Found Deceased TN - Emily Bradley, 44, service dog at home, phone off, driving 2014 Chev Cruz near Walmart Dickerson Pike, East Nashville, 18 Feb 2024 *femicide*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1708766305994.png

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A plea for help has friends searching for a woman last seen in East Nashville. Search efforts are underway to find 44-year-old Emily Bradley, as loved ones said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are concerning.

Bradley was last seen Sunday night (Feb 18) in East Nashville.
Bradley was last reported driving near the Walmart on Dickerson Pike, where friends are exhausting search efforts.

Bradley’s service dog was also left behind at her home in Burns.

“Everybody knows when they see Emily, there’s Bob Johnson with her. That’s her service animal…she would never leave Bob Johnson locked up in her home with no caregivers lined up,” explained Rose (friend.)

Wendall also said Emily also didn’t show up for her first day of work at a new job.

Metro police are investigating this as a missing person case. A detective told News 2 although it’s unclear who was driving, a license plate recognition camera did pick up a hit on Bradley’s silver 2014 Chevrolet Cruz in Hendersonville on Wednesday, Feb. 21. Investigators said Bradley’s phone is turned off.

More at link.

The fact she has a service dog raises some questions. Was the dog for a disability that would be unrelated to her going missing, or was it the type of dog trained to detect low blood sugar or seizures, etc. and if so, could she have had a medical event while out and about on her own? I hope this dear woman is found soon.

I live in this area and am very familiar with many of the places she and/or her car were last seen. In fact, I live in the town where the car was spotted on police cameras coming off the "bypass" and turning back toward Madison. <modsnip - not allowed>

Also -- if we could get some clarification on where Emily lives, that would be great. Does she live in East Nashville or does she live in Burns? The reports have been so vague.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

there's a public group on Facebook for leads/discussion: (Log into Facebook)

it's been pretty active and you can find the answers to most questions you may have there using the "search" feature. please refrain from making a new post to ask a question as then posts with possible leads get buried.

thanks so much!
Thank you so much, I hope the information being shared helps bring her home soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, Feb. 27 marked nine days since 44-year-old Emily Bradley disappeared. Her family was in town Tuesday from Florida to help with search efforts as friends shift their focus to an area of Dickerson Pike and Hart Lane.

“It’s pretty intense; it’s intensely terrible,” stated Emily’s father Nick Bradley as fliers were hung on poles around him.

It’s a parent’s greatest fear.

“We don’t know what happened, but we think something bad has happened,” he explained.

Nick traveled hundreds of miles to search of his only child.

“You know, bracing for the worst, praying for the best,” he told News 2.

MARCH 3, 2024 -- I'm sad to say that friends and family of Emily Bradley are reporting that her body was found in a creek in North Nashville today. I have no other details to offer. This is definitely not the outcome that anyone hoped for. Thoughts and prayers for those who loved her.

Emily Bradley

Bradley’s family and friends said they believe she may have been a victim of domestic violence.

I found another article just out (last 30 minutes) since the one linked in the post above that had the cause of death info and am linking in case it has new information - Missing Nashville woman's body found in creek; homicide detectives search for car, clues There's been discussion in social media as to possible persons who have harmed her but none have been named as POI's so it shouldn't be shared. Hopefully we'll have more information so her family knows there will be accountability for her death. Rest in Peace Emily.

I found another article just out (last 30 minutes) since the one linked in the post above that had the cause of death info and am linking in case it has new information - Missing Nashville woman's body found in creek; homicide detectives search for car, clues There's been discussion in social media as to possible persons who have harmed her but none have been named as POI's so it shouldn't be shared. Hopefully we'll have more information so her family knows there will be accountability for her death. Rest in Peace Emily.

From the linked article:
The Medical Examiner’s Office has revealed Bradley's apparent cause of death as blunt force trauma, and cold case/homicide detectives with the Metro Nashville Police Department are continuing their search for her missing gray Chevrolet Cruze with Florida tag 086PML, police said.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - Metro Nashville police have recovered the car of the Dickson County woman who was recently found dead in Whites Creek near Buena Vista Pike.

Police said Emily Bradley’s Chevrolet Cruze was recovered after following up on a tip from a citizen.

The location of where the car was found has not been released as officers are continuing to work active leads in Bradley’s death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back