Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner that link is good, just change the dropdown to General Sessions (top right) and MB comes up for me.

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif

I thought we were just wildly speculating while watching LE bag evidence and we’d find out it was like a pet hamster or something. But I can’t think of too many reasons why you’d bury a pillow if it was in fact buried.
If a pillow was being looked at as/for evidence, what could they find on it? If they found DNA I think could be explained away as babys drool or a scrape or accidental cut. I am just curious what else they could want it for.
This whole case frustrates me and I am so worried that they won't find this baby. It reminds me of the case of Heather Elvis here in Myrtle Beach. So much circumstantial evidence but without a body... God i hated saying that... there isn't a very strong case unless they get a confession from someone.
Sorry for the rant, the pillow just caused a snowball of thoughts and emotions.

Last edited:
In general, I wonder where Evelyns possessions are. I mean has MB been moving them? Like Christmas presents she either bought or didn't buy? If EB was missing, or "with someone" MB would still have her stuff. But it seems just like Casey, the kid's stuff is an afterthought. Time for the press to ask family members if they can see EB's room that awaits her return.

Does LE even have anything of EB's for DNA?

Oh gosh. We call our 18 month old daughters her Baby Buddha Belly. Seeing Evelyn’s little tum makes my eyes well up too :(

After I watched that video, I caught myself just staring outside through my french doors and crying. It was so cold and wet from snow that day, and I've followed so many cases where children have been disposed of in wooded areas or water sources. Ugh. I can't even let my mind go there today. I'm so exhausted.

((((Evelyn))))

In general, I wonder where Evelyns possessions are. I mean has MB been moving them? Like Christmas presents she either bought or didn't buy? If EB was missing, or "with someone" MB would still have her stuff. But it seems just like Casey, the kid's stuff is an afterthought. Time for the press to ask family members if they can see EB's room that awaits her return.

I wonder when Evelyn was born if they took a DNA sample. I have 5 kids but only when my 2 year old was born did they take a DNA sample for future reference. I had to approve but maybe just maybe she allowed something like that!

I keep wondering about Christmas presents too. A baby that age would have received all kinds of presents especially from her grandparents and great grandparents. We know TB certainly has money to buy his granddaughter Christmas presents so eithef he had them to give them to her personally or sent them home with MB to give when she supposedly came home from her fake made up visit to her fathers.

So is LE trying to gather physical things so scent dogs can hone in on Evelyn's smell?
I cannot imagine leaving a stroller behind when the baby is so young. ....unless that sweet baby is no longer longer with us.
If LE did a little digging in the yard, would it make sense to have cadaver dogs working that property. ( It is difficult typing those words.) I have a grandson born July 2018...so similar to Evelyn. Such a nightmare going on in TN. Please find sweet, sweet Evelyn.

Ah, man. A pillow can be a weapon.

Yes... and a pillow can also contain DNA from saliva and vomit. If a baby had been drugged (on a fairly regular basis and "someone other than the mother" knew this.... drugged to make the baby "be quiet and go to sleep" and was given too much of the drug... the baby could die, of course, but leave a DNA sample behind. Not saying I believe this is what happened but just exploring various notions. JMO.

A piece of styrofoam? I have no idea how that would be significant. Styrofoam floats in water and is that significant? I don't know.

ETA: Inside padding for a baby care object such as a chair or carriage seat, etc? If the over-cover of fabric had been stained with something that is incriminating... maybe someone threw the fabric out and then realized the styrofoam needed to be discarded, too... "later when they have more time but, for the moment, under the porch in the hole."

Last edited:
Here in Ohio, if the mother files for child support, Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) will do a DNA test on any prospective fathers (unless the parents were married at the time of birth). If TN is the same, there might well be DNA on file.

I'll just throw out a local weather report in case there are any searches today.

29 degrees (by my therm.), slight overnight snow accumulation, occasional light flurries. I'm in Bluff City though, and it seems our weather in always slightly worse than in town, so take that into consideration.

(SIGH)

Last edited:
If a baby had been drugged (on a fairly regular basis and "someone other than the mother" knew this.... drugged to make the baby "be quiet and go to sleep" and was given too much of the drug... the baby could die, of course, but leave a DNA sample behind.

This scenario would explain a lot. Something bothered me about EB's eyes in many of the pics. Bags under her eyes and "pinned" pupils. I believe this is also what happened with Casey Anthony. It's more common then you think. My sister used to give her kids Benadryl taking them on long flights. It explains why a parent would hide their dead child, instead of coming forward, after an accidental death. MOO

If a pillow was being looked at as/for evidence, what could they find on it? If they found DNA I think could be explained away as babys drool or a scrape or accidental cut. I am just curious what else they could want it for.
This whole case frustrates me and I am so worried that they won't find this baby. It reminds me of the case of Heather Elvis here in Myrtle Beach. So much circumstantial evidence but without a body... God i hated saying that... there isn't a very strong case unless they get a confession from someone.
Sorry for the rant, the pillow just caused a snowball of thoughts and emotions.

This and why would someone hide it in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx