Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said! I’m so sick of knowing they are going about their pathetic lives as if nothing is going on meanwhile baby Evelyn is nowhere to be found

I just can’t believe this!!! That freak family must be well connected to something to be able to get away with this day by day!!!!

EVERYONE IS FAILING EVELYN!!!!

This group here cares more about little Evelyn than any of her own pathetic blood relatives

That entire freak family (minus baby Evelyn) is a waste of oxygen!!
I hate that MB is comfortable in a cell. She is the worst of them all. The one person that Evelyn needed and loved the most and the one person who should have NEVER failed her. She truly is a monster!!

Does the victim of the theft (aka hunters mom) have to be present or her lawyers for this court appearance at all?
I am not sure, possibly lawyers.

I am so unsure of what I think of this family, report a car stolen but possibly cover a worse crime for son if he was involved in any way... this is the biggest mess

Kristen Quon‏Verified account @WCYB_Quon
Good morning. I am in Bristol Sessions court today. Angela Boswell and William McCloud are both set to appear before Judge Lauderback MORE: https://wcyb.com/news/local/what-we-know-understanding-the-evelyn-boswell-timeline …
ESRPNkrXkAAkpq4.jpg

5:43 AM - 4 Mar 2020

I personally don't believe that MB younger siblings are the babysitter. My reason is that Evelyn's grandfather says he hasn't seen this baby since Thanksgiving. So IMO Evelyn wasn't cared for in his home.
I believe the sitter is probably someone not related, maybe she even asked not to be named due to all the bs that MB created in the media.
Just a thought.
When the news first broke, it was reported that the Sheriff was using the date EB last seen (Dec 10/11, 2019) by an unrelated babysitter because MB's story was inconsistent.

Last edited:
I hate that MB is comfortable in a cell. She is the worst of them all. The one person that Evelyn needed and loved the most and the one person who should have NEVER failed her. She truly is a monster!!

I completely agree. I thought her fear of her mother was taking over all logic but that was just a fleeting thought but I believe she is a twisted monster just like the monster that made her!! Baby Evelyn never stood a chance with this bunch of inbred freaks! All they care about is their drugs and whatever other craziness they do. Not once had AB gone to the media or police trying to help her grand-daughter. I pray even though I know it’s not a realistic thought..that Evelyn is with good people that love her the right way because if she ever had to come back to these freaks it won’t be good

I mean come on that big bunch of freaks and it took them two months to say “Oh Gee where’s Evelyn?” I bet they didn’t have any problems getting $$ together for their drugs!!!!! I bet they’d be screaming from the rooftops if someone mis-placed their stash!!!!!

I’m going to have to step back a few days I can’t stand that Evelyn is being failed with each minute that goes by!

MB has linked and blamed so many people with Evelyn’s final known whereabouts. AB, EP, CPS, the anonymous babysitter. Considering she’s a big fat liar, I’m going to entertain the idea that it’s none of these people. If she didn’t act alone, I think her silence about HW is now screaming something else...

IMO MOO JMO

MB has linked and blamed so many people with Evelyn’s final known whereabouts. AB, EP, CPS, the anonymous babysitter. Considering she’s a big fat liar, I’m going to entertain the idea that it’s none of these people. If she didn’t act alone, I think her silence about HW is now screaming something else...

IMO MOO JMO
I thought about the HW thing a lot. This place, the shack, do they use their own rented dumpster for waste. Just wondering.

Wow, even the media can't get this story straight, we know this is not true:

"Evelyn’s Great-Grandfather Reported the Child Missing

On Feb. 18, Boswell’s maternal grandfather and Evelyn’s great-grandfather, David Jones, 68, contacted authorities to report that the toddler was missing and hadn’t been seen since the holidays, say police."

Missing Tenn. Toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell: Everything to Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member