Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
UPDATE: The mother of baby Evelyn has been taken into custody. The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office has charged Megan Boswell with False Reporting. Evelyn is still missing, and the #TNAMBERALERT remains active. Have information? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
ERqsQdJXkAIUhWr.jpg
ERqst81XYAAfuxA.jpg

9:31 PM - 25 Feb 2020

She finally looks like she is sad in this mugshot. Why did she not have the same emotions for Evelyn? That poor baby! I am praying that they are finally able to get information and are able to find her unharmed.

In response to your question at the end of thread 2.
No, I don’t thing granny is going anywhere because her charges aren’t related to EB’s disappearance. IMO, granny is involved...only time will tell to what degree.

Agreed. AB is in jail for reasons other than the EB case. Probation violations and theft of that car or whatever. MB’s arrest doesn’t affect AB’s.

TB just offered to cough up $20k in reward money. Let’s see if he bails her out. Honestly, it will tell us a lot about his level of involvement in this mess, IMO.
Maybe. I have a feeling that he believes in his daughter and wants to stop her from the life of crime that him and his ex experienced. But I'm afraid he is going to be sadly disappointed. MB is only 18 so all her prior bad deeds, if any, are sealed. This isn't exactly a great start into her adult years when most crimes are going to stick. If she did not kill her baby she needs to tell the truth and get the hell out of there or , imo, she'll be walking in her parents footprints.

No chance he bails her out. He spoke out against her on the first day.
I agree. From an early report:

Officials said the search for Evelyn was sparked by a referral from the Department of Children's Service after the child's grandfather, Tommy Boswell, reported his concerns. He said he had not seen Evelyn since Thanksgiving 2019. Boswell reportedly told CBS affiliate WJHL that he "didn't know what happened, but I'm the one who called DCS and got this started."
Timeline of the Evelyn Boswell case

In a close-knit Romani community IMO it was a big step for the grandfather to report to DCS instead of trying to locate Evelyn through family channels. Or maybe he had tried with no success.

And thanks @bellyup for the firsthand knowledge you've shared about the Romani community!

I hope it does too and y’all are more than welcome, it’s my pleasure! I love WS and it’s members and even when following tough cases, I truly enjoy coming home from work and logging on. They have to pay me for my job lol, but helping out with whatever little I can around here is a joy.

That makes me so happy to hear, because I know that we can be a well-meaning handful sometimes. :)

Amber Alert update: Evelyn Boswell's mother arrested in Sullivan County
She provided detectives and agents with a number of conflicting statements, and further investigation revealed that some of the information was false, Seabolt said.

She remained in custody Tuesday evening in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond.
IMO, this was a no brainer. She gave the public a taste of the convoluted tales she's been using to mislead the authorities while her child remains missing. This will most likely be the 1st of many charges after everything is said and done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member