TN - Haunted house owner charged with rape and attempted murder - July 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
I was looking at McKamey's FB page and he mentioned a lawsuit he filed earlier this year. I have followed this "haunted house" off and on over the years because it'll make headlines for various reasons. It is difficult to decipher what is exactly going on there. I first thought all the dramatics about it were associated with it as part of the show. Then I have felt like he really is a sicko and this is actually happening and I hope all the truth of what he has done is revealed.

As far as the "haunted House" (sounds like a torture chamber to me) I have always felt that deep down, McKamey had to be a sadist to subject people to the s**t he does. Also have followed it for years.

As far as the "haunted House" (sounds like a torture chamber to me) I have always felt that deep down, McKamey had to be a sadist to subject people to the s**t he does. Also have followed it for years.
Absolutely this. Which, to AN EXTENT might be OK with fully-informed consenting adult parties, but this dude just seems like a total creep who thought "haunted house" was gonna be his legal loophole.

I've always thought he was just looking for a legal way to live out his sick fantasies. His goal seems to be to terrify people and make them feel like they are going to die (my perception after watching the Dark Terrorism show a couple of years ago). No normal person would take pride or money in doing that. He hides behind a 400 page waiver. Any normal person would say, "No, I'm not going to do that. That's disturbing," if someone came to them and asked to be tortured in any of the ways he tortures people.

I have never heard of this place, so of course I was intrigued and off to Google I went…WOW, haunted house is not what I would use to describe this place. IMO not only is this guy a total creep, he’s using these people to create content (movies) for his YouTube and basically exploiting them. Just reading through the FAQ’s on the website gave me the creeps (“we do not stop production to search for lost items”)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back