2208474270103278322_n.jpg

JMO, but, 16 hours seems an awful long time from when she was last seen to her being reported missing. I wonder if there is any history of her missing before and if she left a note, or if they have an idea of who she could be with just not where they are headed?

When they put “ her destination is unknown at this time”, to me it sounds like blaming the victim.
Kids seem to get labeled as a runaways solely from the story of the person who is reporting them missing. Just like all of these “runaway” wives who leave their home and kids with no cell phone or wallet or car. MOO

When they put “ her destination is unknown at this time”, to me it sounds like blaming the victim.
Kids seem to get labeled as a runaways solely from the story of the person who is reporting them missing. Just like all of these “runaway” wives who leave their home and kids with no cell phone or wallet or car. MOO

I can see where it might be seen negatively but i think it's neutral. Sometimes they'll know or release info on a destination in mind (one recent example of a case in Idaho, said the missing girl could be headed to Boise or Salt Lake City). In this case, they do not know at all.

The FBI is already involved...

I wonder what this means?

:thinking:
I see TBI is involved but don't see the FBI reference. Here's Emilee's FB. I hope she's okay. I'm getting more of a parental dispute or off-the-grid/political vibe about her disappearance. If my hunch is correct, and it's my own speculation, it could explain involvement by the TBI so soon. MOO
Emilee Parker

I don't think they intended it as disparaging, it is simply clarifying that they don't know where she could be. For example, some kids go missing and could be at a relative's or go missing while with known person or on their way to a known location. This sounds to me like mom saw her before bed and Emilee left or was lured out. If they are saying she is endangered I worry they have evidence she may have been talking to someone online. Her FB says she is in a relationship but there are no boyfriend photos which I'd expect if it was a schoolmate. She hs older men commenting on her photos. ugh.

https://www.facebook.com/240501555969974/photos/a.951313851555404/3723433534343408/
6hrs ago bbm

MISSING JUVENILE: PLEASE SHARE
As of Saturday, January 9, 2021 Emilee Chyann Parker is still missing.
Emilee Chyann Parker, age 14, was last seen at her residence on Chad Road on Friday, January 1, 2021. Emilee is described as a white female, 5”1”, 123 pounds, blue eyes, blue hair, and was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, with white shoes that light up on the bottom.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office has sent out a regional broadcast to area law enforcement and continues to search for Emilee Chyann Parker. Below, is a recent picture of Emilee Chyann Parker. Her hair color may not be the same as what is pictured. Anyone with information regarding the location of Emilee Chyann Parker, please call 423-622-0022.
135856123_3723433541010074_6904567065606453301_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back