Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbywoo

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Some posters on here made the comment that it looked like the item pulled from the hole under the trailer and placed in a bag might be a pillow. Still wondering who that tip came from.
Maybe someone in or just released from jail... maybe its weighing on someone...wishful thinking. I just pray to God someone says something. everyday this breaks my heart

We know TB allegedly had that convo with AB before reporting EB missing where AB said he'd regret it. But I've been thinking...

Why do we take his word for it? No one in this family has the background of a saint. Should we automatically believe him just because he was the one who reported Evelyn missing? Maybe he knows more than he'd like to admit and doesn't want to see his daughter serving hard time.

It's hard to discern what's credible informationtion and because of that I have at least 5 or 6 theories none to which I can fully commit.
JMO

Linking TB's original interview:
Grandfather of missing Evelyn said he called DCS, hasn’t seen her since Thanksgiving
I believe them all less than that family in Orlando.

God, I hope you’re right. I don’t see it yet myself, but I really hope that’s just my cynicism and you’re right.

I thought we were just wildly speculating while watching LE bag evidence and we’d find out it was like a pet hamster or something. But I can’t think of too many reasons why you’d bury a pillow if it was in fact buried.

The amount that people on SM who are actually contacting witnesses and players is just astounding to me. It can actually harm the states case when someone is eventually charged. If any witnesses in the cases I work on were posting in FB groups about my cases I’d try to get them disqualified as prejudiced or the very least be able to paint them as untrustworthy, biased, and plotting against my client without regard for the truth.

Fortunately there aren’t ever FB groups about financial fraud so I haven’t had to deal with this but I just know from a defense lawyer perspective you’d be working overtime to get all these compromised witnesses struck. Something to think about if you are ever tempted to involve yourself and play detective. There are real world consequences to interfering.

The amount that people on SM who are actually contacting witnesses and players is just astounding to me.

if you do this in Australia they will jail you if they find you, they have issued threats before about disurpting cases online

Baden-Clay was one, another was Jill Meagher and her killer another was the Kapunda murders.. the Kapunda murders were insane SM had the killers name hours and hours before police had released the name or even interviewed the guy it was really lucky nobody messaged him or he checked SM before police picked him up

The amount that people on SM who are actually contacting witnesses and players is just astounding to me. It can actually harm the states case when someone is eventually charged. If any witnesses in the cases I work on were posting in FB groups about my cases I’d try to get them disqualified as prejudiced or the very least be able to paint them as untrustworthy, biased, and plotting against my client without regard for the truth.

Fortunately there aren’t ever FB groups about financial fraud so I haven’t had to deal with this but I just know from a defense lawyer perspective you’d be working overtime to get all these compromised witnesses struck. Something to think about if you are ever tempted to involve yourself and play detective. There are real world consequences to interfering.
I have been astonished by all the crazy people on SM. I imagine LE is pulling their hair out.

cass523 from article said:
snipped by me...

Boswell must wear an ankle monitor as a condition of her bond, which was set at $1,000.

Thought her bond was set at $5K for Sullivan County & her bond was revoked at the Kingsport charges.

Did I miss an article that said her bond was dropped to $1K?? TIA!

Maybe I misunderstood, but Boone lake is next to the trailer park owned by the boswells AND land owned by AG’s grandmother?? What are the odds of that????

Do you mean the pond they searched by WM grandmother's house?

If so the pond in NC and the trailer park (Boone lake) TN are about 2.5 hours apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member