Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile home, property searched in missing girl investigation
Authorities were looking for a pillow and a piece of Styrofoam when they searched a mobile home near Boone Lake on Friday in the ongoing investigation into Blountville toddler Evelyn Boswell’s disappearance, according to search warrant documents.

[...]

A search warrant was written by TBI Special Agent David Gratz. It sought any forensic evidence or any clothing or personal infant articles of Evelyn, according to a document shown to the Bristol Herald Courier.

During the search early Friday afternoon, investigators recovered something from under the trailer in a brown or orange-colored bag, Warfield said. The underside of the trailer is accessible through an open hole, but it wasn’t clear exactly what was retrieved, and ZW did not see what investigators found.

[...]

Detectives have been to the trailer at least two other times during their investigation and found a stroller during one of the visits, ZW said.

ZW’s family lived in another trailer on a nearby lot for about a month before moving into the one they currently occupy about two months ago, ZW said. However, ZW did not remember seeing Evelyn or Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

[...]

I think they’re closing in.

Authorities were looking for a pillow and a piece of Styrofoam when they searched a mobile home near Boone Lake on Friday in the ongoing investigation into Blountville toddler Evelyn Boswell’s disappearance, according to search warrant documents.

[...]

A search warrant was written by TBI Special Agent David Gratz. It sought any forensic evidence or any clothing or personal infant articles of Evelyn, according to a document shown to the Bristol Herald Courier.

During the search early Friday afternoon, investigators recovered something from under the trailer in a brown or orange-colored bag, Warfield said. The underside of the trailer is accessible through an open hole, but it wasn’t clear exactly what was retrieved, and ZW did not see what investigators found.

[...]

Detectives have been to the trailer at least two other times during their investigation and found a stroller during one of the visits, ZW said.

ZW’s family lived in another trailer on a nearby lot for about a month before moving into the one they currently occupy about two months ago, ZW said. However, ZW did not remember seeing Evelyn or Megan Boswell, Evelyn’s mother.

[...]

Some posters on here made the comment that it looked like the item pulled from the hole under the trailer and placed in a bag might be a pillow. Still wondering who that tip came from.

delete. The post after mine debunked my theory since they specifically were looking for the pillow and styrofoam.
I wonder if tip came from AB. maybe she’s turning on MB for pointing the finger in her direction.

Last edited:
delete. The post after mine debunked my theory since they specifically were looking for the pillow and styrofoam.
I wonder if tip came from AB. maybe she’s turning on MB for pointing the finger in her direction.

Exactly. Wasn't it her who said grandad would regret making the report? I think she has grassed him up as payback.

MOO IMHO

Depending what that evidence is or isn’t... if it was a potential big piece of evidence wouldn’t that make whoever reported it a potential accessory to the crime ? In the least withholding evidence? Hard to say, I know there are some legit lawyers in these threads. I will impatiently wait for the facts while losing yet another night of sleep to wanting some justice for Evelyn.

[...]

[...]

[...]

I'm confused by so much I'm reading here.

Last edited:
Which begs the question - who is funding her and who is vouching for her on the bond? She’s obviously not working, supposedly was out of money when they went begging for money to get home.

Prepare for a media circus though. And I suspect more than a few SCSO deputies are going to be getting overtime pay just ensuring their safety. There are a lot of ticked off people in this community and the frustration is palpable. Don’t want to see people drop to their level and complicate things even more for the investigators. MOO...
Probably her parents, that’s my first thought.

Exactly. Wasn't it her who said grandad would regret making the report? I think she has grassed him up as payback.

MOO IMHO
We know TB allegedly had that convo with AB before reporting EB missing where AB said he'd regret it. But I've been thinking...

Why do we take his word for it? No one in this family has the background of a saint. Should we automatically believe him just because he was the one who reported Evelyn missing? Maybe he knows more than he'd like to admit and doesn't want to see his daughter serving hard time.

It's hard to discern what's credible informationtion and because of that I have at least 5 or 6 theories none to which I can fully commit.
JMO

Linking TB's original interview:
Grandfather of missing Evelyn said he called DCS, hasn’t seen her since Thanksgiving

Last edited:
you mean like one of those L shaped ones? i kinda thought those are gone now with all the child care seat regulations and such but i kinda think i know the ones you are talking about

I’m not sure the kind you’re referring to. I just mean that there is foam in the internal frame/structure of car seats. Most car seats use EPS foam (which is basically styrofoam) or EPP foam (which is a little different, more sturdy I think) for shock/energy absorption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx