Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was alive there at one point. I am still really on the fence with the “who done it” of this one, if EB is indeed deceased.
This made me think... what if AB dropped EB off here (say because she disapproved of MB's new boyfriend) for safekeeping -- and MB knew AB took her somewhere and didn't make waves because she wanted to be with the boyfriend and because she was afraid she'd make her mom mad and never get access to her daughter again. So then AB headed to the property with the pond to retrieve EB, and something happened from there. Maybe EB was moved to another location to keep the baby from MB and boyfriend because AB had deemed them unfit after some kind of incident (say an accident and broken limb). I had hope for a second. But then I remembered great-grandpa said Megan would be at the bottom of it. And all the lies. And the "I'm a little worried." And lost all hope again.

Amber Alert for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell leads crews to North Carolina pond
[…]

"Every time we talk to her, her story changes," Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy said.

At least some of the information she has given investigators has turned out to be false.

[…]

Court documents from Megan Boswell's arraignment Wednesday accuse her of initially telling state investigators that Evelyn Mae was with the child's father, Ethan Perry. But he's serving with the U.S. Army at Fort Polk, Louisiana, and did not have the girl, WJHL-TV reported.

Megan Boswell later said her mother took her daughter to a campground in Mendota, Virginia. Authorities then searched multiple campgrounds in that area and found no sign of the girl.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said McCloud and Angela Boswell are "believed to have information" regarding the girl's whereabouts. The agency also said that though the Amber Alert said Evelyn Mae was last seen Dec. 26, they can't be sure of the date because of the mother and grandmother's conflicting accounts.

[…]

So, these two young kids, one who is Evelyn's mom, and the other who is a boyfriend, concocted a plan to dispose of poor little E's body (I believe she is deceased) by bribing Angela to do it with the promise of a car? But, boyfriend tells his mom the car is just being borrowed, not given away. When **** hits the fan and mom of boyfriend is like "wait, what?!" they change the story, throw Angela and boyfriend WM under the bus, and say they stole the car (sounds like a typical panic move by young kids). By the time LE catches up to them, little Evelyn has already been disposed of as planned, maybe in that lake that belongs to family of WM.

Just my theory of how things happened. The two kids did not count on poor little Evelyn being reported missing, and neither did Angela and WM. Oops.

I think you’ve nailed it here!

It doesn't seem to me like anyone involved with or adjacent to this case is playing with a full deck either. No criminal masterminds, just a lot of involvement with the legal system, what looks to me like chronic substance abuse, and the desperation that comes with generational poverty.

Edit: And they probably didn't suspect that the vehicle they were driving would be reported stolen.

I want to know more about why HW seems to have lied about his involvement with MB.

BBM. He's worried about the reputation of his business. I doubt he realized the depth of MB's obsession with him until the Amber Alert went out.

JMO

This made me think... what if AB dropped EB off here (say because she disapproved of MB's new boyfriend) for safekeeping -- and MB knew AB took her somewhere and didn't make waves because she wanted to be with the boyfriend and because she was afraid she'd make her mom mad and never get access to her daughter again. So then AB headed to the property with the pond to retrieve EB, and something happened from there. Maybe EB was moved to another location to keep the baby from MB and boyfriend because AB had deemed them unfit after some kind of incident (say an accident and broken limb). I had hope for a second. But then I remembered great-grandpa said Megan would be at the bottom of it. And all the lies. And the "I'm a little worried." And lost all hope again.

Yeah the first part seems somewhat plausible, but it falls apart at something happened when AB went back to get EB.....that's too out there I think. I think the car trip was a disposal mission, period. And I'd love to know if cadaver dogs hit on the car.

Don't think so, but we may have to double check. I think the car was dropped off on Feb. 16th per Grandpa's (Sunday before last) info and a calendar search.

ETA: TB called CPS on the 18th, and Ambert Alert was on the 19th.
That could be, I thought he said it was on a Tuesday so that's why I asked. Either way, it's still very close to the day Evelyn was reported missing and I suspect MB knew it was going to become public very soon, or at least she knew LE were going to be questioning her. She must have known that some of her family suspected her, especially the grandfather. Jmo

Amber Alert for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell leads crews to North Carolina pond
[…]

"Every time we talk to her, her story changes," Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy said.

At least some of the information she has given investigators has turned out to be false.

[…]

Court documents from Megan Boswell's arraignment Wednesday accuse her of initially telling state investigators that Evelyn Mae was with the child's father, Ethan Perry. But he's serving with the U.S. Army at Fort Polk, Louisiana, and did not have the girl, WJHL-TV reported.

Megan Boswell later said her mother took her daughter to a campground in Mendota, Virginia. Authorities then searched multiple campgrounds in that area and found no sign of the girl.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said McCloud and Angela Boswell are "believed to have information" regarding the girl's whereabouts. The agency also said that though the Amber Alert said Evelyn Mae was last seen Dec. 26, they can't be sure of the date because of the mother and grandmother's conflicting accounts.

[…]

hmmm

Totally random thought from me. I live in Maine and a lot of folks have houses on lakes, ponds, or in the woods, and the call them camps. Is that a thing in the south, too? Asking because of the pond and the house that sits on/near the pond. Just a question and MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487