TN - Gatlinburg/Smoky Mountains wildfire, 14 confirmed dead, 23 Nov 2016 *Arrests/Charges Dropped**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still looking for the daughters. Unconfirmed, so consider it rumor, but both girls are deceased as well. :( That's what the family is posting on FB.

BREAKING: Family tells WATE 6 On Your Side two bodies were found near Constance Reed. The grandmother believes they are Lily and Chloe: http://6.wate.com/2glQ8xG #WATE #PrayForTheSmokies

BREAKING: Family tells WATE 6 On Your Side two bodies were found near Constance Reed. The grandmother believes they are Lily and Chloe: http://6.wate.com/2glQ8xG #WATE #PrayForTheSmokies

I think we had been expecting this news, and my heart still broke when I saw your post. :(
This must have been an absolutely terrifying way to die, and I can't imagine how the dad and son will even begin to process it. :(

I think we had been expecting this news, and my heart still broke when I saw your post. :(
This must have been an absolutely terrifying way to die, and I can't imagine how the dad and son will even begin to process it. :(

:tears:
I know what you mean. Even though I felt they were gone, I wanted to have hope. No one life is any more precious than another, but this family losing three in such a horrific way ----- saddens me more than I expected.

Thank you for the updates/links,Tulessa

Here's the entire video. :(

[video=youtube;BpQjKdIR6vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQjKdIR6vk[/video]

This is horrifying... Did these people make it off the mountain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tears:
I know what you mean. Even though I felt they were gone, I wanted to have hope. No one life is any more precious than another, but this family losing three in such a horrific way ----- saddens me more than I expected.

Thank you for the updates/links,Tulessa

Agree. I was afraid to see the updates that I deep down knew would come.

Prayers for him and his extended family members.

Way too many fires lately.

This is horrifying... Did these people make it off the mountain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
denkster69 I followed the youtube link and it says the video is Michael Luciano's narrow escape from the fire at chalet village. So thank God they did make it off the mountain. I was even worried for their dog I could hear her hassling. Poor ppl, I got anxious & upset just watching.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In regards to the video footage above, you can see just how dangerous it was trying to negotiate through that burning forest in an enclosed 6000# vehicle.

Now imagine the futility of even attempting that on foot............... X 3 people.

As I mentioned earlier, my sister and her husband own a home in Sevier County. Constance, Lily & little Chloe attended the same church as they attend while at their TN home. A blow to the whole community, including this church family. I know you kind souls are, but let's continue holding this family up in prayer.

I find myself almost dreading to click on the Up To The Minute section here lately......there is so much tragedy through fire lately. My heart truly hurts for everyone affected by the horrible occurrences at Cambridge, the Smoky Mountains a and Oakland where our dear friend Gitana is facing the possible loss of her SIL in that fire.

So much sorrow and I feel such incredible sadness for all victims and their loved ones left behind, now having to face a new and startling reality dealing with such loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back