Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:(:(

i really hope for Evelyn's case and others getting msm attention to help draw mpre attention to what is becoming an epidemic.
Sadly we live in a throw away culture and children are becoming victims of the me first mentality

Casting aside the emotion associated with crimes toward children: Unfortunately, bad people do bad things in this world. Often, if their bad deeds are going to victimize someone, the target is typically someone vulnerable. Children are, by definition, a vulnerable population. I do not think that increasing the amount of attention given to this topic, nor legislative changes will help to curb this cruel fact. Impoverished people and other vulnerable populations are also much more likely to be victimized by crime. As a mother, I am especially sensitive to crimes committed against children, but I also understand that we live in a world where evil people will choose targets they feel are weak in some way.

The more I read, the more my mind wonders where and how Miss Evelyn has been "kept" Then the reality hit me what I was actually pondering.
We lost my granddaughter when she was 6mths. The 2 days at Cadinal Glennon, her memorial and the following entire 6 month time period was on a daily basis, the worse hell our family had ever endured. We knew where she was and that she had been properly and respectfully laid to rest.
Miss Evelyn didn't get that. That in itself breaks my heart to no end. I say I want to know what happened and how she was "kept" but when reality sinks in, I am not sure just how much I want to know. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has had to endure this investigation and the reality of it all, including everyone here at Websleuths, cause let's face it, we may not see things, but we feel them very deeply on these forums.

Evelyn Boswell: Human remains believed to be missing toddler found

@TN Hiker looks great you did a great job and you made USA Today news paper on behalf of Websleuths and everyone who cared about Evelyn here

iv inserted the photo from Mountain_Kat's post because otherwise you have to scroll through a bunch of photos on the site to find it

but it says it originally came from the Sentinel news paper which is a local paper

80981899-f60e-419b-9db9-df9e6bb17a68-Evelyn_Boswell_179.JPG
This is lovely! Thank you again @TN Hiker

Talootah...enormous sorrow for you having lost your granddaughter.

TN Hiker....thank you so much. It was wonderful of you to sign that card from Websleuthers. For those of us who live far from there, you represented us with your beautiful sentiments.

In the audio everyone is talking about, I can definitely hear “down by the sycamore tree” but I can’t make out what’s just before it.

When they pulled away the car windows were up. When you hear that line the car is farther away. There’s no way anything would be audible unless they rolled the windows down. I take it as a taunt.

I think I will try my AirPods and see if they make it more clear.

JMO
The 1st time I saw this video was on SM and the song , 543 muddy creek and sycamore tree was very clear. Went back later and found the news link and watched and listened and it was not there. My take is someone on SM might have done their own enhancing JMO

Y’all, the music in the WM video is clearly a radio.

These people are trailer trash. Not comic book villains. No one is singing folk songs with hidden clues in front of news cameras.

Let’s not waste time rehashing this ad nauseam.

Ok, thanks so much! So, MB wouldn't have had much trouble packing up her personal things... along with Evelyn... and driving away in her car; it would seem.

I'm still stuck on that trailer though. People, myself included, have stated that the trailer was "trashed." Trashing a living space is a broad term, imo. It can mean from leaving a filthy mess behind all the way up to throwing things, smashing things, damaging appliances, kicking holes in the walls, etc.

I'd like to know if we have an actual LE or MSM or a reliable person who has actual knowledge of the trashing (such as TBsr or jr, imo... or are a few of us just relying on unsubstantiated information that came from who knows where?) I think it's important because, if a baby is present during a violent trashing of a home then any number of things could go horribly wrong. If someone is having even a "small" temper tantrum, a baby could easily get badly injured.

I'm sure MB is responsible for what happened to Evelyn but I'm not yet sure if it was an accident or a planned and purposeful taking of Evelyn's life. But now at least knowing that the heavy furniture remained behind, I can eliminate several possible scenarios that have been running through my mind.

I might be able to help you understand about the mobile home being trashed. I came across these two different pictures when working on the map.
Pic on left is from 2012 , the other was from this year, 2020. A pretty striking difference for sure. I guess that happens sometimes when you rent to family.
One can only imagine what the inside looks like. The mobile home pictured is about 3 driving miles away from Tommy Boswell's property,
which is where Evelyn was eventually found.

Attachments

• mobile home 2012.jpg
    mobile home 2012.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 407
  • mobile home 2020.jpg
    mobile home 2020.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
The more I read, the more my mind wonders where and how Miss Evelyn has been "kept" Then the reality hit me what I was actually pondering.
We lost my granddaughter when she was 6mths. The 2 days at Cadinal Glennon, her memorial and the following entire 6 month time period was on a daily basis, the worse hell our family had ever endured. We knew where she was and that she had been properly and respectfully laid to rest.
Miss Evelyn didn't get that. That in itself breaks my heart to no end. I say I want to know what happened and how she was "kept" but when reality sinks in, I am not sure just how much I want to know. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has had to endure this investigation and the reality of it all, including everyone here at Websleuths, cause let's face it, we may not see things, but we feel them very deeply on these forums.
Beautifully written and I’m so sorry for your loss of a grandchild, I can’t even imagine. But as you spoke so tenderly of her services, I wonder who and what kind of service they will have for this angel. If it is private I’m afraid there would not be many attending. So I hope her grandfather will keep it open so the community can show how much she was loved. MOO

Fellow WS”rs. There’s an excellent series on Netflix called Exhibit A. I really learned some new things regarding DNA and much more. Just FYI

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post about a show on TV but I really wanted to let everyone know about it it’s really good

Y’all, the music in the WM video is clearly a radio.

These people are trailer trash. Not comic book villains. No one is singing folk songs with hidden clues in front of news cameras.

Let’s not waste time rehashing this ad nauseam.

Agreed. No coded messages here. Just what appears to be a lowlife, glad to be sprung from jail, nonchalant about his girlfriend's murdered granddaughter, annoyed with the attention and just wants to crawl back to the life he was living before. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton